Community > Posts By > chocolina

no photo
Mon 08/20/12 11:08 AM

From the IRA in the UK, the LRA in Central Africa, Al Qaeda in the Middle East, to all other groups who use violence as a means of expression, they all back their actions by laying claim to one scriptual text or the other. What are your views on the use of violence in the name of religion?

Religion /doesn't matter which one / is the most ancient and naturally-built and sly political system .
And politic is violence itself , doesn't matter how acceptable sounds their ideas .

Pls check :
Niccolo Machiavelli*

no photo
Thu 04/12/12 02:33 PM
Edited by chocolina on Thu 04/12/12 02:34 PM

Chocolina said :

Then if there is nothing before God :

John 1

1In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God, and the Word was God
is not true and all your Jesus-Word claims

... simply logic ...bigsmile

CowboyGH Lie :

Wow!!! Just noticed what it says I said in this quote eg., Cowboy Said....

I did not say that. God has always been, there is no before God, therefore there would be no knowledge before God. Don't know who originally posted that quote, but I would really appreciate people not lying about what other's have said while discussing.

because in the end of page 25
CoybowGH said:

That would work, if there was a "before God". lol. There is no before God, God has always been and will always be.... simply logic.

What in the world are you talking about? Where is the lie? lol.

Not one of those quotes you have quoted say differently then one another. They all say the same thing, there is no before God. Please explain your logic here using these exact same three quotes.

CowboyGH ,

1st - Is there something before God ?

2nd - Where in the bible Jesus confirmed in front of John that he /Jesus/ is the Word ?

1st - No, there is no before God. God is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end. There is no before God, nor will there be an after God.

2nd - John 1

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Notice whom is in reference here "the only begotten of the father". Then later on we'll find this -
Matthew 3:17

17And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

So obviously, the "Word" when it was made flesh was Jesus. For the "Word" when it was made flesh was of the only begotten of the father. And then later on the Father states Jesus being his beloved son.

CowboyGH ,bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile
soon you gonna be a super star ....in your own show

and woooow in the day of Orthodox Easter you reject Christianity and Jesus ... Finally horns-walking person with you get you ..pitchfork :banana: pitchfork

and woooow in the day of Orthodox Easter you reject Christianity and Jesus

??? I don't reject Jesus, never said I did. He is the one whom created me, he is my lord and savior. What are you talk'n bout?

You said it alone and now I gonna confirm it :

CowboyGH ,

Are you a Christian ?

yes or not ?

I am a child of God.

CowboyGH ,

Satan is also the child of God ...

so once again :

CoybowGH ,

are you a Christian ?

Satan is not a child of God. Where do you get such information? Scriptures? If so please enlighten us with the verse that states Satan being a child of God.

And I already answered your question, I am a child of God.

Satan is a member of the divine council, "the sons of God" who are subservient to God.pitchfork

So

CowboyGH,

Are you a Christian ?

or a child of God only ?

Satan is a member of the divine council, "the sons of God" who are subservient to God

Is he now? Please show something that supports your claim here.

And to answer your question, I am a child of God.

CowboyGH ,

Satan is a child of God.

God created Satan ...
Many times ‘Satan’ translated as "the prosecutor", and is charged by God to tempt humans and to report back to God. God therefore grants Satan the chance to test

Satan is under God's control and cannot act without God's permission.

CowboyGH .... ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN ? - YES or NOT ?

[b/]

Satan is a child of God.

God created Satan ...
Many times ‘Satan’ translated as "the prosecutor", and is charged by God to tempt humans and to report back to God. God therefore grants Satan the chance to test

This is absolutely incorrect.

Yes God did create Satan. Satan was once God's greatest angel.

Is Satan a child of God ? -- YES or NO ?

[b/]

no photo
Thu 04/12/12 02:06 PM

Chocolina said :

John 1

CowboyGH Lie :

I did not say that. God has always been, there is no before God, therefore there would be no knowledge before God. Don't know who originally posted that quote, but I would really appreciate people not lying about what other's have said while discussing.

CoybowGH said:

That would work, if there was a "before God". lol. There is no before God, God has always been and will always be.... simply logic.

Not one of those quotes you have quoted say differently then one another. They all say the same thing, there is no before God. Please explain your logic here using these exact same three quotes.

CowboyGH ,

2nd - Where in the bible Jesus confirmed in front of John that he /Jesus/ is the Word ?

1st - No, there is no before God. God is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end. There is no before God, nor will there be an after God.

2nd - John 1

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Notice whom is in reference here "the only begotten of the father". Then later on we'll find this -

17And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

So obviously, the "Word" when it was made flesh was Jesus. For the "Word" when it was made flesh was of the only begotten of the father. And then later on the Father states Jesus being his beloved son.

and woooow in the day of Orthodox Easter you reject Christianity and Jesus ... Finally horns-walking person with you get you ..pitchfork :banana: pitchfork

??? I don't reject Jesus, never said I did. He is the one whom created me, he is my lord and savior. What are you talk'n bout?

