Community > Posts By > IndnPrncs

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 07/26/12 11:03 PM
I admire that.. Most would not see it that way....

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 07/26/12 10:44 PM
I would contribute for sure.. I'd also contribute to the homeless and hungry in the US first.. Still haven't thought of a specific way to do that.. I often wonder how those that can't find work and have run out of unemployment are surviving..

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 07/26/12 10:42 PM
I think we don't realize the things in life that we take for granted... For instance, I never realized how much I depended on my back to get me where I needed to go and do what I needed to do until it went out...

What do you take for granted?

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 07/26/12 10:36 PM
Italy, Greece, Australia, Egypt, Spain, France, London, Ireland, Scotland for starters...

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 07/26/12 10:18 PM
Happy Birthday (((Kim)))...

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 07/26/12 09:36 PM
Blah

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 07/26/12 09:33 PM
spock

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 07/26/12 09:30 PM
What about the lips?

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 07/22/12 02:35 AM
I don't think I would look down on the guy, he may have been trying to impress and therefore not wanting to make a scene... First dates are hard for both sides...

If it were me and I was annoyed at the situation I would have asked for a different table, if he didn't like it oh well but he would know what I'm about....

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 07/22/12 02:28 AM

You can't really know someone until you spend real time with them. The problem with LD relationships is that there is no way to have that casual beginning of getting to know someone with no pressure. There's no chance to date before deciding if this is a relationship you want to commit to. A plane trip IS a commitment of sorts. As opposed to a cup of coffee or a beer and some dinner.

Of course, I see it work here from time to time, but it has never worked for me. It may be that my situation is different and I blame the LD part when there are other factors involved. Nonetheless, I cannot see myself attempting an LDR again.

So true...

IndnPrncs's photo
Mon 07/16/12 12:31 AM
I originally kept my married name for my sons... I went back to my maiden name for business but I'm waiting for the expiration date of my license and my passport to make the complete change over...

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 07/15/12 11:03 PM
g'nite sweets...

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 07/15/12 10:54 PM

Let's just say we're going without her...she'll show up

laugh laugh laugh laugh she won't have much of a choice..

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 07/15/12 10:53 PM
laugh laugh laugh jerk

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 07/15/12 10:52 PM

Well I can't leave my boys on a holiday.. but the next day possibly...

happy same time zone for you...good for a few dayer perhapsdrinker

Let's look into it and of course ask her... lol

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 07/15/12 10:38 PM
Well I can't leave my boys on a holiday.. but the next day possibly...

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 07/15/12 10:37 PM
No shots even... LOL

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 07/15/12 10:25 PM
Hello there Bebe flowers

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 07/15/12 10:24 PM

I bust out a shamoo dork and it's STILL not enough for "some".

and what are you trying to say Joy?what :tongue:

Oh nothin' just somethin' "vague"... LOL...

We have to vacay soon... Maybe we should go see Tara!

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 07/15/12 10:13 PM
It sounds like he's really into you and cares about you.. Enjoy it.. Love may or may not last, whichever way it goes be thankful for something special...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25