wouldnt you want to enter the kingdom of GOD

not the kingdom of magic

magic is the work of the devil GOD warns us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LEljS3ib84

http://thetruthandlight.wordpress.com/category/religion/page/2/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjquFhv9jtw

no photo
Thu 09/01/11 09:56 AM
i just saw a show about edison and westinghouse on the science channel last night.

they said that westinghouse invented ac electric.

but we all know thats not true it was nikola tesla

in the show they never even mentioned tesla once

http://nikolateslainventions.net/

the science channel is bullsiht as is most shows on tv these days

i feel sorry for people growing up these days

they are being fed a bunch of lies

in ten years maybe thell say al gore invented ac power

ive seen things that happened in the last 20 years changed to lies already

this is the problem i had in school. the kids that regurgitate the lies are rewarded even though its false

this is a form of brainwashing

no photo
Thu 09/01/11 02:31 AM
Edited by volant7 on Thu 09/01/11 02:55 AM
infowars.com

http://www.infowars.com/food-the-ultimate-secret-exposed/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeU6I2qOY3k&feature=related

no photo
Mon 08/29/11 04:48 PM
Edited by volant7 on Mon 08/29/11 04:49 PM

of course bush knew about everything before it happened. he is a frequent caller to dionne warwick's psychic hotline. she was the one who told him to sit calmly and not send everything america has to shoot down commercial aircraft loaded with civilians (since this tactic of hijacking a plane and flying into buildings has been used thousands of times before, instead of hijacking a plane and diverting it's destination) i gotta know what else bush knew, i'm logging off to call now
I will try to explain it in a manner that will be easy for you to understand.

1. the secret service is charged with the responsability to protect the president.

2. Knowing planes were hijacked and used as missles they should have wisked president smirky to safety to be safe.

3. They did not either they were totaly negligant or knew what or who the targets realy were.

If this doesnt clear this up feel free to let me know.

thanks, it's as clear to me as this post:
Oh my god I was so wrong. I was out splitting fire wood and stacking it with an occasional ciggerette and politics break when I decided to fire up the grill and make some brauts.

Well there I was happily multi tasking when my grill suddenly collapsed into a pile of twisted and moletn metal. It fell at near free fall speed as if it had been a demolision. I wouldnt had believed it possible unless I had seen it myself.

I was so wrong about 911 I am man enough to admit when I am wrong though.

we all seem to have the oh siht moment.

heres another when your ready

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/304540

and more

they seem to interlock at some point

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/309355

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/304605

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/304658

no photo
Sun 08/28/11 07:26 PM

FEMA deathcamps? Really? Where might those be?

google it

fema death camps locations

but dont worry

you dont have to find them

they will find you

lol

Sorry but anyone can but anything online. I can make a website and call myself king of the universe and you can google it. It doesn't make it true.

so nothing on the net is true?

any rich idiot can make a tv station and tell you to tune in too

millions of fema coffins dont lie

theres only 1000 camps

do like glen beck and say you investigated 2 so they all must be

lies

he kinda forgot about the 998 others

theres no chemtrails

infomercials are there to inform you

banning all guns would make us safer

the economy is doing great

what else dont you believe?

i was listening to a radio station that said they were mad about the things the government were doing and then the commercials came on and they said make sure you use toothpaste with fluoride(no brand name)and make sure to get get your flu shot.lol

eas emergency alert system takes over my cable box at night it auto-tunes in bs propaganda for me

dont worry your still free as long as you do what your told

no photo
Sun 08/28/11 05:47 AM
JUST SAY NO TO THE SHOT THIS YEAR
along with now implanting bombs...
it seems that the terrorists are now dressing up health care workers and giving out tainted vaccines and flu shots.it seems some of the tainted vaccines got mixed in with the real batch.so there is no way to determine the good from the bad.so your family doctor could be injecting you with the tainted strain without even knowing it. so the U.S.Government is urging people to skip the flu shot and vaccines until further notice.don't worry if you had one before this tainted batch is just coming out now.so again they urge people to skip this coming years shots until further notice. AP Press Release

no photo
Sun 08/28/11 05:28 AM
Edited by volant7 on Sun 08/28/11 05:33 AM

FEMA deathcamps? Really? Where might those be?

google it

fema death camps locations

but dont worry

you dont have to find them

they will find you

lol

no photo
Sun 08/28/11 05:26 AM

If there weren't stupid and crazy people in the world then none of the rest of us could be intelligent or sane.

