Community > Posts By > michiganman3

no photo
Mon 08/09/10 09:10 PM
It should be pronounced as "Twit" not "Tweet"

no photo
Mon 08/09/10 09:07 PM
Edited by michiganman3 on Mon 08/09/10 09:08 PM

Anyone like the fall season more then the others?
What is it that you like most of Fall?

Natures slow turn,
from green to gold.
From life, to Winter's icy slumber.
Til all things are silent in the ground.

no photo
Mon 08/09/10 07:59 PM
Spending the evening with my daughter.

no photo
Mon 08/09/10 07:56 PM
I had a gal that wanted to meet me RIGHT NOW, (1 am) she had a few drinks under her belt and only lived about 10 mins away.

Not me.......I suggested we meet the next day for coffee.

no photo
Mon 08/09/10 07:39 PM
Small wooden Buddhas

no photo
Mon 08/09/10 07:45 AM
Check out this guy, I have read 3 of his books about how the books of the Bible were translated, who probably wrote the books, who didn't write the books. It really casts doubt on the whole religion of Christianity, even if you interpret the message metaphysically.

I have also listened to several interviews with him, he really is a true biblical scholar and teacher and a very interesting individual.

http://www.bartdehrman.com/

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 10:35 AM
Jesus was a Jew???????

Who knew!

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 10:29 AM
An 'ugly' face changes with love.

An ugly heart....not so much.

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 10:27 AM
I notice on craigslist a lot of guys mention whether or not they are cut vs uncut.
That is on their first post too.

My mom told me they 'botched' mine???????????

WTF???????

Thanks Mom.

no photo
Sat 08/07/10 08:17 AM
One and Done.....she found someone quick.

no photo
Sat 08/07/10 08:13 AM
Activity Partner is for golf, tennis, hiking, biking, ski-ing, bowling, cardio-kickboxing, kayaking, snowshoeing and the like.

Active dates.

Intimate Encounter is about....................blushing

no photo
Wed 08/04/10 08:21 AM
And in a different light.......Listen to this discussion........

about what the so called "Death Panels" would do.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128828629

no photo
Wed 08/04/10 08:19 AM

Healthcare insurance protects society too, from having to pay for YOUR healthcare.
It also protects and strengthens society by having a population that seeks care for their health problems.

If I opt to pay that "one-time" tax penalty and opt out of buying insurance, who will pay my med. bills and/ or ER visits?

Who do you think should pay your bills?
If you have insurance it pays according to the plan. If you don't have ins. you pay. If you can't pay and the hospital can't collect the hospital adds it to the amount they claim as 'uncompensated care'
and claim that the Gov. both state and federal need to reimburse them for it.

It's not, who do I think. It's, who will pay.
So, here we are, back to square one.

If I opt out and pay the Tax penalty, the tax payers will be doing as they had before, paying my med. bills and ER visits.

If, I don't have the funds to pay the penalty, I don't have to worry about jail or bill collectors.

If a bill collector harasses me over it, I can sue them.

The Tax payer will pay both ways.

They will pay more for insurance when their company opts for the fine and will pay for the individuals who opt to pay the fine.

So why aren't you paying for your healthcare?

no photo
Wed 08/04/10 08:17 AM
Seek out church sponsorship, or agencies that support projects like yours...United way........Coalition for the Homeless......

Our church 'tithes' ten percent to the community in which we live.
We support other groups like the homeless shelter, food bank, animal shelter.

no photo
Wed 08/04/10 08:09 AM

Healthcare insurance protects society too, from having to pay for YOUR healthcare.
It also protects and strengthens society by having a population that seeks care for their health problems.

If I opt to pay that "one-time" tax penalty and opt out of buying insurance, who will pay my med. bills and/ or ER visits?

Who do you think should pay your bills?
If you have insurance it pays according to the plan. If you don't have ins. you pay. If you can't pay and the hospital can't collect the hospital adds it to the amount they claim as 'uncompensated care'
and claim that the Gov. both state and federal need to reimburse them for it.

no photo
Wed 08/04/10 08:00 AM
And to protect you if the other guy doesn't have insurance.
20% of drivers in Michigan are uninsured, its about 14% in Missouri.

no photo
Wed 08/04/10 07:46 AM

no photo
Tue 08/03/10 11:45 PM
Make time to take time.

Go real slow, you are young yet, no hurries-no worries.

In about 6 months or so, some light casual dating.

Lunch dates are nice. Activities are good dates-ride the bike, go for a hike, etc.

Take your time.

no photo
Tue 08/03/10 07:34 PM

Doing the train out there? You might want to rephrase or elaborate on that. noway laugh

laugh laugh noway noway laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 08/02/10 03:35 PM
If he hasn't "dragged it through the courts" then they were probably not married. So she falls under the category of ex-girl friend as opposed to ex wife.

Either way........
The girl should disengage from this ASAP.