Community > Posts By > IndnPrncs

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 04/17/11 10:14 PM
:thumbsup: isn't it great to know you've grown and no matter what you've gone through or how much you've loved someone, you know when it's time to say "no more".. Good for you Fire....flowerforyou

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 04/17/11 09:35 PM

OK, that's a mess and I'm sorry you've had to live through all that. I think you've done a great job getting to this point with your sanity intact!

There is a line in your post which I'm going to take entirely out of its original context and toss it back at you:

"WHY can't I leave the past in the past"

And here's where I think we see a real indicator of what you need to do -- leave the past in the past, with the understanding that he is a big part of that past.

And, yes, it's easy to say "move on with your life," but it's a lot harder to do. It takes time, a lot of time, and I think your counselor is 100% right on the money that you need to get this out in the open.

You've done an excellent job of describing the situation and your feelings about it. This tells me that you've made some significant strides toward working through it. Stay on track and don't let it mess up your future!

I completely agree!

Fire don't go 'back' you've gone to far forward to go 'back'...

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 04/17/11 08:30 PM

Hearing from my adorable lil man "Mommy I love you" before having to go to work.

awww...I miss being around kids so much! Should be getting my god-child this summer though :)

Today I got a little stock pile of hay stored up in case we need it in a few months (no rain for a while & it's been a while) & bought my friends lunch for helping me move it!

Fireflys girl,
If you weren;t so far away I'd loan him to you. He's pretty hyper, although a very good boy. But the kid copuld wear out the energizer bunny.

Well with the ponies & pups I'd have plenty of help keeping him busy!

Indn...it sure makes ya work out trust issues real fast bigsmile

If only Fire.... LOL... I wish I knew where to go to ride again.. Of course I'd also need the time which I don't have much of....

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 04/17/11 08:20 PM

I miss riding... :cry:

LOL Totage...I know a guy that is so scared of them he won't even come to my house anymore...scared scared scared

Riding is such a sense of freedom and a connection with nature that can not be duplicated, especially when you are on a good horse!!!

So true and the oneness with such a beautiful animal.. It's just amazing...

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 04/17/11 02:19 PM
slaphead

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 04/17/11 10:42 AM

I just realized I need my Kindle. Probably more so than my laptop.

I can read from my phone and watch tv...

What kind of phone do you have?

A blackberry, but they make apps to do most anything.. I'm getting the iphone on the 1st (I'm up for a new phone then)...

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 04/17/11 10:31 AM
Target is 'dangerous' for me... I can't get out of there without spending a few hundred grumble

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 04/17/11 10:29 AM

I just realized I need my Kindle. Probably more so than my laptop.

I can read from my phone and watch tv...

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 04/17/11 10:22 AM
Ahhh so all the regular markets just not Ralphs.... I don't have a Walmart that is close.. I don't mind, I prefer Target although things are less at Walmart...

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 04/17/11 10:16 AM

Must have coffee.. Perfer Dunnkin' Donuts coffee but will drink other types if I don't have a choice, except instant ill

LOVE the Dunkin' Donuts coffee and now they sell it at Target. bigsmile

Instant is definitely a last resort in times of desperation.

I remember you were going to try it.. Glad you like it.. I buy it at Ralphs... LOL

We don't have Ralphs here anymore. All gone.

Really? What food stores do you have?

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 04/17/11 10:05 AM

Must have coffee.. Perfer Dunnkin' Donuts coffee but will drink other types if I don't have a choice, except instant ill

LOVE the Dunkin' Donuts coffee and now they sell it at Target. bigsmile

Instant is definitely a last resort in times of desperation.

I remember you were going to try it.. Glad you like it.. I buy it at Ralphs... LOL

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 04/17/11 10:03 AM
I think you slow it down... She has said that's what she needs and you have said you can do that...

She does have a lot going on, she sounds like a caring and giving person... Just b/c she has ill family doesn't mean she can't have a future with you.. It does mean that she needs to take things as they come and deal with them on a daily basis b/c she doesn't know day to day how her father will be...

It sounds to me like she doesn't make rash decisions.. She doesn't quit her job b/c she doesn't like it she takes courses and gets certifications to move up and do something different.. This tells me that she is careful about the decisions she makes...

I think she sounds like a very upstanding, kind, good person.. If I were you I'd take it day by day like she does and enjoy the time you have and be there for her when she needs a shoulder b/c her stresses may be more some days than others..

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 04/17/11 09:55 AM

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 04/17/11 09:54 AM
I'd keep my cell.. I can im, text and get the internet with it... I rarely use the microwave....

IndnPrncs's photo
Sun 04/17/11 09:51 AM
Good for you Emily... Enjoy!

I watched 127 hrs last night... It was ok...

IndnPrncs's photo
Sat 04/16/11 07:56 PM

My pet peeve okay how about these cellphones that have stupid ring tones on them such as music, for a ring tone, whats wrong with just a simple plain ring without the music.whoa

Music is fun WB... I have The Good Bad and Ugly theme as one of my ring tones.. I love it!

IndnPrncs's photo
Sat 04/16/11 07:46 PM
I miss riding... :cry:

IndnPrncs's photo
Sat 04/16/11 07:20 PM

My cats best friend was a rotweiler/pitbull mix. lol That's probably why he thinks he's a dog sometimes.

Catdog very cool... My dog thinks he's "small".... lol

IndnPrncs's photo
Sat 04/16/11 07:08 PM

Saw Rio with friends, some good fun. Cute movie.

I want to see Rio, it looks so good!

I saw Arthur the other night.. I liked it a lot....

IndnPrncs's photo
Sat 04/16/11 07:06 PM

Hummm walking in the door after getting off work and watching my dogs jumping around from being so happy to see me....bigsmile :laughing: :laughing: Sure for them it was getting to go outside:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Now, go outside without them.. Wait 1-5 min.. Walk back in... You'll get the same greeting lmao.. Dogs are so cool!!

Hahah don't even have to go out of the room just start talking to them and they get all excited bigsmile Believe me when I'm home they are never far from me...

So true... I start talking all sweetsie and I have 75lbs sitting on my lap....laugh laugh laugh

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25