Thank the lord for the conspiracy theorists!

well i find that most intelligent people are quite insane and that

stupid people are quite normal

no photo
Sat 08/27/11 01:07 PM
Edited by volant7 on Sat 08/27/11 01:08 PM

Building 7 was heavily damaged when Tower 1 collapsed. It was debris from Tower 1 which ignited the fires in Building 7. The damage from debris weakened perimeter support for several floors. The heat from the fires - which were present in roughly half the floors of Building 7 due to the extensive debris damage - in conjunction with the reduced support caused a shift in lateral support near one of the core supports. Eventually because of weight, a ripple effect went through the building as several floors collapsed. A bulge was even noted on the outside of the building, indicating excessive stress on perimeter supports, which prompted the pull out of rescue personnel. When several lower floors began collapsing, it weakened the core support placing further load on the perimeter which no longer had lateral support. Without sufficient core or lateral support, the perimeter could not handle the additional weight, causing the building to collapse.

It all seems logical to me. In fact, because of damage within the area already, there was not enough water pressure for cooling of the steel. Therefore, the structural steel was subject to the full effects of high heat.

As far as eutectic steel in Building 7, I believe it was introduced to the building via the debris from Tower 1. Jet fuel contains sulphur, and the plane was constructed mostly of aluminum. Chemical processes triggered by the fires could have transformed these two elements into compounds, possibly even in gas form, which might have triggered a eutectic reaction in the steel of Towers 1 & 2. If so, this is just one more reason why Building 7 stood for so much longer than the Twin Towers after being damaged. Weight (almost double the floors above impact) plus a eutectic reaction could also explain why Tower 2 fell first, even though it had been struck second.

So far, there is no credible evidence of thermite being present in debris from Building 7. It is speculation based on circumstantial claims rather than physical evidence. When this was pointed out, they point to photos, which when analyzed, prove nothing. If anything, most photos demonstrate that the presence of thermite is more unlikely.

The photo which is most often brought forth is of some form of red substance scattered throughout what appears to be debris. However, there is nothing in the photo to show us that the debris is in fact from the WTC. It is too closely cropped to allow us to see the surrounding area. No people - including clean up crews - are shown in the picture. Furthermore, the substance is such a bright color despite smoke, dust, and weather that it calls into question how there is no discoloration.

The unfortunate truth is that many of these websites get their information from each other, allowing false information to spread in a viral manner. Think about it. Why does there need to be so many 9/11 "truth" or "conspiracy" sites? Why can't just a few links be passed on so that the information can be discussed and cross-analyzed by those who visit the site? To me, the answer is obvious: to drown out the real truth. It's a disinformation campaign meant to overwhelm and devour the websites that do not agree with the 9/11 Truther sites. They do not wish to entertain opposing evidence or views or facts. This makes it clear to me that whoever began the viral trend has a dishonest agenda. So the question becomes, "what do they hope to achieve with this?" While everyone is pointing at the government, no one is looking at the person (or people) who roused the hornet's nest in the first place. If you want to know the truth, go back to the beginning. See how this all began and who was involved.

So, what I see is, the people and web sites that are spurring so many to seek out the truth are the very same ones who are trying to hide and cover up the truth. Why would the government do that if they had something to hide?

And before someone says the government isn't behind the Truther sites....DUH! That's not my point. Someone has begun a ruthless campaign to discredit the government concerning 9/11 when in fact the government had nothing to hide concerning the events of 9/11. Who? And why? Those are the questions we should be asking.

And no one was held accountable for anything, the failures to stop it, the failures to properly investigate it and the failure in policy that allowed the powers that be to start war after war bankrupting our country and makeing our so called democracy a sick joke.

ACCOUNTABLE AND ACCOUNTED FOR
5-1-2011

RIP OBL

laugh drinker

happy illuminati day

wtf

may 1st 1776

sorry

i belong to the old world order

no photo
Sat 08/27/11 12:36 PM
yes but you know that would be like the fox explain what happened to

the chickens

they said that we went to the moon but the film got lost/destroyed so

they had to recreate it in a studio

we could argue about this forever but lets figure out the outcome

we have hardly any rights left

we are in a never ending (fake)war

we have lost our freedoms

we are under constant surveillance

our country is about to collapse

our government is going hogwild with our money

there are over 1000 fema death camps now

the ship is sinking and you are dead weight

its time to stop the war on terrorism and start the war on satanism

the real enemy of the world

no photo
Sat 08/27/11 11:09 AM

Building 7 was heavily damaged when Tower 1 collapsed. It was debris from Tower 1 which ignited the fires in Building 7. The damage from debris weakened perimeter support for several floors. The heat from the fires - which were present in roughly half the floors of Building 7 due to the extensive debris damage - in conjunction with the reduced support caused a shift in lateral support near one of the core supports. Eventually because of weight, a ripple effect went through the building as several floors collapsed. A bulge was even noted on the outside of the building, indicating excessive stress on perimeter supports, which prompted the pull out of rescue personnel. When several lower floors began collapsing, it weakened the core support placing further load on the perimeter which no longer had lateral support. Without sufficient core or lateral support, the perimeter could not handle the additional weight, causing the building to collapse.

