Community > Posts By > volant7

no photo
Mon 08/08/11 07:48 AM
Edited by volant7 on Mon 08/08/11 07:50 AM

laugh

Nonsense!

Just don't do what the capitalists and money brokers want if
you don't like it. They cannot control you or anyone else.

laugh

Who cares if there is an owl on the dollar bill? I don't and
it means nothing to me. Might as well be a grecian urn.

Bohemian groove?

Bohemian Grove is a 2,700-acre (1,100 ha) campground located at 20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California, belonging to a private San Francisco-based men's art club known as the Bohemian Club. In mid-July each year, Bohemian Grove hosts a two-week, three-weekend encampment of some of the most powerful men in the world.[1][2]

Read all about it here. It is no big deal just a place where
wealthy and powerful people and celebrities meet. Just one of
any number of places. People got to meet somewhere. It's nothing,

laugh

the owl on the dollar bill is molech and some of the most powerful

men in the world hold satanic rituals at Bohemian groove where

wealthy and powerful people in government

and celebrities worship him by having a ritual about sacrificing

children to him.this is made up of 2600 men only

Just don't do what the capitalists and money brokers want if
you don't like it. They cannot control you or anyone else.

they control how much i pay for gas, food ,utilities.

they help make the laws i am forced to live by

they are the reason behind most of the suffering in the world today

and im tired of looking at it

they are the reason we dont have electric cars and good energy

they are satanists and no good can come from them

fun fact

Hiroshima was mostly christian

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 10:55 PM
The money brokers and capitalists are the terrorists

s1owhand if your so smart whats bohemian groove and whys there an owl

on the dollar bill?

The money brokers and capitalists are the terrorists

s1owhand if your so smart whats bohemian groove and whys there an owl

on the dollar bill?

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 05:37 AM
yes as usual they collect tons of money but we have lost or freedom due to the patriot act.now you have to go through body scanners.they want to put these everywhere now. military checkpoints are poping up around the country.they are putting facial recognition cameras up everywhere we have about 500 more this summer locally and the cameras use software not hardware so they can use it on your cameras in your local stores.

the patriot act and patriot act 2 lets them hold american citizens

with out proof indefinitely

the homegrown terrorist is next and it is you

this was their evil agenda all along

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 07:45 PM

laugh

Nobody is plugging their ears or closing their eyes!

We are just all reading the exhaustive and scientifically accurate
info like the Popular Mechanics investigation etc. and noting that
it is very clear to see that their analyses are correct!

laugh

yes they disproved the FEMA camps that exist too lol

i guess FEMA coffins dont exist either

jb

these people are ether getting paid to post propaganda nwo crap

here or they are truly very stupid

probably because they think people are crazy for not drinking the

healthy fluoride in the water and have very few brain cells left.

Popular Mechanics investigation these people have lied for them

before and are in on it.they will print anything they say to

ive asked them several times why there is an owl on all dollar bills

they wont answer me and probably think its off topic but its not.

they dont know or are hiding from the evidence.

they cant get it and are wasting your time.or they are being paid.

obama hired 50,000 people to censer the internet. i belong to other

groups and they do the same thing there.

so last time why is there an owl on the dollar bill ??????????

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 01:54 PM

More Conspiracy Theories Get Destroyed

the beautiful truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye4N8EH3dog

no photo
Fri 08/05/11 04:27 PM

I don't know how people could think it was a controlled demolition. Have you seen videos of those? The point that there are tons of super loud explosions before the collapse that sounds like a fireworks finale. That is for buildings much smaller than the WTC. There would be no "people thought they heard explosions" there would be people definitely heard them and they would be on the WTC videos as you can hear the sounds of the collapse so you should have heard the explosions prior to that. Not to mention demolitions implode from the bottom. The WTC started from where the plane crashed. Conspiracy theoriests can't claim its almost impossible to even hit the tower with a plane yet think they could have set explosives in advance to implode the building at the exact spots the planes hit.

Just some food for thought.

i guess you never heard of smart bombs they were outfitting planes as missiles before they had missiles

The Tomahawk missile provides a long-range, highly survivable, unmanned land attack weapon system capable of pinpoint accuracy.

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/smart/bgm-109.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19XXTArAGaM

http://www.howstuffworks.com/cruise-missile.htm

That has nothing to do with controlled demolition. Not to mention we have seen footage of the planes hitting the towers. As did tons of people in NY that were there.

i never said it was a missile that hit the towers.i said they could of use missile guidance systems on the planes.those towers were hit perfectly wingtip to wingtip.

they found thermite dust. why would our goverment send a crime seen to china?where did all the steel go?shouldnt that been kept for evidece. they say they didnt release the footage because it was evidence.where are the towers now?

