Community > Posts By > IndnPrncs

IndnPrncs's photo
Fri 04/01/11 08:46 PM
Lee you kill merofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

And yes I too get lost on the googler at times...

IndnPrncs's photo
Fri 04/01/11 08:10 PM

Okay, so I tried something new........I posted a reply..... :banana:

drinker Welcome to Mingle...

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 03/31/11 10:48 PM
Ahhh you got the hottest of the hot today!

G'night Simone...drinker

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 03/31/11 10:45 PM

when just standing in the heat, the sweat drips down your body and you find that little shop with knickknacks, open the door, the air rushes and you go ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. that's cool.

all else is just useless perception.

:thumbsup:

ditto:thumbsup: !!!!

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 03/31/11 10:36 PM
Nice you found one for me... just one of the reasons you're my one of my bff's :wink:

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 03/31/11 10:27 PM

Nice to see you aswell ^^

Things that make you go Hmm

Is that a category?...

That is a category... I agree with Andy's as one that makes me go "hmmm"...

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 03/31/11 10:26 PM
I respect my parents.. I can talk to them about almost anything so I consider them my friends but my best friends are those friends that accept me for all that I am, will be or do and don't judge me along the way... I have a few of those...

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 03/31/11 10:14 PM
The entire time of what? 8am - 10pm?

Yes it was crazy hot today... AND from what I hear it will be in the 60's this weekend.. that makes no sense!

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 03/31/11 10:01 PM
Welcome!!!!

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 03/31/11 10:01 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh I didn't think of that but good point!

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 03/31/11 09:54 PM
I drink the same coffee every day.. I make my own b/c I can't wait to shower, do my makeup, etc before I have coffee... I LOVE my Dunkin' Donuts coffee... Every month when I get my nails done I still drink my DD coffee and then get a Starbucks "frappachino" before I go into my appointment...

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 03/31/11 09:50 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh that's my favorite emoticon EVER!!!

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 03/31/11 09:49 PM
All I can say is "ouch"...

Being schooled isn't always fun but sometimes a person needs to stop and think "is that me? should I make some self-adjustments?"...

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 03/31/11 09:22 PM
Hey Sweetness.. Good to see you around drinker

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 03/31/11 09:00 PM
why you go hmmm?

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 03/31/11 08:46 PM
Happy Birthday Beautiful!!!!flowers

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 03/31/11 08:45 PM
It's been a helluva week..slaphead

IndnPrncs's photo
Wed 03/30/11 09:34 PM
Missed ya (((Treaty)))

IndnPrncs's photo
Wed 03/30/11 09:14 PM

Just watched 'This is England'

Great movie. Good ending. Good message.

very American History X esce *hows that word spelled?

esque.... :wink:

IndnPrncs's photo
Tue 03/29/11 11:12 PM

When I first started I viewed a bunch of women's profiles to get an idea of what people wrote..

Then I discovered that you can see who viewed you oops ...oh well

I think about what some might think when I check them out...but thats what the profiles are for...right..

Plus sometimes they check me out in return...and then we start to chat...so perv on

Unless you're looking for the same sex i.e. woman looking for woman or man looking for man" the same sex can't see that you looked at their profile...
drinker drinker and i look at gals profiles just as much as mens.. i actually do this a lot of 2 who got together on here! i look at both profiles.. big deal im just happy for them and like to see the pics of them together here on their profiles..

I look at profiles of people that post in the forums and have said something interesting or completely ridiculous... It makes me want to get an idea of what they're about... And those that have looked at mine if I think they look interesting or very young.. Other than that I don't look at profiles...

Deb, that was hard reading... :wink: laugh