It all seems logical to me. In fact, because of damage within the area already, there was not enough water pressure for cooling of the steel. Therefore, the structural steel was subject to the full effects of high heat.

As far as eutectic steel in Building 7, I believe it was introduced to the building via the debris from Tower 1. Jet fuel contains sulphur, and the plane was constructed mostly of aluminum. Chemical processes triggered by the fires could have transformed these two elements into compounds, possibly even in gas form, which might have triggered a eutectic reaction in the steel of Towers 1 & 2. If so, this is just one more reason why Building 7 stood for so much longer than the Twin Towers after being damaged. Weight (almost double the floors above impact) plus a eutectic reaction could also explain why Tower 2 fell first, even though it had been struck second.

So far, there is no credible evidence of thermite being present in debris from Building 7. It is speculation based on circumstantial claims rather than physical evidence. When this was pointed out, they point to photos, which when analyzed, prove nothing. If anything, most photos demonstrate that the presence of thermite is more unlikely.

The photo which is most often brought forth is of some form of red substance scattered throughout what appears to be debris. However, there is nothing in the photo to show us that the debris is in fact from the WTC. It is too closely cropped to allow us to see the surrounding area. No people - including clean up crews - are shown in the picture. Furthermore, the substance is such a bright color despite smoke, dust, and weather that it calls into question how there is no discoloration.

The unfortunate truth is that many of these websites get their information from each other, allowing false information to spread in a viral manner. Think about it. Why does there need to be so many 9/11 "truth" or "conspiracy" sites? Why can't just a few links be passed on so that the information can be discussed and cross-analyzed by those who visit the site? To me, the answer is obvious: to drown out the real truth. It's a disinformation campaign meant to overwhelm and devour the websites that do not agree with the 9/11 Truther sites. They do not wish to entertain opposing evidence or views or facts. This makes it clear to me that whoever began the viral trend has a dishonest agenda. So the question becomes, "what do they hope to achieve with this?" While everyone is pointing at the government, no one is looking at the person (or people) who roused the hornet's nest in the first place. If you want to know the truth, go back to the beginning. See how this all began and who was involved.

So, what I see is, the people and web sites that are spurring so many to seek out the truth are the very same ones who are trying to hide and cover up the truth. Why would the government do that if they had something to hide?

And before someone says the government isn't behind the Truther sites....DUH! That's not my point. Someone has begun a ruthless campaign to discredit the government concerning 9/11 when in fact the government had nothing to hide concerning the events of 9/11. Who? And why? Those are the questions we should be asking.

so say a handful of terrorist planed this and executed it with

stealth like precision

then we should immediately cut all funds and disband the nsa cia

homeland security and fbi because there useless

and as far as our armed forces what good can they do they cant stop

siht so we might as well bring them all back now

the Council on Foreign Relations should be disbanded and outlawed

too

the patriot act cant save us either it a worthless piece of paper

and should be discarded like toilet paper it hurts us more than them

we have already lost the war like vietnam

the terrorist dont fluoridate their water so they are much smarter

than us

way more troops and civilians have been killed than during 911

also the us govenment should be cut in half. not services to the

people just the freeloaders in charge this would save money.

as a matter of fact lets start over in the next couple of years and

replace all of them because they have failed us

lets face it our countrys about to collapse like the twin (three)

towers

lets pull out and cut our losses before its too late

because even though these people over there dont have siht they have

somehow outsmarted our government and outsmarted the whole world

no photo
Sat 08/27/11 12:01 AM

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

http://pzzled.yolasite.com/nwo.php

no photo
Sat 08/27/11 12:00 AM

nope

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

http://pzzled.yolasite.com/nwo.php

no photo
Fri 08/26/11 11:46 PM

The impact of the plane alone compromised a number of support trusses because of how the towers were constructed. It then took an hour of bearing additional load plus intense heat to cause enough support failure for the floors above impact to come crashing down.