CowboyGH ,

Are you a Christian ?

yes or not ?

I am a child of God.

CowboyGH ,

so once again :

CoybowGH ,

are you a Christian ?

Satan is not a child of God. Where do you get such information? Scriptures? If so please enlighten us with the verse that states Satan being a child of God.

Satan is a member of the divine council, "the sons of God" who are subservient to God.pitchfork

So

CowboyGH,

Are you a Christian ?

or a child of God only ?

Satan is a member of the divine council, "the sons of God" who are subservient to God

Is he now? Please show something that supports your claim here.

And to answer your question, I am a child of God.

CowboyGH ,

Satan is a child of God.

God created Satan ...

[b/]

no photo
Thu 04/12/12 01:51 PM

Chocolina said :

John 1

CowboyGH Lie :

CoybowGH said:

CowboyGH ,

2nd - John 1

CowboyGH ,

Are you a Christian ?

yes or not ?

I am a child of God.

CowboyGH ,

so once again :

CoybowGH ,

are you a Christian ?

So

CowboyGH,

Are you a Christian ?

or a child of God only ?

no photo
Thu 04/12/12 01:41 PM

Chocolina said :

John 1

CowboyGH Lie :

CoybowGH said:

CowboyGH ,

2nd - John 1

CowboyGH ,

Are you a Christian ?

yes or not ?

I am a child of God.

CowboyGH ,

so once again :

CoybowGH ,

are you a Christian ?

no photo
Thu 04/12/12 01:33 PM

Chocolina said :

John 1

CowboyGH Lie :

CoybowGH said:

CowboyGH ,

2nd - John 1

CowboyGH ,

Are you a Christian ?

yes or not ?

no photo
Thu 04/12/12 01:28 PM

Chocolina said :

John 1

CowboyGH Lie :

CoybowGH said:

CowboyGH ,

2nd - John 1

no photo
Thu 04/12/12 01:16 PM

I have no religion, but I am not an atheist... as "atheism" is a religon in it's own.

One can not have no "religion". A religion in itself is just a belief. You either believe there is a God(s) or you believe there is none.

CowboyGH ,
stop to read those crap religious sites because soon you gonna be more funny than The Muppet show

now read careful:

Atheism is come from greec -atheos which means 'without god'/that;s the most short /

Now I see you haven't learn your lesson "Religion " so I gonna keep posting that till you stop posting bull_s abt religion and atheism

R E L I G I O N is:

* A system expresses belief in a divine power aka God/s

* Definition always includes a deity or superhuman power

* A belief concerning the supernatural, sacred, or divine and the practices pertaining to them

* any specific system of belief, worship,practices or conduct that prescribes certain responses to the existence of God/s

* set of beliefs, feelings, dogmas and practices that define the relations between human being and sacred or divinity

* If you accept the existence of whatever myth, god, spirit, or supernatural force

Get it ?think

no photo
Thu 04/12/12 12:37 PM

Chocolina said :

John 1

CowboyGH Lie :

CoybowGH said:

CowboyGH ,

no photo
Wed 04/11/12 01:53 PM
Chocolina said :

John 1

CowboyGH Lie :

CoybowGH said:

no photo
Wed 04/11/12 12:40 PM

Nobody created God, God has always been and will always be. God has no beginning or end, he is the beginning and the end. There is no before God, nor will there be an after God.

knowledge had to existed before God.. which sort of disproves your theory that God had no beginning

Why did knowledge have to exist before God? There's a couple problems with this theory, 1. there is no before God, God wasn't created. 2. Knowledge isn't something tangible, only a being possess knowledge. So for their to be knowledge, there must be something/someone that possess that knowledge.

So please do explain how knowledge existed before God.

CowboyGH said :

if knowledge didn't exist before God...then God would have been incapable of being "all knowing" ...simply logic

John 1

is not true hence and all your Jesus-Word claims as well

simply logic ...bigsmile

no photo
Wed 04/11/12 12:37 PM

Nobody created God, God has always been and will always be. God has no beginning or end, he is the beginning and the end. There is no before God, nor will there be an after God.

knowledge had to existed before God.. which sort of disproves your theory that God had no beginning

Why did knowledge have to exist before God? There's a couple problems with this theory, 1. there is no before God, God wasn't created. 2. Knowledge isn't something tangible, only a being possess knowledge. So for their to be knowledge, there must be something/someone that possess that knowledge.

So please do explain how knowledge existed before God.

