Community > Posts By > Jistme

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:37 PM

Jist, you are Dman, BABE!!!!

If I'm Dman... Then I am nervous because he is happy and so wanted to let me know.

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:35 PM

I'm so glad this is going so well bigsmile

Well? Like train wreck well?

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:34 PM
Edited by Jistme on Sat 04/19/08 07:34 PM

DMAN I AM HAPPY

Who's DMan?

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:31 PM

When I worked at a Japanese resturant, it was Sunday and wasn't very many people. So I got ahold of the tempura batter and started frying all kinds of things. Forks, green tea ice cream, piece of gum...etc. I battered all things.flowerforyou

I'd keep that to yourself. The way I see it.. I'm thinkin Kirk has a slight deep fryer fetish going.

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:29 PM

Lmao hell if you get a cake what do I get laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

As a Mod? I'm guessing many future headaches.

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:23 PM

... and your suggestions would be what? I think I'm missing what your saying

You'll have to excuse him..
He's a little older and just kind of trails off without any......................

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:20 PM

YEA i DO!!!!!!! HOW DID YOU KNOW?

OK.. At least we are all on the same page then.:tongue:

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:18 PM

You know all you guys wish you had boobs. laugh

From the looks of some men.. You can have those and not be a woman.

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:16 PM

I LIKE ROASTED NUTS

First sucking.. now nuts...

Does anyone else see a pattern forming here?

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:11 PM
Edited by Jistme on Sat 04/19/08 07:12 PM

I'd listen to her. She managed to talk me out of my cave... and I am not easily impressed. Certainly not so much that I'd be getting on planes and running across the country on a whim in a month and a half.. But I did.

Awww....how sweet you did not mention my page long e-mails that started soon after that first phone call, the one that lasted until your phone batteries died...

I am a whim.... interesting! laugh

If you remember.. You mentioned my coming out in conversation.. 3 weeks later I was there. For me? That is pretty whimsical. If you were anyone else? We may still not have met!

Sorry... OP.. We don't mean to hijack your thread.

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:08 PM
No vagina envy here.

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:02 PM

Exactly... the mails you send should not be generic. They should be about a paragraph, and personalized to why you are writing.

I get a lot of, "Hey, want to chat?" I reply with, "About what?" Or "I just wanted to say hi". I reply with "Hi back". I give what I get... you see?

And with my SO... I referenced his posts (I sent the first mail, but my restrictions prevented him from mailing me) and said how I was sure I was missing out because he was so far away. It turns out, I was. I gave him my number that same day, we met in person about six weeks later...

The personal mail shows the person that you are not playing the numbers game and there was something about them you found special.

I'd listen to her. She managed to talk me out of my cave... and I am not easily impressed. Certainly not so much that I'd be getting on planes and running across the country on a whim in a month and a half.. But I did.

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 06:47 PM
Both Pappa Johns and Dominoes ... If those were my only choices. I'd sooner knaw on the tongue of my hiking boot.

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 06:39 PM

Kirk did you invent the deep fried Twinkie I see at the county fairs? :wink:

Uggg! Hey.. I'm eating here!

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 06:37 PM
I'm pretty sure he has tried to deep fried butter. I can't say for sure.. But I'm thinking it didn't work out well.

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 06:32 PM

gee thanx just made my nightlaugh :angry:

Sorry.. By the way... Wouldn't it be better to be sitting at the hospital with your sister then be sitting here trying to commit social suicide?

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 06:15 PM
well thanx. And if she doesn't call me back tonight I will call her tommorrow cause if I call her tonight i run the risk of coming across as too despirate

If she is a member of this site and reads the threads.. That ship may have already sailed.

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 05:39 PM
You have not been to Arizona yet?
I think I'd be visiting him on his turf before making a decision to go there.

It also might be a good time to discuss that possibility too.

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 05:39 PM
You have not been to Arizona yet?
I think I'd be visiting him on his turf before making a decision to go there.

It also might be a good time to discuss that possibility too.

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 05:29 PM
This is 'jist' easy!

"Meeting you was proof that reality is better than fantasy". Paraphrased... but close.

Actually.. I think I said...

You are proof positive that sometimes life brings you something that is in reality, better then fantasy. Most often.. life does not work that way.'

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25