Community > Posts By > Thomas27

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/06/14 07:20 AM
He was whining like a baby girl when I had Brenda bowed up in his mothers bed last night, every time her head hit the headboard, a whimper came out of Pete's mouth...

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/06/14 07:17 AM
\_/ \_/ \_/ = ( '}{' )

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/06/14 07:16 AM

Cuss me all you want, just don't call me daddy....

Now get your a$$ in there and clean your dam room before I take my belt off.

This was the first of countless times, that you made referance to Pete's a$$.
Are you sure you don't want him to call you DADDY?

Depends if Brenda comes back or not, can't even take care of that trick without him pouting and whimpering in the background... And if this sheit with Barbra don't go well because he didn't clean my truck good enough, you can bet you sweet a$$ I'm going to come home and screw something....

Oh quit whining and get back to your still making your corn liquor!!

If I run out of liquor on Sunday... Pete better have his a$$ down at the Catholic Church stealing me some communion wine....

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/06/14 07:09 AM
Thank you for letting me have fun at your expense... If the scenario was really true, I would take you to Chuck-E-Cheese every weekend!

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/06/14 07:02 AM
Calling me wild ^^ :angel:

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/06/14 07:01 AM

We are never perfect, God uses the imperfect to show us though, that we can grow to walk and live more in Christ regardless of our imperfections or sins,, I love this

Amen, God came humbling himself making himself a servant so that we could all taste life more abundantly and eternally.

But if a woman cheated on you, you would disown her a$$...

Aman you are rofl

???

David had an affair and God forgave him...

Woman has an affair and you deem her worthless... to you...

Not necessarily "worthless" to me. Just giving her what she wanted, because it obviously wasn't with me.

What if God did that to David?

God does do that. Why do you think we have "choice"? We choose our own destiny, our own blessing, or the lack of. God gives us exactly what we want. If it is God we want, it is God we will have. If it is worldly non-godly things we want, it is worldly non-godly things we will have. Seek and ye shall find. Obviously David wanted God, or else he would never have found him.

So, is it safe to say that you and God are one and the same?

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/06/14 06:58 AM
Red storm of passion you are :)

Beautiful reading, your voice depicts the interpretation wonderfully! flowerforyou

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/06/14 06:50 AM
Very nice smile2 flowerforyou

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/06/14 06:39 AM

Cuss me all you want, just don't call me daddy....

Now get your a$$ in there and clean your dam room before I take my belt off.

This was the first of countless times, that you made referance to Pete's a$$.
Are you sure you don't want him to call you DADDY?

Depends if Brenda comes back or not, can't even take care of that trick without him pouting and whimpering in the background... And if this sheit with Barbra don't go well because he didn't clean my truck good enough, you can bet you sweet a$$ I'm going to come home and screw something....

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/06/14 06:33 AM

message on Thomas 27..answering machine.. good afternoon Mr 27..
this is mr Seemore!. I am the principal of the school, your son Pete attends.. I'am just leaving you this message!to make you aware..
that your son' Pete has missed 15 of the last 40 school days... now I'm not aware. or have been made aware of..
any family emergencies or illnesses..
that may account for these absent days.. .. perhaps you and your son need to have a little chit chat...
.. unless that is! he can produce a doctor's note explaining.. the absent days.. our door at Maplewood. high school is always open to you and your son.. if you'd like to setup a meeting with myself, to discuss this matter further... please book an appointment with my secretary... I bid you a good day sir..

Calling Mr. Seemore...

I've decided the school system is garbage and y'all obviously don't know your a$$ from a hole on the wall... Pete is honing in on his work ethic by having these dam chores done around my house, and developing his math skills by saving his change to buy my corn liquor and hell, he is learning chemistry when he mixes my drinks.... As far as English goes... He has found out that he does not need to speak unless spoken to....

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/06/14 06:19 AM
1000+ miles works pretty good :thumbsup:

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/06/14 06:16 AM
asleep

Thomas27's photo
Sat 07/05/14 10:28 PM
Pete's in bed pouting, because you've brainwashed him, making him believe that you can be his new mother...

Thomas27's photo
Sat 07/05/14 10:02 PM
Pete's grounded and in bed for not cleaning his room in a timely manner...

Thomas27's photo
Sat 07/05/14 10:00 PM
He can talk to me about anything.

Thomas27's photo
Sat 07/05/14 09:47 PM
I didn't ask for Pete, his dam ma didn't take her pills like she said she was... Out popped Pete... I was like holy dam "Jesus Pete"... Coined the name Pete subliminally of course.

Thomas27's photo
Sat 07/05/14 09:27 PM
Pete always comes crawling back.... He knows where the spam is...

Thomas27's photo
Sat 07/05/14 09:19 PM
I showed him where the health department was to get rubbers so he wouldn't get get anything... See I do care about about Pete... Where's my dam corn liquor at....

Thomas27's photo
Sat 07/05/14 09:05 PM
I'm the best dam thing that ever happened to him, who bought him his first crack hoe... Sure as hell wasn't his ma...

Thomas27's photo
Sat 07/05/14 08:58 PM

Pete mix me a drink damit... Don't put a lot of coke in it, ruin my liquor and I'll be pissed...

How many times do I have to repeat myself Thomas...you drank up all the liquor already! You need to go buy some more...and pick up something else for Pete to eat besides Spam...that is if you want him to fix you another drink!!! laugh :tongue:

He is lucky to have what I choose to give him..he's crying in his room after hearing Brenda and I go at it in his mothers bed.. Dam boy...