Community > Posts By > dance_momma

dance_momma's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:21 PM
okay I haven't been drunk in my life and this weekend is going to be my first time (I turned 21 on monday) and this kinda scares me!laugh

dance_momma's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:22 PM
well it depends on whether you still love him or not. Sometimes they realize what they had after they lost it. If things are still good between you guys and he didn't really do anything wrong, sometimes everyone deserves a second chance. You just need to think on whether you actually want to give him that second chance, and whether or not you actually want to be with him again...

dance_momma's photo
Tue 12/11/07 09:12 PM
its not about what you get, its about giving. You shouldn't have to give presents because you feel obligated but because you want to.

dance_momma's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:32 PM
I don't think there should be a problem as long as he isn't attracted to you in any way. GL!

dance_momma's photo
Tue 12/11/07 05:05 PM

There is a huge difference between men & boys.
Don't already know that, there is part of the problem.

the only difference between men and boys are age. Males mentally never grow up, therefore, are always stupid.laugh laugh

dance_momma's photo
Tue 12/11/07 04:06 PM

a girl gives a guy her sn and never hears from him again...thats why they are stupid!

aw crap...
I admit that I am guilty of getting a SH!TLOAD of girls' phone numbers and oftentimes I never called them.
Yeah uh...sorry. lol. I'll do something about that.

yea well its bad when he asks for it and then does nothing about it once he gets it!

dance_momma's photo
Mon 12/10/07 11:24 PM

hahaha. oh no! my eyes! laugh

hey you got some sunglasses we could share??laugh laugh laugh

dance_momma's photo
Mon 12/10/07 11:04 PM

no you were throwing rocks. i said chocolate and all hell broke loose

haha yea you teased us so we had to go get some!

dance_momma's photo
Mon 12/10/07 11:02 PM

notice the girls stopped posting.

yea cuz the topic so went off course!! Leave it to boys to do it, proving my point!laugh laugh laugh

dance_momma's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:49 PM

man marshmellows now? FinE! im getting some chocolate and graham crackers and attempt to hold a peace conference!!

haha all you need is the chocolate and the girls will surrender!

dance_momma's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:43 PM

can we maybe throw marshmallows instead? they're nice and squishy...

yea but they would just eat them!!

dance_momma's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:42 PM

what tha hey....?

where did that come from?huh

a girl gives a guy her sn and never hears from him again...thats why they are stupid!

which guy was it?we'll all hunt him down a beat him up

haha sweet!!

dance_momma's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:40 PM

your serial number? off your computer? no wonder you never here from him, whats he gonna do with that/ check your warrenty info?

my screen name for an instant messanger!:tongue:

dance_momma's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:38 PM

i wouldn't throw rocks at us!

women like to say how men are just apes and you know what apes throw? feces, yeah i went there!

haha yea and then you might get a couple high heels to the head!

dance_momma's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:37 PM

what tha hey....?

where did that come from?huh

dance_momma's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:23 PM
are stupid, throw rocks at them!

grumble

dance_momma's photo
Tue 12/04/07 09:43 PM
You can be soulmates with anyone! You don't have to be with someone to be their soulmate! I believe my bestfriend is my soulmate (for now) but I only think of him as my brother!

dance_momma's photo
Wed 11/21/07 10:51 PM

another thing when you're sitting down, and go to get up to answer the door, they MUST run between your legs so you trip over them.

Toddlers are even worse at this!!

dance_momma's photo
Wed 11/21/07 10:35 PM
omg sooo freakin true!!! LMAO

dance_momma's photo
Wed 11/21/07 10:30 PM
There really isn't a whole lot you can do. My ex (the father of my daughter) said the same thing "he loves me but he can't be with me"...Its hurts like a f**kr...but you will find someone out there that you love that loves you back and actually wants to be with you! GOOD LUCK!

Previous 1