Community > Posts By > fireflysgirl

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 01/07/12 07:58 AM
I am the last person to disagree with FWB relationships (have one now going quite well)!

But, advertising (especially on CL) for one is just like saying I want casual/NSA sex. FWB...IMHO, only works if there is a pre-existing friendship before adding "benefits", i. e. sex! I'd say his approach has much to do with it. He needs to find others with similar interests (hobbies, activities, etc), build a friendship and then ask for benefits if he is not seeking long-term relationships.

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 01/06/12 09:41 AM

When you're not here, are you somewhere else? smokin

always flowerforyou are you where you're at now?

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 01/06/12 09:37 AM

Clarification...I am not the nuttjob that rejected the OP! Good Luck Mr. sin_and_sorrow flowerforyou

OP? what

'equal opportunity dater' <--- still lmao here.

OP = Original Poster, ol bean. I go crosseyed sometimes trina figure out all the alphabet soup. Im not much of a texter.

haha, don't feel bad...after someone referred to OP on my first online thread I thought it meant overweight person & got offended because that had nothing to do with the topic...LOL rofl

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 01/03/12 08:20 PM
Clarification...I am not the nuttjob that rejected the OP! Good Luck Mr. sin_and_sorrow flowerforyou

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 01/03/12 08:16 PM
I won't lie, I totally discriminate based on signs! It's not a deal breaker, but it does influence my decision to date someone because there are personality patterns based on signs & it comes down to compatibility issues! Most of my friends are Leos, but I don't want to have another LTR with someone I have to spend all my time and energy entertaining & ego stroking so if I chose to date a Leo, he'd have to be fairly independent. Most Libra's are too wishy washy when it comes to decision making & drive me nutts. A Taurus likes things constant & habitual...boring for an Aquarian like myself! Guess I am the nuttjob, but at least I am happy in my little world bigsmile

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 01/03/12 08:00 PM

Are you gonna be here until you leave? smokin

Yes Tribbles!

Smexy eye Ruthie!

Souf, how are you goddess?

Krupa...still up to no good?

fireflysgirl's photo
Sun 01/01/12 07:26 PM
ptewie lovelies...miss y'all!

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 12/30/11 04:17 PM
I've literally had the most amazing year of my life in 2011 and know that 2012 will be even better winking Happy New Years everyone drinks :banana: drinker bigsmile :banana: :thumbsup: waving

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 12/30/11 04:04 PM

I meet new people all the time. (in actual life)

Lots of direct eye contact.
A smile.
A polite greeting or compliment.
Or just smile and let the person behind you go ahead in line if they got fewer things.

......goes a long damned way. Makes it a hell of a lot easier to meet people instead of hiding in the shadows and peeing a little if someone touches you.

I personally think that alot of people try to make themselves unapproachable. (it works)

This & I am a magnet for the crazies...LOL (must be the eye contact thing?!) Hey Krupa, how are you and the goddess???

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 11/09/11 01:15 PM

Yeah i know there is no gender when it comes to love but in my case , its not like a love for a peer or a family and in my country it really is immoral to be with another women that's why we always end up hiding and its kinda suffocating :/

been there...done that & eventually you will come to the realization that other people's opinions do not matter when it comes to what makes you happy! If you like being with girls, then be with them and don't worry about the judgement of others sweetie. Everyone is different & we can't all fit into society's norms flowerforyou good luck to you

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 11/09/11 01:05 PM

I am curious to know how someone who is attracted to women can make a statement that most men are lousy lovers.

Let me clarify...I was just stating that I am in the camp of women that is attracted to other women and agreed with an earlier post about men in general being lousy lovers.

I am attracted to both men and women, but my experiences with men have led me to be extremely choosy about sexual intimacy. IMO most men lack passion in the bedroom! Good sex isn't rocket science & if I can please myself better than he can then what's the point of having sex with him? I have had the pleasure of having some very good male lovers, but I still feel most men are not inclined to put forth much effort. I'm sure some men can say the same about women.

I am also attracted to women & admire the beauty of female's body! Can't say I've ever had a bad sexual experience with another woman.

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 11/09/11 12:30 PM

I wanna focus on the guys for a second here. Cause, see...in our options of weight, we do not have "fluffy" either. And I for one am appalled by this. We need a revolution here! Viva La Fluffy Revolution!!!

I'm down for a fluffy revolution goof drinker

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 11/05/11 08:00 PM
I'll be friends with anyone that is interesting to me! OK, I'll be friends with boring people too, but may not interact with them as much...LOL ohwell

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 11/05/11 07:42 PM
well fluffy isn't an option laugh

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 11/05/11 02:05 PM

Another pet peeve of mine is that some sights, including dating sites, ask for your cell phone number in order to "prove who you are" or prove you are a real person.

That assumes that everyone on the planet has a cell phone.

It is also done for the purpose of putting your phone number on a list to be called by solicitors trying to sell you something.

I strongly object to that B.S.

give an ex's cel number for those.

My pet peeve is the folks who insist on having their call in my company. Now I have to be quiet so a complete stranger can talk on the phone. I hate that for some reason. I miss the days when people were limited to the length of a chord in their own home with their phone conversations. Particularly when they cant control their bad language.

amen to this

its sad how people are being 'plugged in' and staying 'tuned out'.

ITs not just sad, but scary,,,

if terrorists could figure out how to create a way to simultaneously send a brain frying signal through the cell phones,,,,lol

(just someting I read in a Koontz novel,, probably not gonna happen, but just saying,,,)

Alien terrorists could totally do that & I'd be a gonner...LOL, love my smartass phone love

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 11/05/11 02:02 PM
CALI-4-NIA bound in January...just sayin' bigsmile

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 11/05/11 01:58 PM
preoccupied at the moment tongue2

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 11/04/11 09:51 AM
Howdy west coast mingleoids waving

I will be in San Diego for a research conference January 14-18th!!! I will know more details next week, but I'd love to grab a meal or drinks with fellow minglers and I do intend to see a beach and visit the zoo while there :)

fireflysgirl's photo
Sun 10/23/11 08:06 AM

More than half of women are attracted to other women.

Well so far, this doesn't appear to be holding true for minglers. Like other posters here, I can admire/appreciate another woman's physical beauty, but I have never been sexually attracted to one.

I'm guessing this is largely due to mingle being a rather conservative site when it comes to sexual orientation!!!

I am in the attracted to other women half & agree that most men are lousy lovers!

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 10/14/11 03:46 PM
Sex, beer, food & the remote laugh

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25