Community > Posts By > Thomas27

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/14/14 11:32 AM

Oh ya! Good luck Oldhag!!!

:thumbsup:

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/14/14 11:19 AM
Good luck on your first day of your new job! I wish it to be amazing for you, the possibilities seem endless!!

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/14/14 10:14 AM

Where is that crazy mofo anyway?

I don't think he gets on real consistent, but his personality is unique, cracks me up!

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/14/14 10:06 AM

hahaha funny clip Thomas, some of their other stuff looks good as well.

Made me think of the Dad thread.. Classic example!! :thumbsup:

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/14/14 10:02 AM
I wish for a happy ending! blushing biggrin

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/14/14 09:16 AM

If we really wanted to combat against drunk drivers, perhaps we should go down to our local convenience stores around quitting time and lecture all of the people walking out of there with little brown bags concealing their drink of choice.

I'll speak for myself here... I have no problem with anyone walking around town with a brown paper bag if that's what they chose.

Also speaking for myself, there's no need to be politically or humanly incorrect in order to start a discussion between adults. Offensive behavior is exactly that.... Offensive. No matter how you slice it, it doesn't look good on anyone IMO.

Who determines what is offensive and what is not? To some people, simply waking up in the morning is offensive...

I dunno Mr. T... 2 people here took offence to your posts related to your repetitive drunken stupor driving habits... They let this be known see. It automatically becomes offensive when people tell you it offended them see. Do you care?
The real question becomes... Do you post this chit to get an angry response from people? Your posts sure give this impression.

That Sir would qualify you as an instigator/chitdisturber. I'm pretty sure you aren't this way in RL because the first mouthful of chicklets would have taught you something valuable about behaving this way... offending the wrong person at the wrong time.
Naw, you prefer to do it virtually.... Right! whoa

Ok

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/14/14 08:45 AM

It's a forum no one is combating world hunger or foreign policy....

I thought this is where the United Nations secretly held their meetings? tongue2

Lolrofl rofl

I am glad to see that you have been out enjoying yourself and met somebody nice flowerforyou

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/14/14 08:39 AM

It's a forum no one is combating world hunger or foreign policy....

I thought this is where the United Nations secretly held their meetings? tongue2

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/14/14 08:24 AM
Only if you signed up before April 12, 1985 when everything was "rad"

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/14/14 08:08 AM

If we really wanted to combat against drunk drivers, perhaps we should go down to our local convenience stores around quitting time and lecture all of the people walking out of there with little brown bags concealing their drink of choice.

I'll speak for myself here... I have no problem with anyone walking around town with a brown paper bag if that's what they chose.

Also speaking for myself, there's no need to be politically or humanly incorrect in order to start a discussion between adults. Offensive behavior is exactly that.... Offensive. No matter how you slice it, it doesn't look good on anyone IMO.

Who determines what is offensive and what is not? To some people, simply waking up in the morning is offensive...

It's not like any ideals or perspective is forced upon anyone in here, one has to make a conscious decision to engage in the topic or quote somebody's post. If we are talking about moral ethics here, we would all just simply walk away from such offensive topics and not feel the need to post with the intent of being "understood"...

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/14/14 07:19 AM
Someone very close to me met someone on an Internet dating site which led to a one night stand and in turn he got HIV virus from his first sexual encounter and has since died of the AIDS disease. Should we no longer joke about casual sex and one night stands? Isn't it just as careless as drunk driving? How many lives have been destroyed, tarnished and lost over sexual activity? Yet it gets joked about constantly.

In your eyes, you possibly say, how dare you talk about something that I have deep feelings about! And furthermore, how dare you crack a joke about it!!

In my eyes, see it as a more realistic depiction of reality, just every day real life stuff.. I cracked a joke about it, you make a realistic comment about what it means to you and how it has impacted your life... What if by chance, somebody read your comments and decided to not get behind the wheel of a vehicle because of the way it impacted your life, what if someone read my comment and decided to not sleep with someone knowingly having an STD... If someone did not crack a joke and you never let those feelings show, then it would never have been there for anyone to see... For there is nothing more beautiful than raw honesty! It is a hell of a lot easier to transmit that than these fairytale fantasy love stories that no one is living...

Perhaps you see the glass is half empty, I see it as half-full...

Is it really that somebody talked about drunken-driving and a few other controversial topics... Or is it the fact that you felt so compelled to respond, therefore letting down a piece of your wall and letting some of your deepest personal feelings show to the rest of the world?

I think it is a beautiful thing that we can share all of this amongst ourselves like adults.

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/14/14 04:30 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CUvFeyGxaaU

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/14/14 04:09 AM

Really???? What a hypocrite! Get over yourself!

I like sniffing sweaty underwear, what can I say...

:angel:

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/14/14 12:30 AM

Lust rather than love methinks x

drool

lol it's true. Love is the stuff that comes afterwards I think. I love my hubby but it wasn't love at first sight

I don't even know what love is... Here is to lust drinker

Lust beats love anyway. Love is just being content and comfortable. Love isn't excitement or adventure. Lust is about adrenaline, excitement and experiences I think x

I have had some pretty wild adventures in the name of lust... No regrets, I would do it all over again and hope that I have some more of those adventures! smokin

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/14/14 12:27 AM
You mean a female "kid sister" right? Not a "my buddy"...

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/14/14 12:22 AM

drool

lol it's true. Love is the stuff that comes afterwards I think. I love my hubby but it wasn't love at first sight

I don't even know what love is... Here is to lust drinker

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/14/14 12:14 AM

drool

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/14/14 12:12 AM

I know that you have come to not like me over some of the posts that I make in some of the threads... Obviously the depth of our dark humor does not go equally as deep.. Maybe you should not take the humor out of context and simply leave it just as it is, humor.... Nothing I post in a generalized fashion is meant to be a personal attack on you or anyone else and some of it is not even a direct reflection of exactly how I feel about what I'm posting about as far as humor goes...

I Will still continue to like you no matter how many co@k filled posts you continue to make.

Perhaps one day we can sniff each other's sweaty underwear and laugh about all of this...

:thumbsup:
What did you do now? loldrool :laughing:

Got caught in the neighbors goat pen again.... with my pants down... blushing biggrin

Thomas27's photo
Mon 07/14/14 12:05 AM

Aww Thomas making enemies .. That doesn't sound like you ... Perhaps you are being over sensitive and need to take your own advice :-)

Naw.... I wrote that one while I was out cruising the back roads with a case of beer today .... It was at the point where there became three lanes instead of two and I had to close one eye to get the truck back in the right lane... Not even sure how I made it home, but then again, have always been good at challenges like that!
drinks

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/13/14 07:32 PM
Women have been terrorizing my life like an F5 tornado since 1997

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25