Community > Posts By > dre777

dre777's photo
Fri 08/19/11 09:11 PM
Hey guys,sign-up on this sight a few months ago and I'm tempted to cancel,:-( don't want to, so I switch interest from intimate to social, wasn't working no surprise! where I'm from women seems to desire foreign men, can't blame them, foreign women need someone within the specific miles, that make sense or I must be on the hunt for visa! trust me that's no where near my intention, to be honest I just need someone (feminine) to relate ideals or just chat crap, either way who knows! Any how ,sorry to right the bible lent yapping, hope to be apart of the community people. I'm ready to parte'!

dre777's photo
Fri 08/19/11 12:22 AM
Funny as hell!:-)

dre777's photo
Thu 08/18/11 11:52 PM
Con migo?

dre777's photo
Thu 08/18/11 11:43 PM
That's the money joke right there!

dre777's photo
Thu 08/18/11 11:37 PM
Still laughing:-) that's so darn funny I'm visualizing the Whole scenario! you made my day! Lol......

dre777's photo
Thu 08/18/11 10:59 PM
Bin here 7 months now, when i started this online dating. I thought well how hard can it be? I'll just prop-up that decent photo and whalla, abracadabra, chassam and that beautiful hearted lady would appear and we'll meet and ride away into the sunset happily ever after.
I never knew it would have bin the hardest social experience I ever had! WOMEN ARE PICKY if you're the fisherman you better bring the perfect bait. I can't blame women these days after Mr right broke that heart, that bar expectancy goes sky high, plus the perverts,players add to the mistrust. For those who are genuine like myself,this only make it harder for those guys! we all want that perfect person and that's the foundation of happiness, weather financially,culturally or any ally.;-)

dre777's photo
Wed 07/20/11 02:17 PM
Welcome , its all the same here bored lonely people who blog about their ideals, but sometimes if you're lucky you will find interesting people the only problem is that its a bit limited! And yeah I'm bored and lonely!:-)