Community > Posts By > cool_chic

cool_chic's photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:00 PM
that sounds awesome....tell me more about the group!!!:smile:

cool_chic's photo
Tue 02/05/08 05:25 PM
innoscence, being able to be as silly as you want, playing with your friendsfrown

cool_chic's photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:54 AM
never heard about that. do inform me pleasefrown

cool_chic's photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:52 AM
i like indie rock!!! i like nada surf, silverchair, harvey danger, etc:smile:

cool_chic's photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:50 AM

laugh

yea i totally agree with uhappy

cool_chic's photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:49 AM
myspace is good:wink:

cool_chic's photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:47 AM
puddle of mudd, say anything, red hot chili peppers, smashing pumpkins, weezersmokin

cool_chic's photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:46 AM
i am a huge book lover!!!bigsmile i am a huge nerd who loves non-fiction, celebrity autobiographies, memoirs, real-life stories....i love judith moore, sandra brown, new author julie taylor, ......i really want to read "Are you there, Vodka, its me Chelsea by Chelsea Handler but my local Borders doesnt have it yetfrown

but yeah books kick ass!drinker

cool_chic's photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:42 AM
this is the best day ever!bigsmile

cool_chic's photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:38 AM
im no expert im no dictionary but i do believe that women should rule the earth!:smile: because that is my personal belief:heart:

I think its about time that women have a place in society- a better one. Ive done excessive research on this topic and i like Hilary i really do!:smile:

If you did have extensive research you would know that women have had a high place in society for centuries, right?

Women warriors, empresses, queens, Prime Ministers, CEOs, and other very highly powerful women figures.

It's more about class than sex, always has been, and Hillary comes from the high echelons of society. What difference will she exactly bring? She will have taken the role many queens, empresses, CEOs, and Prime Ministers have before her.

cool_chic's photo
Mon 02/04/08 02:36 PM
its very tragic. i read an article online about his best friend Jake Gyllenhal (he's a hottie!). Jake said that he was so depressed and devastated over his death. Death is a very sad thingfrown :cry: ....all my prayers to heath RIP:heart:

cool_chic's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:00 AM
i do love to read books!!!drinker >>>>>>>>>>book lover<<<<<<<<<<<:heart:

i love esp. non-fiction memoirsbigsmile

cool_chic's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:58 AM
i hate it when i cant sleepmad its been going on with me lately.....im trying to eat healthier so i dont get health problems like that but not being able to sleep........sooooooo annoyingnoway

cool_chic's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:56 AM

hey nowmad mad mad mad mad

Uh oh....did i piss of a Clinton fan? Gotta love America....laugh

im a fan toodevil

bigsmile
spread the love!!!!:heart:

cool_chic's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:54 AM

Chicken Alfredo

Servings: 2

2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in strips

2 packages Ramen Noodles, any flavor

1 cup butter or margarine

1 cup cream

2 cups grated Parmesan cheese

2 tablespoons parsley flakes

1/2 teaspoon salt

pepper

In a frying pan, brown chicken until done.

Cook noodles in water according to package directions and drain.

Heat butter and cream in a small saucepan over low heat until butter melts. Stir in remaining ingredients. Keep warm over low heat.

Top warm noodles with chicken and sauce.

that sounds really goodbigsmile

cool_chic's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:53 AM
can we be friends?? I do love that rock n rollhappy

cool_chic's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:51 AM
I think its about time that women have a place in society- a better one. Ive done excessive research on this topic and i like Hilary i really do!:smile:

cool_chic's photo
Mon 01/28/08 02:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V60CrDOPVRI

Once upon a time, there was a girl who says she is a dork... who emailed a knucklehead... who was looking for a dorky kinda gal... so, one day after a ton of emails... a few camchats... and lots of phone calls.... decided to fly to where the dorky kinda gal lives..... spent a few weeks with her.... and came back home. So here's a lil movie about the dorky kinda gal... and her knucklehead...

LOLbigsmile Nerd powerdrinker

cool_chic's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:18 AM
i love that america ferrera movie lolbigsmile

and yea youre rightflowerforyou

cool_chic's photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:54 AM
sex and the city, I LOve New York (on VH1), and Law and Order (special victims unit) those shows are awfuldevil

Previous 1