Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 07/07/12 05:11 PM
Unceremoniously Dumping Bodies

no photo
Sat 07/07/12 04:13 PM
Do you need to refresh after eating at Mel's Macia Diner?

no photo
Sat 07/07/12 04:11 PM
Mountain Man's Lament

no photo
Sat 07/07/12 12:19 PM
Saturday Afternoon Delight

no photo
Sat 07/07/12 10:35 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 07/07/12 10:37 AM
development isn't eloquent

no photo
Sat 07/07/12 05:14 AM

I kinda had an idea. If the "beautiful" people only dated another "beautiful" person, or an "ugly" person only dated other "ugly" people, then would they have more in common? Something to complain about looks-wise? A lot of "beautiful" people are used and abused just because they happen to be "hot" or "good looking". Saying that, why are these "beautiful" ones choosing to date such lowlife scumbags if they know what to look out for? Why date someone abusive? You should never settle for less than you're worth. I understand some may be desperate, but I would never give my heart to such a lowlife.

WTF FTW LMAO

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 07/07/12 05:10 AM
If I sang your song
would you sing along?
Would I see a beaver
or an O.T. cleaver?

If I sang your song
it could go on and on
it would be a miracle
to find the right lyric al

If I sang your song
would I see a thong?
perhaps my words
will be too absurd

Should I chord my prose
or just give ya a rose?
Here we are on Mingle
at the end of my jingle.

no photo
Fri 07/06/12 08:04 PM
Adziel had no idea how this happened but he was now all three personalities rolled into one, Adziel being the dominant one. He wandered aimlessly as he made some decisions. The first one being to break his bond of servitude to Bluebeard... would he be strong enough? The street was crowded with people that gave the crazy looking a wide berth as he approached head down mumbling to himself.

He decided to prepare a meeting place and summon his Master. He needed to find a place that would amplify his strength while weakening Bluebeard. He was actually beginning to think he had a chance. He cackled as he followed the full moon.

no photo
Fri 07/06/12 07:51 PM
73k plus in posts

You go Girl. :banana:

no photo
Fri 07/06/12 07:49 PM
halls of Mingle

no photo
Fri 07/06/12 07:40 PM
... as the back door flew open and there stood Batty & Natty Dread, they looked like giant twins towering at seven foot seven. Actually Natty had himself cloned, but clones made on East Metro just don't seem to be all there.

Johnny felt Jaq's hand upon his shoulder, he slapped his hand on hers and she was instantly teleported away...

As Jaq began to stir she became aware a faint hum coming from her hand, there was some kinda Gizmo stuck to the back of her hand. On its surface Runes were etched, she recognized Johnny's mark.

"Johnny" she thought and began to look around her, she wasn't in Kansas anymore and no Johnny...

no photo
Fri 07/06/12 05:37 PM
``Johnny... JOHNNY`` Jaq shouts as she shakes Johnny`s shoulder, he had a far away look in his eye...

Johnny shuddered `Jaq we gotta get out of here, I just had a very bad premonition. I`m sure our stealth skills wont hold up for long and you killing that fu ckhead over there isn`t gonna help matters any``

Johnny got up and headed towards the back door and Jaq quickly followed. Noone seemed to pay them any heed. They quickly moved down the dark and dank hallway past an even grimier kitchen.

Johnny reached for the doorknob...

``HEY YOU TWO, STOP RIGHT THERE`` a voice like broken glass boomed...

no photo
Fri 07/06/12 05:28 PM
Sexy Sixstring Slinger

no photo
Fri 07/06/12 05:23 PM
Did ya realllllly? :banana:

no photo
Fri 07/06/12 09:10 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 07/06/12 09:11 AM
I look strange and wear old clothes, feebly saying Frak, frak its a Good Life if you laugh.

I am mis judged on a daily basis I spect... Dilligaf? lol

As with many things, judging can be done positively or negatively.

I judge ppl all the time, to decide whether I want them in my circle. If they are not in my circle, I don't much care how much of an as sh ole someone is.

My 2 cents.

no photo
Fri 07/06/12 07:51 AM
There once was a Whore named Jane
Who caused her John too much pain
With a Sore on her Lip
Transferred to his Dick
The John never felt quite the same.

oops offtopic

no photo
Fri 07/06/12 03:16 AM
Now, I said!

no photo
Fri 07/06/12 03:15 AM
Where are all the Weirdies with Beardies?

no photo
Thu 07/05/12 08:56 PM
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Edison

no photo
Thu 07/05/12 07:38 PM
Door to Door

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25