Community > Posts By > IndnPrncs

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 04/03/11 03:18 PM
I'll be on vacation for a week in just under a month... Can't wait.. I'm resolved to only take calls and answer emails for something really important...

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 04/03/11 03:09 PM
They go so fast don't they....

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 04/03/11 03:07 PM
I want a 3 day weekend...grumble

IndnPrncs's photo
Sat 04/02/11 10:04 PM
I'm ok.. How are you?

IndnPrncs's photo
Sat 04/02/11 09:55 PM
Just barely

IndnPrncs's photo
Sat 04/02/11 07:10 PM
waving

IndnPrncs's photo
Sat 04/02/11 12:33 PM
Congratulations!!! I'm having a cake made of the India flag for the people at work...

IndnPrncs's photo
Sat 04/02/11 10:41 AM
I like the 70's high with the sun out.. It's overcast and maybe mid 60's right now...

IndnPrncs's photo
Sat 04/02/11 10:24 AM
It cooled off here... But still nice....

IndnPrncs's photo
Fri 04/01/11 10:10 PM

Cranky pants? Wow, didn't realize stating my view on something made me cranky. But then, everybody has a right to their opinion...

Now why do you think she meant you? Am I missing something?

Maybe she didn't, of course I never said I was always right...lol

laugh laugh laugh :thumbsup:

IndnPrncs's photo
Fri 04/01/11 10:09 PM

Cranky pants? Wow, didn't realize stating my view on something made me cranky. But then, everybody has a right to their opinion...

Now why do you think she meant you? Am I missing something?

IndnPrncs's photo
Fri 04/01/11 09:57 PM

****Puts up big yellow umbrella, and pulls on leopard print gumboots****

Bit of a downpour in here!

Old cranky pants needed to say a few words!!!!noway laugh

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Seriously you are my soul sister... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

IndnPrncs's photo
Fri 04/01/11 09:42 PM
I'm ready for the steady transition... this really hot, really cold (for us) is making the dressing choices crazy....

IndnPrncs's photo
Fri 04/01/11 09:33 PM
Not that I want those mind altering drugs but I agree there are some days they'd be better than the "real" day... laugh laugh laugh

IndnPrncs's photo
Fri 04/01/11 09:31 PM
Getting warmer.. I'm sure you appreciate it more there than we do here... Here we expect it and we're amazed when it's cold.... LOL

IndnPrncs's photo
Fri 04/01/11 09:29 PM

I never back down when I know I'm right, based on factual evidence of course. Though, that might be why I'm single... frustrated

True.. I used to be the same way but I've learned to back off if not down completely.. Of course if it's something I believe in so completely then I can't back down and don't see a reason I should...

IndnPrncs's photo
Fri 04/01/11 09:27 PM
It was 90 yesterday 80 today and they say it will be 70 tomorrow.... The weather this year has bit a bit wacky.. surprised

IndnPrncs's photo
Fri 04/01/11 09:25 PM
And how many I forget.. Almost every day at work I set out to research something or other... And then like it's "ohhhhhhhhhhhhh lookey there" and off I go clicking on something interesting... Finally 5 or so clicks/reads later I think "what the hell was I starting to research anyway?"... slaphead :laughing:

IndnPrncs's photo
Fri 04/01/11 09:17 PM
I have NEVER mastered the fingerprint scanning thingy...

I often gaze upon the earthquake monitor and it's like alien talk to me... Besides scaring the beejezzuz out of me...

Windows went to 7 when my boss decided we weren't getting new laptops every 3 yrs... :tongue: laugh

IndnPrncs's photo
Fri 04/01/11 09:05 PM

Lee you kill merofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

And yes I too get lost on the googler at times...

Joy, there's a whole world in this thing!

I am attempting to navigate a rather superior laptop that is smirking in a condescending manner at me, with a disabled mouse that prefers to just kind of squat there....or that stoopid dry inkpad thing!

I am surprised I haven't ended up inside a mosque in my undies!noway

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
No one but you.. Oh how I adore your descriptions.....