Community > Posts By > Queenie9t

Queenie9t's photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:07 PM
I will keep them in my prayers. My baby brother is also in Iraq. And on a mission in Baghdad right now. I know how scary it is worrying about a soldier you are close to. Please keep us posted. I will keep praying until the last one is home.
-Tanya

Queenie9t's photo
Sun 10/21/07 06:07 AM
thank you. blueeyed.

Queenie9t's photo
Sun 10/21/07 05:48 AM
I lost my mother on 9/5/04. She was 46 years old. She died from complications from Pneumonia. (yes, in this day and age). I was 28 the day my mother died. My brothers and sisters were 23,18, and 8. These poems mean so much more to me now. For all of you that still have your mothers, please take the time to cherish them, and make them your best friend (which I was lucky enough to have done). These poems mean SO MUCH MORE to me now than they did then....

Queenie9t's photo
Sun 10/21/07 05:19 AM
I'm kinda mad at myself for still being up, but what can I do???

Queenie9t's photo
Sun 10/21/07 05:13 AM
good morning! still up from last night though! haha

Queenie9t's photo
Sun 10/21/07 04:50 AM
I have to agree with Robsco.. give it another day, it may still hurt but feeling better.. if not, call your doctor. I had neck pain and put it off to long. Then I found out I had herniated discs and I have to have surgery. frown

Queenie9t's photo
Sun 10/21/07 04:20 AM
I'm not a doctor, but suffer from neck pain. You could have pinched a nerve or pulled a muscle. It's easy to do. You can do it in your sleep. Just put ice, or heat on it. Whatever feels better. If it doesn't feel better in a few days, call your doctor.

Queenie9t's photo
Sun 10/21/07 03:36 AM
oh yea, I've seen a couple of these videos. It's real. Really cool stuff! glasses

Queenie9t's photo
Sun 10/21/07 03:03 AM
Dane Cook has a very unique style of comedy. I think you either love him or hate him. Personally, I love him! But I've seen a few acts where I didn't think he was all that funny. His Saturday Night Live skit was HILARIOUS and so was the HBO special that was filmed here in Boston! He's fun to quote too! "F**k bees!" HAHAHA

Queenie9t's photo
Sun 10/21/07 03:00 AM
laugh laugh laugh :tongue: laugh :wink:

Queenie9t's photo
Sun 10/21/07 02:54 AM
Hi Judy, Ruthie, and everyone else on here! I'm Tanya! Anyone around from New England? I'm near Boston myself! PS: side note, my mom's name was Judy and her mom's name was Ruthie. Weird! :) But because of that I like you ladies already!

Queenie9t's photo
Thu 10/18/07 09:04 PM
mmmm bologna! I'm SOLD! haha

Queenie9t's photo
Thu 10/18/07 08:47 PM
I just started yesterday. A lot of people say it's great though!

Queenie9t's photo
Thu 10/18/07 08:43 PM
sounds like she's confused. The ****ty thing about dating, is you can NEVER know 100% that the person wont leave you.. it really depends on how much you want to be with her, and if it's worth the risk. I think you're doing the right thing by taking it slow, and being open to meet new people.

Queenie9t's photo
Thu 10/18/07 08:38 PM
I have a few questions. 1) how old is this girl 2) how long were you dating and 3) how serious was it?

Sometimes we (and I mean men AND women) get scared when a relationship starts moving fast, and instead of sitting back and looking at the whole picture, we freak, and end it. But then, if you can't get that person out of your head, and you can't imagine being without them, you realize that you jumped the gun too quickly. If this is the case, and she's brave enough to ask for a second chance, you should give it to her.. if you care about her enough.

But who the hell am I right? lol

Queenie9t's photo
Wed 10/17/07 10:06 PM
I'm swimmin' I'm swimmin'! HA ha!!

Queenie9t's photo
Wed 10/17/07 09:51 PM
awesome! Thanks guys!

Queenie9t's photo
Wed 10/17/07 09:43 PM
So I notice a lot of the same people posting replies to topics. (all very nice cool ppl btw) but I was wondering if that's how it is? Or will I have a chance to meet new people this way?

Queenie9t's photo
Wed 10/17/07 09:41 PM
oh!! Good luck and congrats!! Thanks for giving us hope! haha! drinker

Queenie9t's photo
Wed 10/17/07 09:40 PM
ah thank ya, thank ya... Now I certainly hope I have fun here.. I'm not having much luck elsewhere! yawn

Previous 1