Community > Posts By > Kimoboy

Kimoboy's photo
Sun 04/22/12 01:47 PM

You never cease to amaze me Krupa!! Now I know for sure that someone dropped a brick on your head when you were young! bigsmile flowers

Yes, every village needs its own...well, you know.

Krupa is ours...laugh

Kimoboy's photo
Sun 04/22/12 01:25 PM

Naw, it is probably the drugs and alcohol.

Probably

Kimoboy's photo
Sun 04/22/12 01:21 PM

Ok...I gotta give you credit...THAT was funny.

But, I got a really big pecker so, I can deal with it.

So, In the spirit of the thread...you may now begin your prayer to me Mr. Kimo....

Just funk it out to the tune of "Play that funky music white boy"

The blessings of the Krupa be upon thee.

:)

Must be something in that water you peddle up there, eh?

Kimoboy's photo
Sun 04/22/12 01:14 PM

That's what I LIKE about you Krupa...you always have something worthwhile to contribute.
rofl

Shut up and show me your boobs man!

hehehehehehehe

(sorry bro....I tried to stop myself)

Well, I don't really have any boobs I to show...

but I will certainly pray as you are requesting, that you won't have to live with the burden of having a small penis any longer...rofl

Kimoboy's photo
Sun 04/22/12 12:56 PM
That's what I LIKE about you Krupa...you always have something worthwhile to contribute.
rofl

Kimoboy's photo
Sun 04/15/12 12:42 PM

Our Greatest Fear:
It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us.

We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,

talented and fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?

You are a child of God.

Your playing small does not serve the world.

There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other

people won't feel insecure around you.

We were born to make manifest the glory of

God that is within us.

It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.

And as we let our own light shine,

we unconsciously give other people

permission to do the same.

As we are liberated from our own fear,

Our presence automatically liberates others.

~Nelson Mandella~

People keep saying this belongs to Nelson Mandela...it is NOT from Nelson Mandela

Kimoboy's photo
Sat 04/14/12 03:19 PM
Hmmmm,

Anytime someone starts doing physics formulas in the forum, I take notice.

I believe most of your math and thinking are correct...the force of gravity at the center of the Earth would be sufficiently neutral and negligent given two important considerations:

1. We are only talking about the EARTH's gravitational influence on itself. However, the Earth does not exist in a gravitational vacuum by itself...at the center of the Earth, you would still feel some effects of other large gravitational masses such as the SUN, the Moon, and all the other planets of the solar system.

2. Your idea takes into consideration that Earth's gravitational center IS in the center. This would be true if the Earth was perfectly round in shape, however the Earth does not have a perfectly round and symmetrical shape...it is an ellipse.

The reason why we dont collapse on ourselves is that the force of our gravity is not sufficiently stronger than the density of the matter it is acting upon. This is also why you would weigh MUCH more on the surface of Saturn or Jupiter or any other planet that has a larger gravitational mass than Earth.

Kimoboy's photo
Fri 04/13/12 02:53 PM
Please get a LIFE

Kimoboy's photo
Fri 04/13/12 02:51 PM
STD's (especially herpes)
straight or bi
any unhealthy addictions
Secret Russian Mafia boyfriends
criminal history
marital status
drug/alcohol use
citizenship status (just looking for a Green card?)

Kimoboy's photo
Wed 04/11/12 12:19 PM

Bernanke to Congress: We're Much Closer to Total Destruction Than You Think

Published: Wednesday, 9 Feb 2011 | 11:09 AM ET
By: John Carney
Senior Editor, CNBC.com

Official Congressional budget estimates understate the peril of rising debt, Fed chair Ben Bernanke told the Budget Committee on Capitol Hill today.

Warning that our nation's fiscal health has deteriorated appreciably since the onset of the financial crisis and the recession, Bernanke called upon lawmakers to confront the long term fiscal challenges sooner rather than later. If lawmakers don't confront them, they'll find themselves confronted by them.

From Bernanke's prepared remarks:

By definition, the unsustainable trajectories of deficits and debt that the CBO outlines cannot actually happen, because creditors would never be willing to lend to a government with debt, relative to national income, that is rising without limit. One way or the other, fiscal adjustments sufficient to stabilize the federal budget must occur at some point. The question is whether these adjustments will take place through a careful and deliberative process that weighs priorities and gives people adequate time to adjust to changes in government programs or tax policies, or whether the needed fiscal adjustments will come as a rapid and painful response to a looming or actual fiscal crisis.

