Community > Posts By > winnie410

winnie410's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:57 PM

Sorry but I side with Lex and Shadow and totage here...

Don't confuse desire and hopes and attraction and lust with love.

Yes you can "love" whomever you choose since love IS a choice. But the romantic partnership love you're talking about here? No.

You don't even really know each other at all. I've said this a hundred times but the one glaring problem with internet relationships are they're perfect.

All you know about him is what he's told you and what he's chosen to show you. Over and over and over and over and over and over we hear about how this or that person COMPLETELY fooled someone into thinking they were something they weren't. Even if you are both being absolutely open and honest with each other you still only see what you choose to see and how you choose to see it.

I'm not saying you're delusional - it's just a fact of human existence. Our view of the world is shaded and shaped by our past experiences. You "love" him because you WANT to love him. He's sooo nice and polite and kind and thoughtful because that is what you WANT to see.

Neither of you has ANY idea what the other person is really like until you spend significant time together over an extended period - at least six months.

Then he can see how neat/messy you are with things and you can see how he treats wait staff. You can find out he's always late for everything and he will discover you chew with your mouth open or talk with your mouth full. Relationships are much more complex than a few emails and phone calls can encompass.

Do you have a great foundation started and something to build on? Yeah, sure, maybe. Love? Real love? Nah.

Just be happy with what you REALLY have and be excited about the possibilities for the future. That's enough isn't it?

then quit telling me you love me! laugh laugh

seriously, i have to agree here. i believe that love takes time to develop and you have to spend time together for that to happen. what if he has a REALLY annoying habit that drives you up a wall? think he's going to tell you about it on the phone? i think we can narrow things down here, find a friend, someone you might be interested in, but true love takes time TOGETHER. only then will you know if you are truly compatible. besides, i have heard time and time again about ppl on here that have "fallen in love" moved to be near each other, etc and then brokenheart brokenheart .

winnie410's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:49 PM
march 6 = end of bet.

capt will have eileen make him up for me if i dont cheat!

if i do cheat, which i wont, i let my son, neice and nephew make up me and i have to sing im a little teapot on cam. lol

winnie410's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:47 PM
AD, i like my friends list b/c i can easily find certain ppl without searching. without you on my list, i would have to look for you before i start the harassment! :tongue: :tongue:

winnie410's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:44 PM

I can give it a good slap
Maybe after some lovely lady pinches it, lol

i'll pinch ya sharon! bigsmile

winnie410's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:38 PM

hi dreams, I'm ok.. just wait'n on my matches. Ok Winnie, just say when.

WHEN! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

winnie410's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:36 PM
hi kirk! i will pinch you, but i get to pick where! devil laugh

winnie410's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:27 PM
feral, with the lips pics you have up, i keep thinking you are madamx. lmao

winnie410's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:26 PM
found them. nevermind. duh.

winnie410's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:24 PM

hello! flowerforyou flowerforyou
good mood tonite. 1 month smoke free today!
update on my matches, there is no update. lol most didnt reply and those who did, stopped emailing or we just didnt hit it off. oh well. God will send me someone someday. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Winnie you got matches

where? what did i miss? lol huh

winnie410's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:20 PM
thank you sharon! how are you tonite?

winnie410's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:20 PM
just popping in to say....one month smoke free today! drinker drinker

winnie410's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:19 PM
hello! flowerforyou flowerforyou
good mood tonite. 1 month smoke free today!
update on my matches, there is no update. lol most didnt reply and those who did, stopped emailing or we just didnt hit it off. oh well. God will send me someone someday. flowerforyou flowerforyou

winnie410's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:16 PM
hello hello to britty, tiff, funches and all the other coffehouse ppl!!! flowerforyou flowerforyou

today is one month smoke free for me today! drinker drinker

i hope all is well with my friends. i have been praying for you. i pray for happiness and good health and in some cases, to discover God's love. :wink: :wink:

have a wonderful weekend all and for you football fanatics like me, enjoy the superbowl!!!!

winnie410's photo
Thu 01/31/08 09:05 PM
ok, i have to say good nite. sorry i wasnt around much....long distance call. he also deactivated today and i havent talked to him recently, so i had to know if he was ok. time to wake my son up for meds. talk to you all later! flowerforyou flowerforyou

winnie410's photo
Thu 01/31/08 08:49 PM
one more prayer request....my son is really sick again. and his asthma is acting up. i get sooooo worried when he gets like this.

((((everyone))))flowerforyou flowerforyou

winnie410's photo
Thu 01/31/08 08:39 PM
i saw tommy return and im on the phone and cant post much. :cry:

winnie410's photo
Thu 01/31/08 08:36 PM

ugh, most recent ex e-mailed megrumble

eww i hate when exes start popping up out of the blue
Yeah, how do u politely say, I've moved on and not interested, Now go away! lol

i'll do it for you! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

winnie410's photo
Thu 01/31/08 08:27 PM
thanks. i get sooo scared when he gets like this.

winnie410's photo
Thu 01/31/08 08:25 PM
i really cant talk about it. but he's ok. no need to worry.

winnie410's photo
Thu 01/31/08 08:22 PM
whats going on? i wasnt around last nite much. looks like AD is getting a lot of snow. lucky! my son if very sick again and im only up now b/c of him.