Community > Posts By > Thomas27

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/13/14 04:12 PM

laugh
let's let go of this thread - he's gone...so,wtf?!
drinker
I know, right?!! 2007! thread exhumers!sick

Some things are just never laid to rest tongue2

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/13/14 04:12 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CUvFeyGxaaU

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/13/14 04:11 PM
:laughing: flowerforyou

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/13/14 04:08 PM

it is about time i stop coasting alone through life and go out on some kind of date even if just coffee in afternoon. Sometimes i just want someone to be as excited and intrigued to hear from me as i with them. I miss having that friend, lover, secrets about each other to share kind of person in my life. its time for me to share. lolbiggrin drinker

drool

That was funny Thomas and thanks for the smile.happy

Hey, just letting you know that you had people that were ready to accommodate you :angel: :heart: smile2 winking

i am left handed and so bad at direction and have a hard time getting lost getting across town and you live in Tenn. Thats great but you would be looking at your watch going tick tock tick tock. Good one though.flowerforyou

smooched :thumbsup:

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/13/14 04:05 PM
That is all I have met on here.... Have fun and move onto the next one, or on top of, or underneath, or behind...

Happy pounding! shades

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/13/14 04:03 PM

it is about time i stop coasting alone through life and go out on some kind of date even if just coffee in afternoon. Sometimes i just want someone to be as excited and intrigued to hear from me as i with them. I miss having that friend, lover, secrets about each other to share kind of person in my life. its time for me to share. lolbiggrin drinker

drool

That was funny Thomas and thanks for the smile.happy

Hey, just letting you know that you had people that were ready to accommodate you :angel: :heart: smile2 winking

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/13/14 04:01 PM

Do you still see RED Thomas????????????surprised shades rofl

I see spots...... That could make for an enjoyable time after drinking coffee :angel:

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/13/14 03:59 PM

drool

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/13/14 03:32 PM
And just to think, I thought it was those dam telemarketers that kept calling my house.... Whoever would have thought it was those 3 free stations that were the cause of this epic downfall... WTF Chuck!!

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/13/14 03:14 PM

Do you still see RED Thomas????????????surprised shades rofl

Somebody must've turned out the lights tears

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/13/14 03:13 PM
Topics to keep being deleted by mods that are pretty legitimate...

At some point, a person needs to be given the freedom that everyone else is allowed...

No apologies, I have to call B/S on this one.....

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/13/14 03:09 PM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHshades

Red is my favorite color!blushing

Oh, I like the latte too tongue2

Red is my favorite color but im thinking we might be meaning two different things right now. laughlaughsurprised rofl

Oh, you are talking about her panties, I just noticed... Guess we were pitchfork

rofl :laughing: rofl

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/13/14 02:50 PM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHshades

Red is my favorite color!blushing

Oh, I like the latte too tongue2

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/13/14 02:49 PM

I love (((((( coffee))))))drinker

:thumbsup: :heart: :heart: :heart: :thumbsup:

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/13/14 02:45 PM

All joking aside, I think I would like to passionately make out with CutiePie... Before and after she plays the piano.. flowers

blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing flowers

smitten

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/13/14 02:39 PM
All joking aside, I think I would like to passionately make out with CutiePie... Before and after she plays the piano.. flowers

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/13/14 02:36 PM

The comment was meant to draw out the response I got

Don't feel bad, I made a crack about drunk driving and all of a sudden humor went out of the building... I got the joke, found it rather funny...

Here is to spades drinker

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/13/14 01:00 PM
The perfect date.... Would be the last date....

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/13/14 12:11 PM
Hotter than a sunny day in August!

Sweat dripping and all biggrin

Thomas27's photo
Sun 07/13/14 12:06 PM
Welcome

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25