CowboyGH said :

if knowledge didn't exist before God...then God would have been incapable of being "all knowing" ...simply logic

John 1

no photo
Mon 04/09/12 12:51 PM

CowboyGH said:
?? I don't quite understand your question, first the Word and Jesus are the two exact same beings, only difference is the Word is not of the flesh, and Jesus is of the flesh.

Who was first born/created from :

*FATHER GOD ,
*WORD = *JESUS, /here which one was created before another one ?/
or
*HOLY SPIRIT

CowboyGH said:

Who is John ?

CowboyGH said:

John was one of Jesus' apostles.

So John knows the secret of creation of God ,Jesus and the universe ?

Funches and ignorance ???? !!!
Are you sure you wrote this alone or voices told you ..hahha
:laughing:

No, John alone doesn't know the secreat of creation. John was given this knowledge by Jesus Christ our God.

Now show me when and where Jesus ,your God, told him about Word and that Word and Jesus are one

no photo
Mon 04/09/12 12:10 PM

CowboyGH said:
?? I don't quite understand your question, first the Word and Jesus are the two exact same beings, only difference is the Word is not of the flesh, and Jesus is of the flesh.

*FATHER GOD ,
*WORD = *JESUS, /here which one was created before another one ?/
or
*HOLY SPIRIT

CowboyGH said:

Who is John ?

CowboyGH said:

John was one of Jesus' apostles.

So John knows the secret of creation of God ,Jesus and the universe ?

Funches and ignorance ???? !!!
Are you sure you wrote this alone or voices told you ..hahha
:laughing:

no photo
Mon 04/09/12 11:32 AM

CowboyGH said:

I never said they are one entity, I said they are one God,

CoyboyGH,
pls clear here :

1. God - one or three entities or more
*FATHER GOD
*WORD
*JESUS
*HOLY SPIRIT

2. what /who created god ?

3. Who/what is Word ?

4. Who created Word ?

5. Who/what is Holy spirit ?

6. Who created this Holy Spirit ?

7. Who is Jesus ? Who created Jesus ?

1...?
2. Creator of God... the Unknowable Essence. (God is but a sound label for that which is beyond our reckoning).

if the creator of God is the Unknowable Essence then who /how was created this Unknowable Essence?

AdventureBegins said:

3. If you know the Word you know the answer. If you do not... It still exists.
4. the Word was not created... It was breathed out.

How rude Adventure ! You haven't read the newest revelations of
Dr. GowboyGH ??
Now you worth your punishment to hear his "Word - head-break " treatise.
frustrated

bigsmile

AdventureBegins said:

5. You breath it as you read this. The breath of the Unknowable Essense.

Breathing is a process that delivers oxygen to where it is needed in the body and removes carbon dioxide
I'm scaring to think what gonna be remove from the breath of the Unknowable Essencethink

AdventureBegins said:

6. God breathes... spirit is as I am.
7. Jesus is Jesus... Who else would he be? As far as who created him. God breathed. Mary created (she stitched together his form by the very Nature of Reality.

Sorry Adventure , but that deep breathing has another name ... :laughing:

no photo
Mon 04/09/12 11:06 AM

CowboyGH said:

CoyboyGH,
pls clear here :

*FATHER GOD
*WORD
*JESUS
*HOLY SPIRIT

3. Who/what is Word ?

4. Who created Word ?

1. The word "god" means authority. That's why our God is made up of The Father, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost. But they are all equal in authority over us, they work as one, they are in accordance with one another. Thus they are one God.

2. Nothing created God. God is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end. There is no before God eg., something/someone creating God and there will be no after God, for God is eternal.

3. The Word is one of the persons that make our God. Later is made flesh and who we call "Jesus".

4. Nobody created the Word. The Word was in the beginning. And this verse also explains why Jesus is our God, yet refers to his Father as his God.

John 1

In the beginning was the Word eg., Jesus. And the Word/Jesus was God, he is our God. And the Word/Jesus was with God, his Father. For his father has authority over the Word/Jesus, thus making him his God.

5. The Holy Spirit is not a person(s) on it's own. The Holy Spirit is God's Holy Spirit. This is when referring specifically to say King James version. Some other versions translate "Holy Ghost" as "Holy Spirit". But referring specifically to the KJV the "Holy Spirit" is used when referring to God's holy spirit such as -

Matthew 3:16
16And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

6. Nobody created the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God and is the beginning and the end as explained in an earlier number.

7. Jesus is the only begotten child of God. God made the Word flesh eg., Jesus -

John 1:14

But all in all nobody "created" Jesus, because Jesus is the Word and the Word was in the beginning.

Cowboy said:

1. The word "god" means authority. That's why our God is made up of The Father, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost. But they are all equal in authority over us, they work as one, they are in accordance with one another. Thus they are one God.

2. Nothing created God. God is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end. There is no before God eg., something/someone creating God and there will be no after God, for God is eternal.

