no photo
Mon 01/03/11 08:02 PM
Yes, I am!!!!!!

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 07:58 PM
Yes, I think that!!!!!

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 07:54 PM
i think i'm about half witty and half shitty. lol.

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 07:53 PM

i always take mine down the day after xmas. i hate my house to be out of order! lol

Have u ever stole someones lawn ornament?

i stole the whole tree. lol

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 07:52 PM
I'm glad i'm no longer in the military. that was tough ****.

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 07:52 PM
I'm thinking, being that i have a bad cold, i'm gonna take some more tequila and call it a day.

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 07:49 PM

My dad and stepmother left christmas day to go to Key West for a much needed vacation. But while down there my stepmother's health turned for the worse. She's got diabetes, and has been struggling with a diabetic ulcer for about a year and a half now.. While down in Key West her health turned for the worse and she is now in the hospital. The doctors have her on 3 different antibiotics. I don't know what, I'm not there with them, I'm back home taking care of the cats. But she's not doing well and could really use some prayers. I just want her to get better.sad2

praying is a good thing. not only does it h elp the one praying, if somebody else knows you pray for them, it helps them also. Within reality, God already knows everything that is happening so it would not be wise to think He doesn't. And, being that He does, He knows the situation you are praying about. Changing His mind - - - OK. Have at it and realize the benefits of talking to the spiritual world from your carnal world. That is a wonderful release, one that i highly recommend. Be at peace. God is love.

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 07:47 PM
More and more people are finally realizing that these books about God, without God having anything to do with them, screw up more than they fix. Their purpose is to solidify somebody's belief system and is used to fortify their positions, whatever they are. All BOOKS about God are that way. God wrote nothing. He's too intelligent.

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 07:41 PM

It's not a quote from the bible. Yes the bible may state it,

if the bible states it and you use it...then it's a quote

but it's only quoted from the bible if verses are included.

once you include God into the equation it makes reference to religious scripture

And we aren't "required" to believe anything. Someone can NOT be "required" to believe something...Believing is a choice done by YOU, it's not something that can be forced upon someone. It's a decision.

as a Christan are you require to believe that Jesus is the only way to God

as a Christan are you require to believe that Jesus is the only way to God

No it is not a requirement. It's either 7th day adventists or pentecostals don't believe Jesus was the son of God. Heck the baptists believe that Jesus was just a prophet.

I didn't ask if it is a requirement to believe that Jesus was the son of God ...I asked as a Christian is it a requirement to believe that Jesus is the only way to God

If you can prove that, it doesn't require belief. If you can't prove it, please specify it's only a belief, not a fact. If it's a fact, prove it without using your BIBLE REFERENCE BOOK, and that's all it is. A source of writings put together on a fling due to the insistence of King James. A hoax is there ever was one. My belief.

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 07:39 PM

Let's have a discussion about all things spiritual and religious oriented HERE'S THE CATCH.

No one is allowed to "quote" the bible or mention the bible after this post.

Now - paraphrasing is ok - stating beliefs is ok - but nowhere in THIS thread should the bible come up.

All other religious scripture or documents that are not included in the Christian Bible are allowed.

Here's a suggestion for Christians - try reading the Book of Mormon - here's an on line version
http://bookofmormononline.net/

and here's an example - It reads a lot like something that should be familiar. There may be quotes here that can be substituted for throught and words that simply don't come to mind without that other book.

Lehites in Jerusalem and Arabia
Lehi’s Visions and Prophesies

Lehi pauses his preaching, and goes to pray to God in behalf of Jerusalem’s citizens. [1 Nephi 1:5]

A pillar of fire ushers in a spectacular heavenly manifestation which leaves Lehi overwhelmed and shaken. [1 Nephi 1:6]

Lehi runs home to recover from his experience. [1 Nephi 1:7]

While lying on his bed, Lehi is enwrapped in a vision. [1 Nephi 1:8]

Lehi sees God, angels, Jesus, and the Twelve Apostles. [1 Nephi 1:8–10]

The Apostles give Lehi a book, which confirms Jerusalem’s future destruction and Babylonian occupation. [1 Nephi 1:11–13]

Lehi praises the Lord. [1 Nephi 1:14–15]

After the vision, Lehi goes back out and tells the citizens of the content of his vision. [1 Nephi 1:18]

The people do not accept Lehi, especially not his call to repentance; they set out to kill him. [1 Nephi 1:19–20]

In the mean time - here are some thoughts on spirit beings.

to my understanding angels are spirits, ghosts of dead humans are spirits and there are spirits called poltergeists and there are demon spirits.

