Community > Posts By > Kimoboy

Kimoboy's photo
Sun 07/15/12 04:56 PM

I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Hotline. I got a call center in Pakistan and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.

My cousin had an exorcism but couldn't afford to pay for it, and they re-possessed her!

Is it true that cannibals do not eat clowns because they taste funny?

How do most men define marriage?
A very expensive way to get your laundry done free.

Son: Dad, how much does it cost to get married?
Dad: I do not know son, I am still paying for it.

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.

and the darkest hour is always right before...well...before you die, lol!

Kimoboy's photo
Sun 07/15/12 12:14 AM

I think there are a lot of people who are on our side. Many have been bribed, threatened, blackmailed, etc.-- but even those people don't want to participate in a nuclear attack on their own country.

It is getting down to the wire, and people are choosing sides. The Cabal is in big trouble.

Really? You have some sort of inside information we don't?

WHY do you continuously post such DRIVEL?

Kimoboy's photo
Wed 07/04/12 02:56 PM

And now look at where we're at.

I agree...Happy Dependence Day

Kimoboy's photo
Wed 07/04/12 02:26 PM
Happy 4th Krupa!

So which is it today...the bottle or the pipe...or perhaps BOTH?

drinks

Kimoboy's photo
Wed 06/27/12 12:57 PM
Edited by Kimoboy on Wed 06/27/12 12:58 PM
If you have already texted her twice...the ball is in her court...if she is interested in seeing you again or pursuing anything further, she will contact you if she is interested. If she doesnt...well, then you have your answer...

On the other hand...do you actually KNOW what you want from this woman, except the fact that you spent three nights having sex with her that made you feel good about yourself and somewhat attached? Sounds like you were just looking to get your needs met and did. Would any further involvement with her be because you want to create something special or only because the clock is telling you it is once again time to "get those need met?"

On some level, you might really want to consider the age difference in terms of what you and she can/cannot offer each other and whether or not any of that is really practical or just fantasy. Or, you might just not want to be bothered by having to take responsibility for any of your emotions and just go for the sex.. and be confused later again...

Kimoboy's photo
Fri 06/22/12 02:18 PM
I live in LV and I am soooo tired of all the worthless, drive-by articles written by out of state hack journalists about how this city has become a war zone...NOTHING could be further from the truth.

Things have certainly consolidated here and we are well past the worst part of the housing and recession crisis. Foreclosures are down sharply, as is available inventory...residential building is picking up speed again and new house prices have actually gone UP in the last three months...if you want to buy a house here now...you'll probably need to come in with all cash and/or deal with multiple offers. If you want a REAL DEAL...you missed the window six months ago.

The economic indicators here, including unemployment are the best they've been in FIVE years.

Trouble at the Government level? Thank the PUBLIC SERVICE UNIONS for being GREEDY, SELFISH and CORRUPT...qualities they pretty much embody EVERYWHERE.
The city itself is doing FINE and life here is GREAT.

ENOUGH of this recycled gloom and doom, cut and pasted AP PROPAGANDA TRASH.

Kimoboy's photo
Sat 06/09/12 04:32 PM

Okay! Guy's, what is it that when you meet some one for the first time. They want to get in your 'PANT'S? I respect myself alot and will not do that and I though there were 'GENTLE MEN' out there, still.

Always amazes me when women are shocked to discover that men want to have sex with them...unless of course, its their idea first...

Kimoboy's photo
Sat 06/09/12 01:13 PM

i got news for you, americans would rather have someone in the white house that looks black, than a mormon or a jew. so it's about race!

The stupidity here is just amazing....

Kimoboy's photo
Sun 06/03/12 06:02 PM

Yup, lets all go back to the days liaise faire capitalism, slavery,
and sweat shops.

HUH?

Kimoboy's photo
Fri 06/01/12 01:08 PM
George bernard Shaw was a rabid supporter of eugenics...

Kimoboy's photo
Thu 05/31/12 08:10 AM
Edited by Kimoboy on Thu 05/31/12 08:12 AM
Black squares for photos, except for your tramp stamp...you dont show your face and your profile header says you are looking for another woman.
`
Drinks often and smokes often..oh and you are 6'4" Uh huh!