Why would they want to keep a bunch of steel? Thermite isnt used for demolition and is more common in cutting steel which they would have done to remove it and to save people that were trapped inside.

There could be lots of reasons for thermite. Anyway there were no explosions on the videos hence no demolition.

thank you you are saying it so i dont have to

Why would they want to keep a bunch of steel? Thermite isnt used for demolition and is more common in cutting steel

and steel is what held the building up.

no photo
Fri 08/05/11 12:58 PM

I don't know how people could think it was a controlled demolition. Have you seen videos of those? The point that there are tons of super loud explosions before the collapse that sounds like a fireworks finale. That is for buildings much smaller than the WTC. There would be no "people thought they heard explosions" there would be people definitely heard them and they would be on the WTC videos as you can hear the sounds of the collapse so you should have heard the explosions prior to that. Not to mention demolitions implode from the bottom. The WTC started from where the plane crashed. Conspiracy theoriests can't claim its almost impossible to even hit the tower with a plane yet think they could have set explosives in advance to implode the building at the exact spots the planes hit.

i guess you never heard of smart bombs they were outfitting planes as missiles before they had missiles

The Tomahawk missile provides a long-range, highly survivable, unmanned land attack weapon system capable of pinpoint accuracy.

That has nothing to do with controlled demolition. Not to mention we have seen footage of the planes hitting the towers. As did tons of people in NY that were there.

i never said it was a missile that hit the towers.i said they could of use missile guidance systems on the planes.those towers were hit perfectly wingtip to wingtip.

they found thermite dust. why would our goverment send a crime seen to china?where did all the steel go?shouldnt that been kept for evidece. they say they didnt release the footage because it was evidence.where are the towers now?

no photo
Fri 08/05/11 12:51 PM

Can I ask a question here? Was there any wreckage of the plane that hit the Pentagon?

This is video footage broadcast on 9-11-2001. Look closely. There are close-up shots of the rubble...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbJ2oA3KSxY&feature=related

...and that looks like a piece of turbine sitting among the concrete. Why would a missile or bomb have something like that?

This is live broadcast video of from 9-11-2001. Bombs and missiles typically do not create such thick heavy smoke. Petroleum products do. It even shows a side-by-side view of the Pentagon and the Twin Towers. Both have the thick, heavy, black smoke. Most building fires I have seen do not create smoke like this. I once watched a furniture store burn, and it was the only building I saw in person to have such smoke in such a confined space.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOflyabs0_w&feature=related

Another live broadcast video footage of the second plane hitting the WTC (including all commercials, and beginning at 8:30 am). Near the end of the clip, you can see the jet engines hanging underneath the wings as the plane approaches the towers. Unlike some Truther claims, there is no third underhang under the fuselage. And it definitely is not a missile or a smaller aircraft, and it was caught on live TV from helicopter and building cameras.

http://www.archive.org/details/cbs200109110831-0912

Will any of this convince you? Probably not. I've already read a number of Truther claims, and watched a number of their videos. Quiet honestly, they never give references or qualifications for their information. It is all unsubstantiated theory, testimony for non-verifiable experts, and a bunch of altered videos. How is anyone supposed to believe these people when they refuse to give people a means to verify their credibility?

You know, people made similar claims about FDR and Pearl Harbor. No matter what, the Japanese made their own decision regardless of anything FDR might do. Even if he suspected what might happen, FDR had pushed for a larger Navy for 20 years before becoming President. The reason was simple: any war brought to the U.S. would require a large scale naval effort. And look what happened? Even the Japanese Admiral Yamamoto suspected the Japanese has made a big mistake. Pearl Harbor spurred one of the largest expansions of the Navy in U.S. history, with an increasing focus on aircraft carriers. If not for that naval expansion, the war in the Pacific would have been forfeit, and a good chance the west coast would belong to Japan. If the U.S. Navy had been built up prior to Pearl Harbor, then Japan might never have attacked, preferring to let the U.S. sit out the war.

Same thing with terrorism. We've needed to precautions against it for 20 years prior to 9/11. We never did. It became a wake-up call that spurred change. Not all of it is ideal. Some of it needs to be undone, in fact. But after all the hijackings, and the bombings at the Olympics, Oklahoma City, and WTC, we did exactly jacksh@t to improve our internal security against terrorism. The reason? The population always became indignant about invasion of privacy, no matter how small or necessary. A big shake up was needed, one that stirred the will of the masses. As much as it that was necessary, it does not mean that anyone in our government held all the cards and played all the hands.

problem reaction solution

What's the cover up? The government dropped the ball at numerous levels. Maybe on some levels, it was secretly intentional to gain leeway to improve internal security. Not on all levels. And 9/11 was certainly not masterminded by our own government just to achieve this end or any other. Everyone was calling for the heads of those responsible. The government couldn't sit idle. They knew it would take a long time to get Bin Laden. The population needed something to distract them, to buy the necessary time to get Bin Laden....and so it was proposed to take down Saddam Hussein, as should have been done 10 years earlier. Invading Iraq had a number of advantages: a regional base for operations, oil supply, a presence might cow Iran a bit, it would eliminate a dictator from power....one known to have used chemical weapons in the past, etc. So, going into Iraq had no legitimate reason, but it was a very attractive option in the war on terror - primarily because it took the focus of the hunt for Bin Laden.

