Community > Posts By > IndnPrncs

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 04/07/11 06:51 PM
Hey (((Wyatt)))

IndnPrncs's photo
Wed 04/06/11 10:49 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl YEAH I just re-read what I wrote... :laughing: :laughing:

IndnPrncs's photo
Wed 04/06/11 10:39 PM
You've been doing it wrong dude.. You know it's not just the stick you have to WORK it...

IndnPrncs's photo
Wed 04/06/11 10:26 PM

whoa! it took me two years to get my second message.....

2 yrs to get a 2nd message? What kind of ladies are you emailing?
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

IndnPrncs's photo
Wed 04/06/11 10:15 PM
Well had my 2nd massage in less than a week.. Hopefully it helped but I'm still in pain... I wish they could just fix it...tears

IndnPrncs's photo
Mon 04/04/11 10:12 PM

ha ha in my head i started singing the song from tangled. "i have a dream..." yup i'm that much of a dork

I haven't seen that yet, I want to see it though...
it's pretty much amazing! I loved it. Seen it like 6 times. Lol. Ha ha. I can now sing along ha ha. Yup 21 years old singing along with tangled

I just watched "Princess and the frog" yesterday... I love Disney/Pixar movies....
i loved that one too. :) thats so amazing. I like you lol

It was so good....

I like you too darlin'...

You'll do just fine here...
why thank you very much :)

:wink: drinker

IndnPrncs's photo
Mon 04/04/11 10:11 PM

well I only cry when I'm by myself.
so living with other people doesn't allow me to cry when I want.

I live with my son so I now what you mean.. And even when I do chance a cry when talking to someone I'm close with, I still feel dumb the next day... I guess we shouldn't but we do...

IndnPrncs's photo
Mon 04/04/11 10:03 PM

ha ha in my head i started singing the song from tangled. "i have a dream..." yup i'm that much of a dork

it's pretty much amazing! I loved it. Seen it like 6 times. Lol. Ha ha. I can now sing along ha ha. Yup 21 years old singing along with tangled

I just watched "Princess and the frog" yesterday... I love Disney/Pixar movies....
i loved that one too. :) thats so amazing. I like you lol

It was so good....

I like you too darlin'...

You'll do just fine here...

IndnPrncs's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:57 PM

IndnPrncs's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:54 PM

haha.
that explains why no one ever sees me cry.
:D

If you're ok with it then cry when you need to in front of whomever..

I apologize I was speaking of how I would choose to cry if I did...

IndnPrncs's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:49 PM

IndnPrncs's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:48 PM

this is ridiculous.
I shouldn't have to plan out when I can or cannot cry.

No sweetie.. Cry any time you want to, just not in front of anyone you don't trust completely...

IndnPrncs's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:41 PM

i doubt i could ever get this many pages again. Tryin to see how many pages this gets to now. Maybe we can make a record lol

I'm thinking a record would be very difficult, there are threads that have flipped over 160x's which is 160 x 50 pages = 8000 posts....

IndnPrncs's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:36 PM

Imagine 10 pages all about your boobs! Helen of Troy had the face that launched 1000 ships. Your boobs may inspire a Hollywood movie.

Um let's not get crazy...

IndnPrncs's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:31 PM

Just say, "Nevermind", call her the c-word and move on.

Now Jimmy, a "gent" wouldn't use that word....

Hey, I didn't use it, I merely suggested its use. It takes real talent to use that word and still appear gentlemanly.

Sweetie, I don't think that word can appear gentelmanly in any context :wink:

IndnPrncs's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:28 PM
My son is way better as well but I usually get Myka for my technical needs... she's da bomb...

IndnPrncs's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:18 PM
laugh laugh laugh I should have asked him the other night.. I'm sure Myka knows as well...

IndnPrncs's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:16 PM

Just say, "Nevermind", call her the c-word and move on.

Now Jimmy, a "gent" wouldn't use that word....

IndnPrncs's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:08 PM

We're assuming that the reason this other person stopped talkng to her is because of the picture. that's not a good assumption. Is there something else in the mix? Something reconciliable? A misunderstanding, perhaps. I would want to know if it was me.

Whoa, I wasn't assuming that was the reason at all....

IndnPrncs's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:06 PM
I have a video of Kylee.. She's so smart, so funny.. but I can't figure out the file extension to get it to where I can post it..