fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 07/05/11 03:14 PM

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 07/05/11 11:44 AM

Well crap!. 2 women agree huh?! I'm startin to feel better already! Lol

Make that 3 & it made me perve your profile...LOL

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 07/05/11 11:25 AM

There are things we don't want our first date to know about and that is a mistake. First impressions are important so why waste time hiding important personality traits?

By the time you realize that you aren't a good fit, you have wasted money and time which causes frustration.

FOR INSTANCE: I'm opinionated, bossy, and bluntly honest. It scares the timid guys who ask me out.

What are YOUR PERSONALITY TRAITS that you don't bring to your 'FIRST DATE' table?

I am just me...if they can't take me as I am, then I don't need them in my life! It doesn't bother me if they don't like me for some reason...someone else will!!!

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 07/04/11 08:20 PM
I know the feeling girl! flowerforyou

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 07/04/11 07:48 PM

Rough day!

Jeezus! I am exhausted. I was up till 3 a.m. getting revenge on the guy who broke into my house while I was on vacation. The former friend was staying free at another good friends house and stole the guys three flat screen tv's. So my friend called the cops and had him thrown in jail. The thiefs drug dealer told me he had tried to trade my electronics for meth and she offered to give them back. I have already replaced them so, we just spent all night throwing all the guys worldly posessions in the dumpster. When he gets out he will probably be deported back to Iceland with only the clothes on his back to his name. Had his car towed too....good luck getting that thing to run again.

Kharma is a b!tch!

Now, I gotta stay up to run off the idiots who drive out of town to set off thier fireworks out here on my property.

YES, Karma's a beeotch..LOL good for you krupa!

here ya go lion!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcDWh0YOtJQ

hiyas bastet, tribbles, jw, egoodrich,soufie, ruthie, JOHN! flowerforyou

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 07/04/11 07:33 PM
loved it babe!

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 07/04/11 04:13 PM
wow...late, but sign me up, what up biotches flowerforyou

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 07/04/11 08:21 AM
Happy 4th hippies!!!

No fireworks here due to the burn ban and all the fires recently. I usually go to the show @ Bush Library, but I imagine that there will quite a crowd this year so gonna stay my azz down on the river with my friends!

I haz volleyball net...it is on!

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 07/04/11 07:30 AM
Redlight King..."Old Man"

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 07/04/11 07:20 AM

I'm a good kisser. I was married to a man who really was bad at it...should have been a clue to my future divorced state.

Anywho If I find another fella, he better know how to lock them lips.
lol...I sound like Calamity Jane!

LOL girl! I have never been in a relationship with a bad kisser, this reminds me why :) IMO Kisses are highly important so if that's bad I take it as a sign the chemistry isn't right!

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 07/04/11 06:59 AM
I wish!!! I have always wanted to visit Jamaica...I will graduate soon enough & once I land a real job, will plan a trip!

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 07/04/11 06:56 AM

Nothing, really. My ex and I were best friends; it took us a few years to realize it, but we missed the friendship and that fact that no one knows either one of us like the other does. So we forgave the mistakes of the past and we're close friends again.

What I do miss in general is companionship, sex with one special person (instead of no one) and the giving and receiving of love. I hope I'll find those things again.

^this! The close friendships are greatly missed

fireflysgirl's photo
Sun 07/03/11 07:53 PM

Fine you pu$$ies...

Tonight I get stoned solo.

God will spank you for falling behind.........

well I was about to help ya, but it's been so long since I've had a good spanking I think I will fall behind & see where that gets me...LOL!

I lovd you Fly...like the cousin who makes you feel nervous about that time that you came really hard.

laugh

hell yeahs lion smokin

fireflysgirl's photo
Sun 07/03/11 07:29 PM

Fine you pu$$ies...

Tonight I get stoned solo.

God will spank you for falling behind.........

well I was about to help ya, but it's been so long since I've had a good spanking I think I will fall behind & see where that gets me...LOL!

fireflysgirl's photo
Sun 07/03/11 05:00 PM

LMFAO! Howdy waving

This is why I miss y'all! I've been hauling ponies the past few days! My crazy mustang problem is no longer my problem, but wrangling that crazy b@sterd was tough! We could have filmed a reality show "2 girls, 1 mustang"...lol. It took 3 hrs to get him on the trailer, but we did it!!!

My little paint mare gave him a run for his money and cut him like nobody's buzinezz despite never having training for it! She made mamma proud :) My friend tried with her horse too, but I don't think he had a clear understanding of the job. Anyhow, we finally created a chute by parking trucks parallel to the fence and loaded him. I made the 3 hr trip in 2hrs and 35 mins to get him down to the ranch on time...ugh!

All this was after a six hour trip to get other horses thursday evening and 2 hrs of hauling them to another farm an hour north of me! Then went out with my sister, her bf & their roommate. EXHAUSTED now...LOL

Last time I had two girls in my Mustang I wish I had a camera too! smokin

LOL tribbles! Bastet...I was so tired IDK, a bit of both...crazy Texan with horse trouble :)Hard work followed by hard partying and little sleep over several days!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I am

fireflysgirl's photo
Sun 07/03/11 04:50 PM
Happy Birthday Aaron!!!! Hope it's the bestest

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 07/02/11 06:34 PM
LMFAO! Howdy waving

This is why I miss y'all! I've been hauling ponies the past few days! My crazy mustang problem is no longer my problem, but wrangling that crazy b@sterd was tough! We could have filmed a reality show "2 girls, 1 mustang"...lol. It took 3 hrs to get him on the trailer, but we did it!!!

My little paint mare gave him a run for his money and cut him like nobody's buzinezz despite never having training for it! She made mamma proud :) My friend tried with her horse too, but I don't think he had a clear understanding of the job. Anyhow, we finally created a chute by parking trucks parallel to the fence and loaded him. I made the 3 hr trip in 2hrs and 35 mins to get him down to the ranch on time...ugh!

All this was after a six hour trip to get other horses thursday evening and 2 hrs of hauling them to another farm an hour north of me! Then went out with my sister, her bf & their roommate. EXHAUSTED now...LOL

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 06/30/11 12:29 PM

laugh

Well, I feel tickled pink ^_^

The best way to find out what kind of of biscuit I am, is to taste me :) Dipping me in you tea, can alter the texture, which makes it harder to guess happy

That's a little bit of biscuit base, science space for you :wink:

I heard you say something about the gingerbread man in another thread, but it made me hawt...so I backed outta there slowly & had a cold shower! LOL

If you are him...will you marry me? JK...hehe

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 06/30/11 08:48 AM
mornin' y'all!

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 06/30/11 05:03 AM
Sending prayers for her, the baby, and you Queene flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25