Community > Posts By > fireflysgirl

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 10/14/11 03:43 PM

Thankyou,
I'm a wee bit sweaty and also tired as i'm pedalling this old bike as fast as I can to power my wee generator for the computer! lol
At least the crack is good on this site, Hello and nice to meet you all.

...a sweaty irishman you say bigsmile

Glad you like our crack here (its addictive...pun intended)

I also like tattoos & leather and know where those type of women may be found! Will you be my friend?

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 10/14/11 03:36 PM

Yes. Sex and the frequency of sex is the glue that holds a relationship together.

I disagree on the glue part, I think trust, sincerity and communication hold a relationship together.

Yes, but if any of the three things you mentioned start falling apart the frequency of sex will decline :)

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 10/11/11 05:30 PM
Haha...I vote we shave the monkey :tongue:

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 09/12/11 06:32 PM

At my age I know what I want and when I want it. If it just so happens to be the first meet or the second why not. I may not be here tomorrow or might not want it tomorrow..

We only have to answer to ourselves......

And if the other person can not deal with that then I don't want them to hang around anyway...noway noway

:thumbsup: good answer...if the chemistry is there..it's there...if not.....oh well..:wink:

^^^this...if there is no sexual chemistry then there won't be relationship chemistry IME!

@2kids...smexy new pic babe!

fireflysgirl's photo
Sun 09/11/11 02:01 PM
'81 El Camino with a modified 350 in her...that b!tch was so bad-azz!!!

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 09/05/11 08:24 PM

This is strange.

I feel weird. scared

haha...y'all scarin' the kiddos again?

I had an amazing weekend partying it up! Saw Brian Regan @ First Yell on Friday & then hit Northgate (our local bar strip across from campus)! drinks :banana:

Ended up shaking my *** @ Daisy Dukes with some other grad students...yay! Dancing and drag queen show Saturday @ Halo with the freaky friends...FUN! drinker pitchfork

My first Aggie game & first game this season yesterday (BTHO SMU). We really gave them a beating (46-14)! embarassed

Today my ankle is swollen & I still walked all over campus getting paperwork together to get my Aggie ring ordered
:banana: :banana: :banana: Thought I was gonna have to throatpunch the rolly-eyed girl that was in charge of correcting my name on Friday when I tried! rant Alls good & namo is correcto now happy

I have something planned every weekend this month...no rest for the wicked pitchfork Hope you all have an awesome day, week, month as well!

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 09/05/11 08:07 PM
good luck with that flowerforyou

personally, I call it the "just say NO to crazy game"! frustrated Listen to the krupalope and chat someone up here in the forums bigsmile

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 09/03/11 10:21 AM

howdy y'all! smokin smokin smokin

Fireflys!!
I thought ese might have ruined you
for all other people!

haha soufie, no ma'am!

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 09/03/11 10:04 AM
howdy y'all! smokin smokin smokin

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 09/03/11 09:53 AM

what attracts you to a certain type? What about him or her grabs your interest? What makes you want to talk to them and learn more?
hate to admit it, but the only thing that strikes my mind at first is SEX. You may call me a Jerk
i wontdrinks drool

I won't either and agree with the guys on this one! If there is no sexual spark all the wit & intelligence in the world still ain't gonna hold my interest!

fireflysgirl's photo
Sun 08/28/11 10:57 AM

well fireflysgirl made it to san antonio

Great pic and I had a wonderful time hanging out with the bulldog!!!

Friends like this make mingling worth it drinks glasses biggrin

fireflysgirl's photo
Sun 08/21/11 08:44 PM
Damn I need to catch up!!! I miss you guys so much flowerforyou

I've been busy GSD @ work so I can start the final countdown to graduation...YAY...9 more months! I also have a date this weekend bigsmile

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 08/03/11 02:39 PM

soufie I have SIX dogs and they are the same way with their food ... spoiled little buggers!

Well the Beast demands food early, but he doesn't care much if I miss the bowl while pouring it...I should feel blessed! He wakes me about 6:30 every morning to go out & IDK why he can't just wait til 7 when I actually plan to get up :( I still luff his high maintenance ***! The little red one is just happy with whatever, but likes to sneak away at night & then bark incessantly when she returns wanting to come in. They have me trained well laugh

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 08/03/11 02:22 PM

What do you want for your lover

I'll trade even for a new lawnmower.whoa

laugh laugh
no one can be happy 24/7...I want my lover to know that I love them and want them to be safe, healthy, and as happy as possible.

Pretty much the same as I want my friends to feel. I try to understand of their past, accept them as they are in the present and believe in their future!!!

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 08/03/11 08:34 AM

That was fun! Worked out really well, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Craig an Ford were properly intense, and I was pleased at how well they did the horse parts. Cool and creepy aliens!

Well I knew that Ford was a good rider, but seeing Daniel Craig sit a pony nicely gave me a whole new appreciation for that man...OH MY the naughty thoughts!!! hehe

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 08/03/11 08:27 AM

morning groovy sunshines!!!!

((i often wondered who the azz-less wonder was :tongue: ))

me too...highya luvies!!!

Hope everyone has a groovy hump day flowerforyou

I think I'm gonna puke the next time I see another nice guy thread...that **** has gotten ridiculous noway

I realize that I like bad boys because they aren't so whiney about us not liking them flowerforyou LOL

Work, work, work for me here lately! I got a fellowship to pay me from sept-may to write up my thesis, but all labwork has to be completed by the end of August...UGH! I will do this bigsmile

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 08/03/11 08:21 AM
oh wow...another nice guy thread! No wonder I have absolutely no reason to log in other than checking up on a few friends. Hasn't this topic been beat up enough? geesh

fireflysgirl's photo
Sun 07/31/11 06:20 AM

Ima watch this onelaugh

Yup Fetts, this will be fun!

@damnitscloudy...I feel the same about men!

fireflysgirl's photo
Sun 07/31/11 05:32 AM
Well the ex hubby peer pressured me into lots of things...LOL!

If it were a friends birthday & I didn't want to indulge, then I would likely offer to be the designated driver and get them home safe. You just have to put your foot down with them & say NO means NO!

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 07/28/11 07:32 PM
It's like a visit to heaven bastet, no work...all play love happy :thumbsup: surprised

time to watch Wilfred (if you have not seen this show...you SHOULD)! Well I know at least Krupa won't be able to resist checking it out. They (seriously depressed guy played by Elijah Wood & neighbors dog that he "talks" to) rob a guys crop, crap in his boots & knock him out in the first episode & all episodes, thus far, have been utterly hilarious crap that this dog gets the dude into laugh laugh laugh

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25