Tue 11/30/10 09:15 PM
Bone Rules Gone By You

D J H S C

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 09:13 PM
Often wins at bingo.

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 09:06 PM
Can't wait to be an old woman playing bingo and FINALLY get a life with some excitement.

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 09:04 PM
Sinead O'Connor

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 09:03 PM
suck

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 09:02 PM
What's under that skirt?

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 09:00 PM
Why would I take my pants down to steal cookies noway

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 08:40 PM

This chick in high school use to always come up to me and talk about orgies. I just laughed and thought she was some crazed Christian chick. Turns out years later, I see her on the stage....of a strip club, and WOW! She had developed. So I quickly asked her out, and she looked at me and reminded me of how I use to ignore her back in high school. I said, well yeah...cause you were fugly. But hey....we are adults now. That's the past. She then told me she was a stripper with a heart of gold, and that I would never get her in bed. Chicks man. You would think she would still want me after all these years. But nooooo. She has to turn into a hot stripper with a heart of gold....and a blow habit. I was aroused!

Anyways, I'm rambling. Moral of the story here. Never ignore a chick who, in high school, says the word orgies.

Goof, you're my hero, bless us with your stori... erhmm, life experiences every day laugh laugh laugh

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 08:39 PM

Ok so one time at band camp ...

Tease

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 08:38 PM

you know that once i acted like that girl on your story. i was a teenager and was going to a concert with a group of friends when i meet this guy.
i dont know why but he made such an impact in me that i got scared of my fellings i guess. i hated that he made me so vulnerable.
he came talk to me and i was such a *****. i remember i was terrible.
but he didnt gave up. and after some time we ended up together and dated for 2 years.
so what i think is that people have strange behavior when they are scared.

Thanks for that Stefy, very good point. Feeling vulnerable scares the living crap out of people in general I think. But it's still odd, self-contradicting behavior (that of course is designed to protect ourselves, but still...) So we push away what we desire... out of fear of not getting what we desire, if we show that is what we desire...

Did like this myself for a number of years, always had trouble trusting people, still do to a point, but I made a conscious choice, that can be summed up in Alfred Lord Tennyson's poem "In Memoriam":

I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 06:42 PM
Oh man that is hard to hear - I can perhaps imagine what you must be going through... I'm separated as well, and I've decided to live in a country that isn't my own, having learn a new culture and language, in order to be close to my boy.

I really hope you manage to work something out, and I think it's rough your ex is just up and moving away with them like that. You're their father, and they need you too.