Community > Posts By > Corazone

Corazone's photo
Tue 02/01/11 01:53 PM
I live in northern British Coumbia,Canada. I have raised 2 daughters here and they are healthy happy girls. You just need to learn to layer clothing when its really cold and slow down when its icy.You'll be just fine hon!

Corazone's photo
Tue 02/01/11 01:32 PM
Single parenting is hard enough for anyone.. but I had may tubes reattached to give my childless husband the children that he wanted. I had one daughter already..so at 42 and 44 i had 2 more daughters! My oldest daughter is married and successful..but i'm now 58 with 2 teens to raise alone. Kind of a dirty trick..don't u think!!I wouldn't trade my kids for anything and we r doing pretty good but it IS HARD. My heart goes out to those who give their all for their kids!!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Corazone's photo
Tue 02/01/11 01:14 PM

I had the opposite..my 6 year old daughter was supposed to stay with my exhusband until i got on my feet in a few weeks.I never got her back and although i did get visitation..he threatened to disappear with her and got her a passport.He was nasty and i believed him. I never said a bad word to my child about her father,,,until she was 18.Then i told her to ask me what ever she wanted about the previous 10yrs. She thanked me for not complicating her life even more by dissing her dad when she was little. She is 31 now and we have had a wonderful relationship for almost 15 years. She really at this point has no use for her dad and that's his own doing. I only tell u this so that u can have hope for the future with your own child.

Unlike a lot of people we remain on good terms and we still care about each other. We don't resent each other, so I'm thankful for that.
[/quote

Be very thankful for that..and bite your tougue as often as you have to to keep it that way. Your kids are everything!!!!!

Corazone's photo
Tue 02/01/11 12:05 AM
I had the opposite..my 6 year old daughter was supposed to stay with my exhusband until i got on my feet in a few weeks.I never got her back and although i did get visitation..he threatened to disappear with her and got her a passport.He was nasty and i believed him. I never said a bad word to my child about her father,,,until she was 18.Then i told her to ask me what ever she wanted about the previous 10yrs. She thanked me for not complicating her life even more by dissing her dad when she was little. She is 31 now and we have had a wonderful relationship for almost 15 years. She really at this point has no use for her dad and that's his own doing. I only tell u this so that u can have hope for the future with your own child.

Corazone's photo
Mon 01/24/11 10:50 PM
Honey sometimes you just have to jump in with both feet but make sure that u dont burn all of your bridges....just in case flowerforyou

Corazone's photo
Sun 01/23/11 10:48 PM
A canadian woman is always worth waiting!!

Corazone's photo
Sun 01/23/11 10:43 PM
yepper...from nortern b.c...and we have lots of snow right now and its beautiful..everywhere in b.c. is beautifulsmile2 smile2

Corazone's photo
Fri 01/21/11 04:49 PM
I too like tall men....it seems likes with a short man...when you r nose to nose..his toes r in it and when your toe to toe..his nose is in it! laugh laugh laugh

Corazone's photo
Tue 01/18/11 11:29 PM
what makes me feel old is having a daughter 31 years old and what makes me feel young is having 2 more that are 14 and 15...im 58:smile: :smile: :smile:

Corazone's photo
Tue 01/18/11 12:27 AM

P.S. Hanage means Nose Hair in Japanese!

In any language its gross and Very distracting....on a great looking guy...all i see are those dang danglersnoway noway noway Please gentlemen trim those babies up...they may be ALL thats keeping u from a good hook upslaphead

Corazone's photo
Mon 01/17/11 08:14 PM
might seem trivial but NOSE HAIR yuuuuk

Corazone's photo
Thu 01/13/11 10:51 PM

Thank you redhead least I know I am not the only one

you r absolutely not the only one.. there are lots of us out here. really try to tell someone that you trust and see a doctor for sure.
do it for yourself ans those who love you.

Corazone's photo
Wed 01/12/11 10:25 PM

Hello, new to the topic but I see many familiar faces, glad I'm not the only one with an interest for the subject.

My depression was aggravated by years of accumulating frustrations that I could not resolve. Kept getting more and more depressed.

I've bean recovering for 5 years now. I wonder sometimes if I will be recovering all my life and if this in between state is till the end.

In between exuberant passion and sustained nihilism. I feel comfortable here, I'm stable, I believe in my therapy but feel a bit lost without any ambition. Just living day to day trying to keep my darker thoughts at bay.

I have spent over 20 years trying to be someone else. So I'm trying to get back to who I want to be.

In a world where people rely on appearances and the first thing said to form their said 'judgment' it's hard to be a person with avowed layers. (this is the part where I feel sorry for myself)

Anyway just hoping to find some echo in here

Cheers

Glad you posted...it's a good place to get one's thoughts out for others to read and/or comment on.

I understand exactly how you feel about trying to be what you want to be. It seems people with depression are actors and are afraid to show who they really are. We don't want the "secret" of our disorder to be apparent so we hide behind a facade to please others.

