Community > Posts By > Thomas27

Thomas27's photo
Sat 07/05/14 10:24 AM

Your favorites that never made Billboard Hits (Top 100)

1. Please ~ Toni Braxton
2. Cowboy and a Dancer ~ Tracy Byrd
3. Beer (is good and stuff) - Psychostick
4. Reno ~ Doug Supernaw
5. Erotic City ~ Prince
6. Last in Love ~ George Strait

blushing smitten I'm sure you could find a way to take it out on me smitten blushing

smooched

Thomas27's photo
Sat 07/05/14 09:28 AM

I believe in second chances at love in all areas except an affair. If a woman is to cheat, that would end any and all relationships, further communications or anything with that woman. Nothing to talk about, just the two would go our separate ways because obviously I would not be able to give her what she needs. I don't share well lol. And if she does it once, who's to say she wouldn't do it again. There would always be that little thought in the back of the mind.

What Would Jesus Do?

Thomas27's photo
Sat 07/05/14 08:40 AM
I'm still thinking WTF when I read all this garbage...

Everyone is subject to life happening to them and part of life can be STDs...

Is it realistic that your potential partner would go get tested with you prior to kissing... Not likely.

Would that be a reasonable request on my behalf? Hell no ... It's like saying, it's nice to meet you, but you do not deserve the benefit of the doubt to be honest and trustworthy with me...

It there is an attraction to the person, who gives a rats a$$ if they have herpes or whatever. Use protection, take medicine, practice abstinence during outbreaks or whatever... Many people have lived long happy lives in spite of what came around... I know quite a few.. STDs don't have to define anyone's life, nor do they have to to define how I react or treat anyone..

As a matter of fact, I feel dumber for even replying in this thread...

Thomas27's photo
Sat 07/05/14 08:18 AM
“This, then is the paradox: all our logic, all our anti-isocentrism, assures us that we are not unique – that they must be there. And yet we do not see them!”

– David Viewing

Physicist Enrico Fermi once asked: "If there are extraterrestrials, where are they?"
"If they existed," he said, "they would be here." It was a casual question over lunch, and I suspect that if he had thought further about it he might have further speculated, “or have they been here and have left?” We’ll never know, but his question, which became known as the “Fermi Paradox” or “Space Travel Argument”, raised a great deal of discussion in the SETI community.

The paradox lead a few scientists - Freeman Dyson, Michael Hart, David Viewing and Frank Tipler among others - to speculate that any older technologically advanced civilization would have colonized the galaxy by now, and since they are not here, they don’t exist; therefore “SETI is a waist of time and money”.

The “space colonization” proponents argue that the use of nuclear propulsion at, say, 1/10th the speed of light could easily be accomplished, and that if only one advanced civilization existed in the galaxy it could colonize the galaxy in a mere 1-10 million years. They then conclude that “we don’t see them here; therefore they do not exist”. The argument apparently assumed that the alien’s would physically occupy all the habitable planets rather than just develop them. I think this was where they got off track.

Others have countered. Kuiper and Morris (1977) stated, “The search for extraterrestrial intelligence should begin by assuming that the galaxy has been colonized”. The paper was more wild speculation but the positions and titles of the authors, and a few equations, were apparently enough to get it into the journal Science.

But there is another reason we should assume that it has already been "colonized". In a recent paper astronomer Dr Charles Lineweaver (2001), studying the tricky business of terrestrial planet formation, argues that "...this gives us an age distribution for life on such planets and a rare clue about how we compare with other life that might inhabit the Universe." From the age distribution he then concludes, "most of the life forms in the universe have had two billion years longer to evolve than we have." Apparently we're the new kid on the block.

As used here "Colonization" is probably a misnomer, since in our case the ancient astronauts goal seemed to be the extension of their biology, knowledge, laws, and technology, by example or by physical manipulation of the biological blueprint of the most promising animal they found here; sort of a galactic migration of intelligence, survival traits and culture, rather then physical beings. It appears that when we attained a certain technological level they got out of the way.

