Community > Posts By > JadeDee

no photo
Fri 05/04/12 09:47 AM
hey!!! cant totally relate wat you feel!! my Mom does that too and its so frustrating!! I tried talking to her but nothing helps her understand dat she needs to change....anyways...best way is to see a doctor and explain what the problem is....a psychologist will have a solution....a doctor I approached for my Mom helped us understand the problem and in turn help her with it without her knowing she is 'ill' we have been able to makes things a bit better....hope you find a solution soon..

no photo
Fri 05/04/12 09:39 AM
when all hope fails us and we are in a corner and dont know what to do to make things rite or better....we simply pray...dat makes us feel better if nothing else....when we commit a situation to a higher power we believe in we just feel better...it like a child coming to a parent and telling them their problem, even if the parent cannot do anything, the child is confident that the problem is taken care of and they feel better....what we would say "leave it at the Father's feet"...

no photo
Fri 05/04/12 09:25 AM
I,m not from either place...but here's my two penny worth....seach the net for the kid of jobs you wanna do...interact wid a few job placements consultants to see what their take is...check out company websites online to get a feel of the job profile....dat way you will know what the job markets have to offer.....for people and the best place to stay.....if u can afford it...taking a short trip to both places and seing for yourself is the best....all the best on your decision and may you find what you are looking for...cheers!

no photo
Fri 05/04/12 09:18 AM
having a child is the best thing in the world if you love children...but yes you have to be ready mentally, emotinally and yes in des times and days...financially....also most of all for the sacrifices you have to make because once you have a child your wants and wishes would have to come last....having a child at an early age if you are well prepared is great...coz u will enjoy seeing them really grow, settle and all the rest...but if you not prepared can also be disastrous! cheers and hope you find what your heart wants soon :)

no photo
Fri 05/04/12 08:49 AM
friendship can bridge any distance...depends if dat friendship gets to become something else dan its great to be near....but hey!!! thanks to technology and internet we can always get online....and there!!! soo many frens!!! a little of sharing and communication sure goes a long way... :)

no photo
Fri 12/02/11 08:43 PM
love at a distance wid someone u haven't met....difficult to say its love...mayb for a short time it can be carried on...but love is sharing ur daily life together and being together don't it.....now friendship and care at a distance.....dats totally possible....which one are u? :)

no photo
Fri 12/02/11 08:38 PM
answering ur statement Ipourchat.......u dun need to 'get there'.....any relation i life is good wen it already adds to wat u have....so find ur state of single and happy....den anything dat adds to it is great!! cheers!! :)

no photo
Fri 12/02/11 08:35 PM
total agreement with sweetestgirl.....and personally former for me has always been better!!!!

no photo
Fri 12/02/11 08:31 PM
ask urself wat do YOU want....dats wat is important.....keep an open mind and if u meet someone great...wow!! just move on...life is too short to keep wasting it on thinking about the spilled milk so to say....stay friends if you are comfortable wit it, if not make a decision and stay with it....he made a first move and decision so you can make urs and no big deal...

no photo
Fri 12/02/11 08:24 PM
dude!!! u used da word 'date' then of course u pay!!! no question about it!! in des modern days chivalry still gets a lotta brownie points!!

no photo
Fri 12/02/11 08:21 PM
totally agree with all you beautiful ladies her :p
wat wud we do wit 'great lookers' if dey 'beast' on the inside hmm.....

no photo
Fri 12/02/11 08:12 PM
not picky!!! good to know wat u want and where u going...imagine da number u'd pick if u accept em all huh!!! ;)
do wat u feel in ur heart is rite and u can never go wrong girl!!! cheers!

no photo
Fri 12/02/11 07:57 PM
i'd thank god i knew wen i was gonnagofirst....den i wud run back home and just spend dat time wid my dear family!!!

no photo
Tue 02/08/11 07:55 AM

I only had one loud neighbor. I got a nice 5.1 surround sound system, and that took care of it. When he was sleep is when I would blast it, right up against his bedroom wall. After a couple times, he got the point.

thank goodness you don't live in India!! the neighbor might have just come over and shot you!! :tongue:

but on a serious note...noisy neighbors are a a bane of city life and after a time one just learns to live with it or block out the sound with sound proofing wherever possible!! drinker

no photo
Tue 02/08/11 07:16 AM
welcome to the mingle experience smile2

no photo
Tue 01/25/11 06:15 AM
Congrats on finding love!!! that is the hardest part and you made it!! Best wishes for you to always have and cherish it!! cheers!

no photo
Tue 01/25/11 06:11 AM
Wow!!! u look too beautiful to already be a grandmom!! Congratulations on the addition of an Angel to the family!! Babies are just such beautiful miracles that we hold in our hands!!!

no photo
Tue 01/25/11 05:56 AM
Honesty and communication...at all times...from the beginning and even after the beginning is long in the past....and never beginning to take the other for granted

no photo
Tue 01/25/11 05:46 AM
go out wit my girl frens and dance/talk the stress away or simply light the aromatherapy lamp and unwind with a good book

no photo
Tue 01/25/11 05:31 AM
well said!!! His love is the best thing that can happen to anyone :) nice and encouraging words to be reminded of His love :)

Previous 1