So where did all these spirits come from - are they of one species or many?

If you believe in God did he create the spirit first and then the body or the body and then the spirit. AND can a dead human's spirit become a Demon spirit?

OH AND NO FAIR ASKING SOMEONE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF A BELIEF IF THE ANSWER REQUIRES USING "The Book"...

The BOOK is one of the worse things ever written, all of them, regardless of brand of religion they keep on screwing up and messing with people's minds. it's crazy. love and live and forgive and live some more without being pissed off at anybody for any reason. That's MY BOOK

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 07:35 PM
i was married for 45 years to the same woman. love in the back seat started it all. in my olden days, when we got her pregnant, we married her. bad deal for both. oh well, i had to be doing something for all those years, so i did the family thing. i've never been so peaceful in my life, without a wife. i have girlfriends, but no intentions, ever, of getting married again. live ins are so easy to get. no attachments, materially. that's the way to go.

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 07:32 PM

hi all, i went through a nasty divorce in 07, and i've been living as a hermit since then. i've finely decided to get back in the pool so go easy on me lady's.waving

i went through a divorce about 7 years ago and it was sorta' nasty. anyway, i'm an old guy and one would think it would hurt more because of the number of years married. Well, it doesn't hurt at all and never did. I was about the most unhappy man on earth and it was a total relief. Maybe this don't help you, but maybe it will give you a different prospective. At this stage of your divorced life, maybe try to remember the nasty things that made you get a divorce and stop focusing on the good things, which were probably few and far between. that's life in reality. don't get discouraged and don't do it again too quickly, the rebound thingy. nada, nada.

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 05:37 PM

okay, so i need help.

i recently inherited a bunch of guns. i have a list of the guns, but not their serial numbers...and as i try and collect them, i'm running across some dishonest folks who are trying to say that they aren't my guns.

is there a way to find out what guns my father purchased, so that i can match the serial numbers?

what state within the U. S. do you live? I'd definately like to see or have a friend see your collection.

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 05:36 PM
Why do some people think too highly of themselves and other think too shallow of themselves? It's a thing that has troubled me. I seem to have done both at one stage of my life or another. I don't understand it. Maybe you can help me please. thank you.

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 05:34 PM

Yea Ray you did it!!:banana: :banana: :banana: It has been awhile since I have been here for a flip!

sorry that i must be missing something. i've flipped real estate. what kind of flipping are you discussing?

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 05:33 PM

I don't play on the forums anywhere but here :)

good for you my beautiful friend.

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 05:32 PM

Dating sites when you're not on this one?

The reason I ask is I'm on another site where you can say just about anything you want and use what ever word you want.

liberating, isn't it? wow. i love it also.

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 05:31 PM

Hello everyone... Hey Jerry, how was your hunting trip? :smile:
I had a good time but didn't get anything. guess that's why it's called hunting and not killing. laugh

the hunt is much better than the kill. but you can't eat hunting. i don't kill it if i don't eat it. Sorta like time. lol

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 05:29 PM

Do you think that being Christian or Islamic (since they are so similar) makes a person overly obsessed with death/reward so that they cannot live life? Or even truly be themselves and genuine?

(living life does not mean debauchery either)

I feel that the doctrines are stifling to the person even if they don't realize it. Allowing/coercing them to conceal their real true selves behind a false shield of the religion. Not meaning that their true selves are evil as the religions teach.

Example: A person who is a part of one of these religions is associated with a gay person. The two of them are very compatible and a great friendship could happen but the religious person cannot fully love and support the gay person in a healthy way due to misgivings taught by the church. (And "saving" or converting this person is not healthy no matter what you have been told" In this case the real person behind the shield would be a true friend and have a life long close relationship with another loving human. The religious shield cannot allow this person to be genuine because of the fear of hell taught by the church.

Causing the religious person to be ungenuine in their relationships due to the doctrines of the church in this case causing fear.

you got to be kidding about similarities. the only thing similar is that they both are printed on paper, the Bible and the Quran (Koran). No other similarity. Give me a break. Obviously you haven't read either one and know next to nothing about either religious attitudes.

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 05:27 PM

It's nearly impossible without a bill of sale. When my father died in 1995 I inherrited 27 guns. All guns were in his possession. In order to transport I got a statement from the police in Fl stating they were part of his estate if I were to get stopped. I transported them across 6 state lines to get them home without getting stopped.

want to think about selling one or more?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6