Community > Posts By > Kimoboy

Kimoboy's photo
Wed 10/19/11 06:37 AM
I have intensely studied women my entire life and conclude...I know nothing, lol!

If I may be candid...I think as men and women, we are wired completely opposite from each other.

We men want to first be physically attracted and bed you, then we'll explore your minds and decide if we like the entire package.

You ladies want know who we really are INSIDE before you decide whether we are deserving enough of your intimacy...

Am I anywhere in the ballpark? Even in the correct city? :-)

Kimoboy's photo
Wed 10/19/11 06:25 AM
You have come to the forum to seek input. As a tottaly impartial someone whom you don't know, may I offer you some compassionate and sincere observations about your situation? Your entire post reads like a veritable laundry list of complaints and disappointments. Obviously, you have had some less than pleasant experiences here that didn't meet your expectations, but I think at least part of what is happening is maybe you focus more on what DOESN'T work instead of what you WANT. Take a moment to think about what type of person(s) that perspective will attract to you.

Naturally, I can only speak for myself, but I have discovered I tend to find whatever I am looking for, be it positive or negative; and when I look hard enough for something, it WILL show up in my life. Because this phenomena works BOTH ways, I have to keep a tight rein over what I allow myself to observe into my reality. Truly, the CHOICE is always OURS; whether we allow ourselves to make the CONSCIOUS decision and focus on solutions instead of problems, is an entirely different matter.

Try to remember online dating really is a "numbers" game; and thankfully, almost everyone you meet here won't be your "ONE." You might have to spend some time going thru lots of encounters that don't add up before you happen upon the ones which do....but so does everyone here! It's called "paying our dues." Along the way, I promise you'll meet all sorts of interesting people, make new friends and learn lots of interesting new things about others and yourself.

Relax, have fun and don't be tempted to take all this too seriously. More importantly,start focusing more on your successes here than the disappointments.

Hope this helps...:-)

Kimoboy's photo
Tue 10/18/11 04:36 AM
More than likely NOT your problem...instead is your mail server experiencing "technical difficulties" in your neck of the web.

Give it some time...a few hours...or even maybe until tomorrow and I'll bet things will be back to normal.

Hope this helps.

Kimoboy's photo
Tue 10/18/11 04:13 AM
Speak for yourself, lol!

Kimoboy's photo
Tue 10/18/11 04:07 AM
They're spending your great grandkids' wealth...

Kimoboy's photo
Mon 10/10/11 09:08 PM
haha! You GOT me!

Kimoboy's photo
Fri 07/22/11 10:16 PM
Edited by Kimoboy on Fri 07/22/11 10:17 PM
This just in:

80 MURDERED in Norway at summer resort after being gunned down by a MUSLIM TERRORIST dressed as a police officer...

Affter all...what's the slaughter of 80 innocent men, women and children who were idly enjoying their summer holiday when compared to the injustices inflicted on our fellow creatures?

Thank goodness we all have our priorities straight, right?

Chalk another one up for your "Good Guys" JeanBean!

Kimoboy's photo
Fri 07/22/11 03:07 PM
Terrorism is what has just happened in Oslo. It doesnt get much more obvious than that.

I guess its time to write more posts that denigrate the US military in favor of the murderous swines of the World you support, eh?

Or maybe Bush was responsible for Oslo. Yeah, that's it. See, the more I read your posts, the smarter I become.

Please inform us of the truth, as we wait for your superlative knowledge and enlightenment with baited breath.

Liberalism is a mental disease.

Kimoboy's photo
Fri 07/22/11 04:01 AM
Wow, you really know how the World works!

Kimoboy's photo
Fri 07/22/11 02:05 AM
So let me see if I understand you correctly, the TERRORISTS are the GOOD GUYS and we are the VILLIANS/

Kimoboy's photo
Fri 07/22/11 01:46 AM

FYI, None of you here are GOOD ENOUGH to even tongue polish the BOOTS of a Seal.

For Cristsakes, this is a dating website, cant you at least do us the common courtesy of NOT using it as a public forum to spew your political BULL$*%IT?

Go live in Cuba...I hear they have FREE health care, sugar rations and the kind of political system you just get all steamy and wet over.

Spare us of your ignorant self-righteousness.

Kimoboy's photo
Thu 07/21/11 06:13 AM
Good Lord, Mensch!

Get a grip!

It cant be that bad!

1 2 3 4 6 Next