As I pointed out before, the weight of the floors above was about 200x the force of an atomic blast (we are talking about the shockwave which rips buildings apart) once those floors began falling. Not much is going to stop that kind of power, especially when it is confined to a small area such as 200 ft x 200 ft. (The base of the towers was 208 ft on each side.)
Explain building 7 laugh

Watch the video. It explains a lot about building 7. I have posted links previously to the parts only about building 7. You just choose to ignore them and then ask the same question many pages later.

yes i could see one building collapsing all at once

now two buildings collapsing the same way like a demolition

oh here comes the third just like the first two

you can see all the windows being blown out in a row right before

it fell

what plane hit the third building?

give it up

did you get your million dollar ticket yet?

or will you be left with us?

no photo
Fri 08/26/11 01:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0yhHHPc7IU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUmr9dFbf2c&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFz7gLz7CVk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUUPp8b2dR8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH6Z2Hid338

no photo
Fri 08/26/11 08:52 AM
Edited by volant7 on Fri 08/26/11 08:53 AM

You do not want to know the truth. I will no longer respond to your posts.

Theories are not truth. You whole theory is based on a lack of evidence. An absence of proof is not the proof of absence as they say. There is an official story and you are trying to disprove it. Despite what you say in your posts YOU are the person that has to prove your point. What do you think if Galileo just said "no the Earth orbits the sun. Prove the Sun orbits the Earth." If you are to challenge what is accepted as true you are the one to hold the burden of proof. I was merely pointing out your failed logic in your statements. If the government cant prove it to you its a lie.. well if you cant prove what I want to me its a lie. See how that logic is flawed?

the theory of electricity

electricity is just a theory. i invite you to prove it doesnt exit

for us and yourself

just grab some wires apply voltage and

the theory of gravity

gravity surely doesnt exist

so go climb to the top of a tall building and jump off

and then

Please understand the meaning of words

Theories as for conspiracies

: abstract thought : speculation

Scientific theories.

: a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles offered to explain phenomena <the wave theory of light>

Also its the LAW of Gravity not theory. Gravity is a scientific LAW not a theory. Electricity is also not a Theory. Ever heard of Ohms LAW? Didn't think so. This shows you lack of scientific knowledge.

but yes i know all about ohms law since 4th grade

they used to teach electrons flowed from + to -

then one day it was just the opposite

chemtrails are a theory but you can see them allmost everyday right

before your own eyes but im sure you dont believe in them either

You didn't read the definition of a theory did you?

Scientific theories.

: a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles offered to explain phenomena <the wave theory of light> -----------------> I believe in these

: abstract thought : speculation -------------> conspiracy theories.

You might have learned Ohms law in 4th grade but i doubt you learned "all about it"

Also electrons move from negative - positive
current is the measure of moving from positive to negative.

Hence physicists typically do circuit analysis from negative to positive (following the electrons)
and electrical engineers usually do the opposite following the current.

do you know the resister color code?

mhos?

i think you have me mistaken with your hero bush

no photo
Fri 08/26/11 08:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0yhHHPc7IU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUmr9dFbf2c&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFz7gLz7CVk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUUPp8b2dR8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH6Z2Hid338

no photo
Fri 08/26/11 07:24 AM

You do not want to know the truth. I will no longer respond to your posts.

Theories are not truth. You whole theory is based on a lack of evidence. An absence of proof is not the proof of absence as they say. There is an official story and you are trying to disprove it. Despite what you say in your posts YOU are the person that has to prove your point. What do you think if Galileo just said "no the Earth orbits the sun. Prove the Sun orbits the Earth." If you are to challenge what is accepted as true you are the one to hold the burden of proof. I was merely pointing out your failed logic in your statements. If the government cant prove it to you its a lie.. well if you cant prove what I want to me its a lie. See how that logic is flawed?

the theory of electricity

electricity is just a theory. i invite you to prove it doesnt exit

for us and yourself

just grab some wires apply voltage and

the theory of gravity

gravity surely doesnt exist

so go climb to the top of a tall building and jump off

and then

Please understand the meaning of words

Theories as for conspiracies

: abstract thought : speculation

Scientific theories.

: a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles offered to explain phenomena <the wave theory of light>

Also its the LAW of Gravity not theory. Gravity is a scientific LAW not a theory. Electricity is also not a Theory. Ever heard of Ohms LAW? Didn't think so. This shows you lack of scientific knowledge.

but yes i know all about ohms law since 4th grade

they used to teach electrons flowed from + to -

then one day it was just the opposite

chemtrails are a theory but you can see them allmost everyday right

before your own eyes but im sure you dont believe in them either

no photo
Thu 08/25/11 09:52 PM
Edited by volant7 on Thu 08/25/11 09:53 PM
this star

is your source of global warming not co2.

they have been spraying (chemtrails) aluminum for years now

to mask this and say theres global warming

this is the real cause

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x6inINzThw&feature=related