Bernanke explained that the Congressional Budget Office's calculations miss an important reality. As the government's debt and deficits rise, the economy will slow down—an effect not taken into account by the CBO. So, for instance, when the CBO says that federal spending for health-care programs will roughly double as a percentage of GDP in the next 25 years, it is probably being too optimistic. If debt keeps, rising, GDP will be much lower than the CBO estimates—which will mean that health care spending will be a much larger percentage of the overall economy.

Here's Bernanke on the effect of rising debt:

Sustained high rates of government borrowing would both drain funds away from private investment and increase our debt to foreigners, with adverse long-run effects on U.S. output, incomes, and standards of living. Moreover, diminishing investor confidence that deficits will be brought under control would ultimately lead to sharply rising interest rates on government debt and, potentially, to broader financial turmoil. In a vicious circle, high and rising interest rates would cause debt-service payments on the federal debt to grow even faster, resulting in further increases in the debt-to-GDP ratio and making fiscal adjustment all the more difficult.

In short, the official estimates members of Congress hear from their budget office are under-estimating our dire economic predicament. If fiscal policy is not brought under control, things will be much, much worse.

Window dressing and BS. The Bernake and his merry band of thieves at the FED are the SOURCE of the problem.

Kimoboy's photo
Sun 04/08/12 09:50 PM
May I highly recommend joining the HOPEFUL Romantics club instead? I was a member of that HOPELESS club for years...it didnt work out so well.
happy

Kimoboy's photo
Sun 04/08/12 09:40 PM
INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH cuteness!

Kimoboy's photo
Sun 04/08/12 09:37 PM
Looking? What am I looking for....where am I...at the local market in the produce section looking for a ripe tomato or sweet melon?
:laughing:

Kimoboy's photo
Sun 04/08/12 09:35 PM
I gave up any interest in following politics two years ago. Strange, but I have lots more time for things I actually enjoy and I am a much happier person.

IMO, politics = mental toxin

Kimoboy's photo
Sat 03/31/12 07:28 PM
From a 21 year Seattle veteran...the Seattle's Best right across from Pike Place is always a happening scene.

Kimoboy's photo
Sat 03/31/12 03:45 PM
When you are a 16 year old guy, NOTHING beats an OLD 21 year old woman, lol!

Kimoboy's photo
Fri 03/30/12 03:19 PM
Yes, really, the economy has YET to be destroyed ENOUGH before your "great deal" is put on the chopping block.

Once their power is consolidated, your Labor masters will throw you under the bus and dispose of you... Once they don't need you anymore, you will be the first to go. Read your history

Guess our Lord and Saviour will need that second term to finish it all off. I already know how you will be voting.

In the meantime, big labor and the communists who have taken over the Federal Government will continue to rape the taxpayers in favor of Union support to stay in power...GM ring any bells?

Oh, and when the entire sh@thouse finally DOES come crashing down...we will only hear how capitalism has "failed."

Enjoy your 1000$ weekly paydays, hour lunches, multiple breaks, pension and cadillac medical while you have them...

they won't last very much longer because parasites always kill the host...

Kimoboy's photo
Fri 03/30/12 02:54 PM
Yes, really, the economy has YET to be destroyed ENOUGH before your "great deal" is put on the chopping block.

Once their power is consolidated, your Labor masters will throw you under the bus and dispose of you... Once they don't need you anymore, you will be the first to go. Read your history

Guess our Lord and Saviour will need that second term to finish it all off. I already know how you will be voting.

In the meantime, big labor and the communists who have taken over the Federal Government will continue to rape the taxpayers in favor of Union support to stay in power...GM ring any bells?

Oh, and when the entire sh@thouse finally DOES come crashing down...we will only hear how capitalism has "failed."

Enjoy your 1000$ weekly paydays, hour lunches, multiple breaks, pension and cadillac medical while you have them...

Kimoboy's photo
Fri 03/30/12 02:52 PM

Kimoboy's photo
Fri 03/30/12 02:49 PM