My thought here is that their argument is forceful but their conclusion is incorrect. It is in fact a powerful statement in support of the AA hypothesis - that the Earth, probably along with most habitable bodies in the galaxy, has indeed been colonized by ancient astronauts and, at least in part, we are them! Curiously, to my knowledge, none of the AA authors have appreciated the compelling logic of this argument and the strong corroboration it gives to the AA theory.

Just because we can't see it, does it really mean it doesn't exist?

There have been many things that didn't exist at one point, that exist now...

Thomas27's photo
Sat 07/05/14 08:04 AM

1. Please ~ Toni Braxton
3. Beer (is good and stuff) - Psychostick
4. Reno ~ Doug Supernaw

Thomas27's photo
Sat 07/05/14 07:18 AM

1. Please ~ Toni Braxton

No tougher than Elevator Music!

flowerforyou smitten :heart: smooched :-*love *-:smooched :heart: smitten flowerforyou

Thomas27's photo
Sat 07/05/14 06:50 AM
What does she look like?

Thomas27's photo
Sat 07/05/14 06:46 AM

Oh ya this is the real world....

scared WTF scared

Thomas27's photo
Sat 07/05/14 06:44 AM
How come you didn't answer?

Thomas27's photo
Sat 07/05/14 06:43 AM
Goose.. Top Gun

Thomas27's photo
Sat 07/05/14 06:40 AM

This thread is not about my sexual expertise... morals, or marriage but about frustration versus satisfaction. .. When you haven't had sex in what seems like ages ..... does it change your [bold]expectations[/bold]

Expectations is really the only thing that can truly make it bad....?
I'll agree about the expectations to a certain extent. But sometimes you just find some people that just lay there like they're dead.noway That to me = bad sex. ughill

Isn't that necrophilia? :laughing:

Thomas27's photo
Sat 07/05/14 06:37 AM

Have you ever wondered that if David was a man after God's own heart, why David needed a seer? Seems to me that David would have had direct contact, since Gad was never mentioned as being someone after God's own heart! Who do you really think God was speaking to? Does this mean that even people who are after God's own heart, cannot have direct contact with Him? Something to think about! :wink:

Very interesting point Missy, seems like there would be more significance placed on the seer verses the Third party David whom carried the message of the seer whom obtained the knowledge through an extraterrestrial source.. At the time, mans knowledge bank and vocabulary was limited versus today's and the way it was all interpreted and translated was limited to knowledge and vocabulary of that time as well as images they could relate to... How can the same bird-like man be depicted in images all around the world during the same time frame with such limited resources of the time?

Thomas27's photo
Sat 07/05/14 06:08 AM
That's why I don't have sex with the same woman more than once...

Thomas27's photo
Sat 07/05/14 06:05 AM
Hello and welcome!

Thomas27's photo
Sat 07/05/14 06:03 AM
Talk about "spreading" the word....literally...

Double bag and tag baby!!!:thumbsup:

Thomas27's photo
Fri 07/04/14 06:12 PM
scared

Thomas27's photo
Fri 07/04/14 06:08 PM
Very true, however if she respects herself, chances are she'll respect you and be honest... What's not to love about that?

Thomas27's photo
Fri 07/04/14 05:46 PM

Anybody thinking of doing this deserve what's coming to them.

A good time?flowerforyou

Thomas27's photo
Fri 07/04/14 05:43 PM

HSV2 can be transferred by even hugging someone infected.

Cheek to cheek hugs can infect you.

Been reading up on this stuff.

Do you end it or just take the med and carry on?

Sounds like celibacy is in order for you dude...

Oh, really.

Having this info, what will you do?
Spin the wheel or you both get tested?

I read this thread and wonder WTF in my head....

There is some risk associated with any chance one takes... I will not live in fear of hugging someone that's for sure..

Suppose "we" got tested together, that's still no guarantee that either of are clean, HIV can be in ones system up to 30 days before detected...

Since I started giving a damn about my well being I stopped picking up girls in bars, going to whore houses and sought out women that respect themselves....

Thomas27's photo
Fri 07/04/14 04:32 PM

This thread is not about my sexual expertise... morals, or marriage but about frustration versus satisfaction. .. When you haven't had sex in what seems like ages ..... does it change your [bold]expectations[/bold]

Expectations is really the only thing that can truly make it bad....?

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next