I don't know who I am anymore. All I have tried to do my whole life was to please others and put myself last. I have lost myself with all the masks I wore throughout the years.

I hope you can find yourself or make yourself what you want to be...good luck.
[/quote)

Ive been waiting to find this topic... Ive been struggling with depression for 15yrs. Ive tried almost every drug out there and each one makes me feel more numb than the last. The one thing that i do that really helps is to let the people around me know whats going on and ask them to keep encouraging me to go out,come for coffee,go to a movie..what ever..just keep me moving as much as possible. I seldom feel like going but I do because i know its good for me to be with others who are actually living life. I have amazing friends who support me unconditionally. You have to be totally up front and u will be surprised how friends and family will step up for u.

Corazone's photo
Sat 01/08/11 04:32 PM
I for 1 had 2 daughters 16 months apart. They were not bad kids in that they didnt whine,throw tantrums,no crying at bed time etc. BUT they were BUSY from morning to bed time. You have to keep on top of them ALL the time..keep them in the same room as you are..even if u are bathing.But most importantly..as far as their behavior goes is that there is NO grey area...whats not allowed today is not allowed tomorrow or the next and there WILL be consequences EVERY TIME. Consistancy goes a long way. and yes i did spank my kids. They have grown up to be great teens. Please dont confuse parenting and friendship...your kids will love you for it. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Corazone's photo
Sat 01/08/11 04:07 PM

People always talking non sense in my ear. You should get into a relationship your a good looking guy why don't you have a girlfriend.

obviously i don't want one! How do you deal with these situations ?

*note* i forgot to say im 28 not the other way around 82 last thing on my mind is meeting a girl still people always saying where's your girlfriend why don't you have a girlfriend

the simple answer is "If it doesnt bother me that you HAVE a girlfiend...why should it bother you that i DONT!!happy

Corazone's photo
Sat 01/08/11 04:07 PM

People always talking non sense in my ear. You should get into a relationship your a good looking guy why don't you have a girlfriend.

obviously i don't want one! How do you deal with these situations ?

*note* i forgot to say im 28 not the other way around 82 last thing on my mind is meeting a girl still people always saying where's your girlfriend why don't you have a girlfriend

the simple answer is "If it doesnt bother me that you HAVE a girlfiend...why should it bother you that i DONT!!happy

Corazone's photo
Fri 01/07/11 09:23 PM

One innocent death is too many and we have had too many already. Death penalty is antiquated and neadrathalic. As humans we should have out grown it years ago.

We need the death penalty. Too many rapists, drug dealers, murderers, pimps, gang bangers, welfare brats, and liberals.

I agee with boredinaz06...as a canadian i totally support the death penalty for child predators!!!!

Corazone's photo
Thu 01/06/11 02:04 PM

Heyy how about i take his place for a while..? We both have alot of things in common.!
Well, my question is why do most of the couples get divorced.?? Cant they live together peacefully.?? I m askin this coz i have to get married someday, i will keep the goöd points in my mind...lol

divorce doesnt always have to be a bad thing...after 23yrs of married my husband and i realized that we still loved and respected each other but that we werent IN LOVE anymore. instead of dragging our life together out until we couldnt stand the sight of each other we ended it as amazing friends.

Corazone's photo
Wed 01/05/11 11:15 PM
Edited by Corazone on Wed 01/05/11 11:21 PM

How many people out there would eventually date a Handicap person, or do they discus today's world?brokenheart

It really depends on the situation and how severe it is. I can handle somethings, but not others. It would also depend on whether or not we were willing to be committed and make things work. Just depends on the whole situation and relationship.

it also sometimes depends on how the handicapped person feels about it themselves.if you are emmbaressed and bitter about the condition then peoplepick up on that. I saw the most goreous smiling engaging man in a wheel chair...i couldnt get close to him for all the women around him....however each one of us could probably take the same advice...if we could all project a bit more joy...our first impressions by others would improve quite a bit i expectdrinks :laughing: :banana: biggrin

When i was in grade school i had a class mate who was stuck in a burning car crash which resulted in the scaring of the entire side of his face. i met up with him about 10yrs later and dated for awhile...we split up but it wasnt because of his face..just incompatability simple

Corazone's photo
Wed 01/05/11 10:51 PM
slaphead

in first impressions? on a date? in a relationship?

i personally like a well kept man...if you came to a club right from work...you know... possibly dirty,smelly,work cap etc...slaphead not happeningwaving i find the simplest dates....like a movie or drag races or a concert..just some kind of activiy that gives u a common thing to talk about is a good ice breaker and fun tohappy In a relationhip i know the, number one thing for me is respect then comes,desencey,manners,scense of humour,nonsmoker,just a fairly normal well brought up person who gives me a feeling of value...people like to feel valued. I think it simple..its probably what you want too..once you know that you feel like you have made a love conection then you can let the silly goofy stuff happen:banana: :banana: :banana: JUST MY OPINION

Previous 1 3