Community > Posts By > Thomas27

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/07/14 11:41 AM
Tina Turner sings about second hand emotion...

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/07/14 11:32 AM
I will hold you money for you when you decide to pull the trigger...

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/07/14 11:30 AM

I always figured that if aliens exist they are likely an advanced civilization...With this in mind, I also venture the assumption that any advanced civilization's goal would be peace, and in that any alien advanced civilization out there would likely not bother with our otherwise war-torn and plague-ridden planet.

It lacks logic.

That's the whole idea though, they only passed through and thus guided man on a pathway towards peace... What all happened that we know about, all around the same time period, all over the world lacks logic too...

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/07/14 05:52 AM

even more interesting if you said her brother:banana: laugh

noway

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/07/14 05:44 AM
Right as the date is coming to a close, whisper in her ear that you had a better time with her sister.... That will put a creative spin on things...slaphead

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/07/14 05:12 AM
So, get your a$$ out of bed, don't make me come in there.... I don't want you going to school today you hear, the last thing I need is those teachers calling me at work today asking me about why you're crying about your mama.... I am tired of going through this sheit every single morning... Instead, I want you to look around the house under the cushions and everywhere you can think of to find loose change laying around... When I get home today, there better be enough change for a bottle of liquor..... If there is not enough, so help me, I will.....

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/07/14 05:05 AM

Jimmy Buffet duets (only list the other out artist with the song)
1. Caribbean Amphibian ~ Kermit the Frog
2. Trip Around The Sun ~ Martina McBride
3. Knee Deep ~ Zach Brown Band
4. Boats To Build ~ Alan Jackson
5. All Night Long ~ Lionel Richie
6. License to Chill ~ Kenny Chesney

:-* smooched :heart: flowerforyou smitten flowerforyou :heart: smooched *-:

Hope yours is amazing!flowers

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/07/14 04:46 AM
Because I sabotage the relationship by not accepting change and subconsciously creating problems to cause the relationship to fail so that everything can remain the same as it has always been ....

It's always the other person's fault of course... lol

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/07/14 04:45 AM
Now, what happened with Brenda though, was Pete whimpering in the other room while business was being conducted.....

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/07/14 03:59 AM
Hope your day is wonderful! smooched flowerforyou

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/07/14 03:57 AM
No

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/06/14 08:18 PM

We are never perfect, God uses the imperfect to show us though, that we can grow to walk and live more in Christ regardless of our imperfections or sins,, I love this

Amen, God came humbling himself making himself a servant so that we could all taste life more abundantly and eternally.

But if a woman cheated on you, you would disown her a$$...

Aman you are rofl

???

David had an affair and God forgave him...

Woman has an affair and you deem her worthless... to you...

Not necessarily "worthless" to me. Just giving her what she wanted, because it obviously wasn't with me.

What if God did that to David?

God does do that. Why do you think we have "choice"? We choose our own destiny, our own blessing, or the lack of. God gives us exactly what we want. If it is God we want, it is God we will have. If it is worldly non-godly things we want, it is worldly non-godly things we will have. Seek and ye shall find. Obviously David wanted God, or else he would never have found him.

So, is it safe to say that you and God are one and the same?

??? No, never said that. What are you getting at here?

I find you quite contradicting...

What's contradicting here? I never did claim to be God himself.

Has nothing to do with being God yourself, just something you put in this thread and then wrote in another thread seem to contradict itself....

It's okay, obviously it is upsetting David so we do not have to continue this discussion ...

God bless you sir.

Likewise, and he has beyond measure.....

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/06/14 08:10 PM

laugh OK I reviewed all (thusfar) 8 pages.

drinker People gettin their "GEEK ON" with pure language and NO lame "STAR WARS" photobuckets!!

drinker SALUTE!!!

Amazing huh? :thumbsup:

It would be amazing if you kicked that cool but bum of a kid, of yours into shape!

He needs to learn how to mix my dam drinks so I do not keep getting whiskey di@k when I am with Barbara.... She had to work for that $10 tonight...

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/06/14 08:08 PM

Thomas, I'm taking custody of Pete!

OMG.... Pete can't leave, he needs his teddy bear and the sound of the headboard banging against the wall when Brenda is over to remind him of his mama that is now in Vermont... Plus, you can't cook spam the way I can...

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/06/14 08:04 PM
When you have to double flush at her house on the first date...

OMG...embarassed

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/06/14 07:59 PM

^drinker To Barbara. For getting drunk & paid at the same time.^

She didn't waste a drop... Sleazy waffle house chick didn't want hers covered and smeared..

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/06/14 07:52 PM
When her thong or whale tail is showing... And you are wondering WTF... (in blank stare)... Is she doing wearing that...

OMFG...

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/06/14 07:52 PM

laugh OK I reviewed all (thusfar) 8 pages.

drinker People gettin their "GEEK ON" with pure language and NO lame "STAR WARS" photobuckets!!

drinker SALUTE!!!

Amazing huh? :thumbsup:

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/06/14 07:47 PM

We Christians are supposed to grieve over our sinfulness

Isn't that self-pity more or less?

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/06/14 07:44 PM

Jimmy Buffet duets (only list the other out artist with the song)
1. Caribbean Amphibian ~ Kermit the Frog
2. Trip Around The Sun ~ Martina McBride
3. Knee Deep ~ Zach Brown Band
4. Boats To Build ~ Alan Jackson

pitchfork blushing Been steaming all day blushing pitchfork

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25