Community > Posts By > Himself1

Himself1's photo
Sun 12/05/10 09:51 PM
Why do you want to know?

Himself1's photo
Sun 12/05/10 09:49 PM
Wows

((Hi L - hope you're well flowerforyou ))

Himself1's photo
Sun 12/05/10 09:43 PM
A woodchuck chucks exactly that much wood - neither less or more!

If you where to lend your neighbor a hand - would it be the left or the right?

Himself1's photo
Sun 12/05/10 07:05 PM
Moving to another country with my wife only to separate and being stuck because I wont leave my son - this is my life and probably why I put it first.

My exgirlfriend and I were both drug addicts. I made it out. She didn't. I loved her but left her.

Being cheated on by another ex with my supposedly best friend. Lost two people that day.

Finally just want to say that what you people have written have touched me!!! It is unbelievable what you've lived through, and amazing that you made it out alive! You have my respect and gratitude for sharing!!!

Himself1's photo
Sun 12/05/10 06:51 PM
Awh, Simone blushing that is so swee.... Hey, I take offense here! I am REALLY shallow, and I only talk to and like people if they have a criteria list that is longer than mine!!!
I mean, who gives a phuck about brains, personality and character anyway? No way, give me a size zero blonde with fake boobs who spends hours trying to look like something she's not and I'm happy... erh...

I did that whole "trying to be who I think other people wants me to be, so I can get accepted" for while in my youth.
Ended up figuring out that it doesn't matter: no matter who you are or who you pretend to be, some people will like you, some people wont, and to that equation it seemed a lot smarter to be who I am - at least then the people who likes me, likes me for me (and the rest, screw 'em).

And Simone, you meet my criteria too :heart: but now that I've been exposed by Krupa I'm brokenheart

drinks flowers

Himself1's photo
Sun 12/05/10 06:17 PM
Wishes someone would write a poem about him

Himself1's photo
Sun 12/05/10 06:16 PM
Who's counting...

How long does it take you to get to nowhere?

Himself1's photo
Sun 12/05/10 06:05 PM
Edited by Himself1 on Sun 12/05/10 06:05 PM

Himself1's photo
Sun 12/05/10 06:04 PM
I think I'd do and die.

Ever wish you were a super villain?

Himself1's photo
Sun 12/05/10 06:01 PM
Halle Berry

Himself1's photo
Sun 12/05/10 06:00 PM
Are they good at catching pointy comments?

Himself1's photo
Sun 12/05/10 05:59 PM
cowl

Himself1's photo
Sun 12/05/10 12:30 AM
Perhaps close to Nirvana?

Ever wish you were a kid again?

Himself1's photo
Sun 12/05/10 12:29 AM
swab

Himself1's photo
Sun 12/05/10 12:28 AM
is afraid of the dark

Himself1's photo
Sat 12/04/10 08:41 PM

"man is born to be polygamous"

I don't believe man is BORN to be anything except a bipedal biological entity.

What he becomes is what he decides to be; or, more commonly, whatever he permits other people to decide for him.

Agreed.

Man (humans) have a brain that is 3 brains in one: reptile, mammal and the "human" - the frontal lopes, in which resides ability for abstract thinking eg philosophy, morality etc.
Man born with a reptile brain is wired to spread his semen - from this point of view, oh yes babe, erh, babes, here I cum if you're willing.
Man develops the mammal brain knows emotions, falls in love and gets hurt if love is rejected. Man here is basically hedonistic - strives for personal pleasure seen as the meaning of life - be it through a feeling of love to a mate, or via sexual experiences.
Man finally develops the frontal lopes (usually developed at approx 25tyrs of age - but begins to be active around age 14) and man is now able to make choices for the greater good, or to live by a certain philosophy or conviction, for example being monogamous.

Himself1's photo
Sat 12/04/10 05:25 PM

well what i meant personally, applying to myself and not others, is I love myself, and the people I know tend to love me, not to say everyone i meet loves me, but because i love myself I will not submit to the criteria of size zero, blonde or brunette, blue eyed, tall, fat, skinny, or whatever, I am who I am, and I like myself the way I am. It's just a shame that so much criteria often blinds people from one another, some people like certain styles that society may not accept as being trendy, and I say screw em.

Well said!

Himself1's photo
Sat 12/04/10 05:17 PM
stab

Himself1's photo
Sat 12/04/10 05:15 PM
Is really 17yrs of age, but digs girls that digs older men...

Himself1's photo
Sat 12/04/10 03:58 PM
roan