Community > Posts By > ralgor

ralgor's photo
Sat 04/18/15 07:35 AM
Search parameters are in correct. It takes no notice of the distances.

ralgor's photo
Fri 03/27/15 09:01 AM
is that all us men or all U.S. men?

ralgor's photo
Thu 12/18/14 04:11 AM
Just a good woman in my stocking will do meglasses

ralgor's photo
Sat 12/06/14 06:03 AM
Still is weird makes no sense whatsoever.noway

ralgor's photo
Fri 12/05/14 12:14 PM
Its got nothing to do with whether your old and jaded or not, its a known fact that women age quicker than men due to childbirth and menopause etc (all you feminists just hang on) but I know many women in their 50�s and 60�s who look after themselves, and have great bodies , and personalities. So don�t start blaming other things or people for your own shortcomings, because we all have the power to change. If you eat to much you will be fat thats a fact. If you have a thyroid problem ok, no ones blaming you for that. But men and women alike have the ability to change their lifestyle. Take control of yourself. If smoking and drinking is bad for you then so is overeating, we have communities lik AA for alcoholics and groups to help people quit smoking, but apart from place like weightwatchers, what groups do we have for people that over eat. So come on you fatties I know you are dying to have a go at me for this post so bring it on. LOL

ralgor's photo
Fri 12/05/14 12:03 PM
They were all English descendants anyway. So what are you talking about....England forever lol