Why do I even waste my time with this site anymore? yawn

Kimoboy's photo
Mon 05/28/12 08:19 AM
Barak Obama

Kimoboy's photo
Thu 05/24/12 10:05 PM

I lie every day.....and I am good at it.

A lot of people are amatures about it and shouldn't even bother trying.

I don't lie about the important things...but I lie about random conversations all the time. Who cares?

Here is a perfectly good example....

"I got a three pound penis with a knuckle on it"

I can be honest....my penis only weighs 2 pounds.

Somehow I get by.

ROFLMAO! rofl

Kimoboy's photo
Thu 05/10/12 12:25 PM
FBF

Kimoboy's photo
Tue 05/08/12 11:29 PM

where has all the good men gone?
all im getting men who want sex.
or men who say they dont but in the end they still want sex???
confused in indy.

Here's some news...MEN LIKE SEX...and you should be more concerned if you meet someone here who doesn't, don't you think?

Kimoboy's photo
Sat 05/05/12 01:00 PM
Edited by Kimoboy on Sat 05/05/12 01:01 PM

President Barack Obama hosted a Cinco de Mayo party at the White House—"even though it's only 'tres de Mayo,' we just like to get the fiesta started early around here"—and promised to push for a comprehensive overhaul of America's immigration policies if he's re-elected.

"There's still plenty of unfinished business, including fixing our broken immigration system," he said. "It's long past the time that we unleash the promise of all our young people and make the DREAM Act a reality."

Mitt Romney has vowed to veto the legislation, which would allow some undocumented immigrants brought to the United States as children to stay on American soil legally, provided they have a clean record and graduate from high school or serve in the military. Republican Sen. Marco Rubio has also pushed a version of the measure that would provide temporary, nonimmigrant visas.

"No is not an option—I want to sign the DREAM Act into law!" Obama said. "I've got the pens all ready, I'm willing to work with anybody who's serious to get this done, and to achieve bipartisan comprehensive immigration reform that solves this challenge once and for all."

The issue has heavy electoral resonance: Latinos are the fastest-growing voting population, and many experts predict they will play a big role in a handful of critical battleground states in November. Obama easily leads Romney among Latinos, according to recent polls. But Republicans say they have not given up the fight."A lot of you remember: Over a year ago, we brought the DREAM Act to a vote in Congress thanks to the hard work of many of you, and it passed the House, [got] the majority of votes in the Senate," Obama said. "Unfortunately, we had some on the other side of the aisle that got together and blocked it, but we didn't come this far just to let partisan politics stand in our way. So we're going to keep fighting for this common-sense reform. Ultimately, America depends on it."
Obama noted that there are more than 50 million Americans of Latino descent, and praised them for "driving America forward."

"For our part, we know that securing our future depends on making sure that all Americans have the opportunity to reach their potential," the president said.

"And that's why we've worked hard over the last three and a half years to create jobs, to make sure you get the care you need when you get sick, to make college affordable for everybody, to ensure that no matter where you are, where you come from, what you look like, what your last name is—even if it's Obama—you can make it if you try."

"These are victories for Latinos, but they're more importantly victories for America," Obama said.

Uh.....NO. This is just another PLOY by the Halfrican to boost Progressive voting numbers before the election.

BTW...your avatar speaks volumes...

Kimoboy's photo
Tue 04/24/12 05:47 PM

Everyone has a story either you become a chapter in it or an influence...

The secret is to live your life and NOT your story happy

Kimoboy's photo
Tue 04/24/12 11:58 AM
Edited by Kimoboy on Tue 04/24/12 11:58 AM

Let's put a bounty on his head. :angry:

If someone did that I am sure the Secret Service would have something to say about it..............

They're too busy banging Columbian hookers on taxpayer dollars...

Kimoboy's photo
Mon 04/23/12 02:18 PM
China needs to pull the chain and get their scrawny, yapping MUTT back on the porch.

Kimoboy's photo
Sun 04/22/12 02:38 PM

Can someone tell me why no.one wants to talk to me i message them and nothing am.i really that bad :-(

There is nothing wrong with you...but perhaps you will have better results when you stop attempting to define your worthiness (or lack thereof) based on other people's degree of response to you.