*FATHER GOD
*WORD
*JESUS
*HOLY SPIRIT

John 1:14

But all in all nobody "created" Jesus, because Jesus is the Word and the Word was in the beginning.

]
Who is John ?

CoybowGH ,
if you mention in official away "Holy Ghost " instead " Holy Spirit" ypu gonna be the first man who gonna be damned forever
from all possible existing churches and authority in the world
plus Jesus will come to strangle you by his own hands

haha Cowboy ...
Funches succeed to mess your few religious ideas in your poor head in the way that I expect to read soon how you gonna call one day Satan " Holy Naughtiness " or " Holy Dude"
I see that your bum will be their favorite BBQ in the hell bar-grill pitchfork pitchfork

rofl

no photo
Fri 04/06/12 04:38 PM

Muhammad order it 1400 years ago, when education word are not present in europe and america.

haha rofl

FACTS

Mohammad / 570 - 632 AD/
he was illiterate

==========================

EUROPE:

Thales
(636-546)
Greek philosopher,historiographer

Anaximander of Miletus (c. 611 - c. 547 B.C.)
the first map of the world

Archimedes of Syracuse (c.287 - c.212 B.C.),
a Greek mathematician, physicist, engineer,
inventor, and astronomer

Herodotus (c. 484-425 B.C.)
is the first historian proper

Seneca
(BC 300 -)
Roman philosopher

Aristotle (384 BC – 322 BC/
a Greek philosopher

Pythagoras [570 BC - 470BC]
philosopher, mathematician

Socrates
(c. 469-399 B.C.)
Greek philosopher

Democritus
(b. c. 460)
Greek philosopher

Proclus
(A.D. 8 Feb 411-17 April 485)
Greec-roman philosopher and mathematician

Epictetus
(A.D. 50 - 138)
Roman philosopher

Catullus (c. 84 - 54 c. B.C.)
Latin poet

Ovid (43 B.C. - A.D. 17)
was a prolific Roman poet whose
writing influenced Chaucer, Shakespeare,
Dante, and Milton.

no photo
Fri 04/06/12 03:09 PM

Chocolina...

you posted this.

"Islam allows female children to be married and engaged in sex prior to their first menses (prepubescent).

Starting with the Quran:
65:4, Dawood

If you are in doubt concerning those of your wives who have ceased menstruating, know that their waiting period shall be three months. The same shall apply to those who have not menstruated. As for pregnant women, their term shall end with their confinement. God will ease the hardship of the man who fears him. "The same shall apply to those who have not menstruated.

Of a certanity the begining sentance is a false asumption of the quote from the Book of the Rock of Allah.

Any man that reads what is written in your quote and believes it to 'allow' the taking of a child is but attributing his own idle fancy upon the Word... (EDIT * specifically this portion..."The same shall apply to those who have not menstruated." This does not deal with CHILDREN but rather with the woman that is incapable of conception... DUH!)

As for those postings that dealt with other books... They are not the Word of Allah but rather the idle imaginings of men.

AdventureBegins,

Explain all that to the women and kids there !
Explain what is 'holy' a kid 6 y old to be a kid-bride to 56 old man Mohammad.
Today that has a name - pedophilia , still 'holy' in their muslim counties like Iran .

And go and say the same to someone of them and you gonna be killed in the most cruel way ..

So don't play religious tolerance with such dangerous ideas ,please or you forget in the name of Allah what happen/ed ?
Or maybe you forget Sep, 11th ?

Quran is a holy book ...

no photo
Fri 04/06/12 02:37 PM
CowboyGH said:

CoyboyGH,
pls clear here :

*FATHER GOD
*WORD
*JESUS
*HOLY SPIRIT

3. Who/what is Word ?

4. Who created Word ?

no photo
Thu 04/05/12 01:29 PM
Edited by chocolina on Thu 04/05/12 01:30 PM

CowboyGH's 4th claim :

So God the father is our God as well,
thus Jesus is the path to God the father.

Chocolina said:

Question 1: Who created who ? / God created Jesus or Jesus create God ?/

Question 2:Why Jesus said : Mark 15:34
My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

CoyboyGH said:

1. Neither one created either one.
In the beginning was the Word and
the Word is God and
the Word was with God.

Now God became 4 parts - Father , son , Holy spirit , Word

OK ... who /how was created Word who transform into God ?

CoyboyGH said :

We refer to our creator as "God"

Who " we " .. .And who /what created Word aka God latter ?

CoyboyGH said :

because the scriptures do not give a name for our God.

Really ???? Read what you said :

CowboyGH said:

I have no "religion".

I follow as the scriptures say.

So you follow nothing because as you said : " scriptures do not give a name for our God" ...

I think that soon you gonna start to write your bible and the teaching will be pitchfork pitchfork 'cowboyism:pitchfork

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10