The cover up is that after the first WTC bombing, they lacked enough evidence to pursue anti-terrorist measures. The government needed more so they could be given a mandate to improve internal security. That evidence might then sway public opinion, especially if the same people were involved. So, it became a waiting game....waiting for the next strike. They never expected the form it would take. It was too incredulous. No one had done it before. Any relevant information had to be something meant to throw them off. But eventually, 9/11 led to a secondary cover up because the government did not want to admit they lacked legitimate reasons for going into Iraq....but it was a necessary evil in order to bring justice for the 9/11 attacks. The government had little choice: Americans were howling for Bin Laden's head on a spike.

wheres the plane ?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjCx-B6xjSY&feature=fvwrel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxa5dLSIWrM
starting around minute 5

the reporter even says it looks like a bomb went off not a plane.

he says it looks like the oklahoma city bombing

no photo
Fri 08/05/11 12:49 PM

Can I ask a question here? Was there any wreckage of the plane that hit the Pentagon?

This is video footage broadcast on 9-11-2001. Look closely. There are close-up shots of the rubble...

...and that looks like a piece of turbine sitting among the concrete. Why would a missile or bomb have something like that?

This is live broadcast video of from 9-11-2001. Bombs and missiles typically do not create such thick heavy smoke. Petroleum products do. It even shows a side-by-side view of the Pentagon and the Twin Towers. Both have the thick, heavy, black smoke. Most building fires I have seen do not create smoke like this. I once watched a furniture store burn, and it was the only building I saw in person to have such smoke in such a confined space.

Another live broadcast video footage of the second plane hitting the WTC (including all commercials, and beginning at 8:30 am). Near the end of the clip, you can see the jet engines hanging underneath the wings as the plane approaches the towers. Unlike some Truther claims, there is no third underhang under the fuselage. And it definitely is not a missile or a smaller aircraft, and it was caught on live TV from helicopter and building cameras.

Will any of this convince you? Probably not. I've already read a number of Truther claims, and watched a number of their videos. Quiet honestly, they never give references or qualifications for their information. It is all unsubstantiated theory, testimony for non-verifiable experts, and a bunch of altered videos. How is anyone supposed to believe these people when they refuse to give people a means to verify their credibility?

You know, people made similar claims about FDR and Pearl Harbor. No matter what, the Japanese made their own decision regardless of anything FDR might do. Even if he suspected what might happen, FDR had pushed for a larger Navy for 20 years before becoming President. The reason was simple: any war brought to the U.S. would require a large scale naval effort. And look what happened? Even the Japanese Admiral Yamamoto suspected the Japanese has made a big mistake. Pearl Harbor spurred one of the largest expansions of the Navy in U.S. history, with an increasing focus on aircraft carriers. If not for that naval expansion, the war in the Pacific would have been forfeit, and a good chance the west coast would belong to Japan. If the U.S. Navy had been built up prior to Pearl Harbor, then Japan might never have attacked, preferring to let the U.S. sit out the war.

Same thing with terrorism. We've needed to precautions against it for 20 years prior to 9/11. We never did. It became a wake-up call that spurred change. Not all of it is ideal. Some of it needs to be undone, in fact. But after all the hijackings, and the bombings at the Olympics, Oklahoma City, and WTC, we did exactly jacksh@t to improve our internal security against terrorism. The reason? The population always became indignant about invasion of privacy, no matter how small or necessary. A big shake up was needed, one that stirred the will of the masses. As much as it that was necessary, it does not mean that anyone in our government held all the cards and played all the hands.

What's the cover up? The government dropped the ball at numerous levels. Maybe on some levels, it was secretly intentional to gain leeway to improve internal security. Not on all levels. And 9/11 was certainly not masterminded by our own government just to achieve this end or any other. Everyone was calling for the heads of those responsible. The government couldn't sit idle. They knew it would take a long time to get Bin Laden. The population needed something to distract them, to buy the necessary time to get Bin Laden....and so it was proposed to take down Saddam Hussein, as should have been done 10 years earlier. Invading Iraq had a number of advantages: a regional base for operations, oil supply, a presence might cow Iran a bit, it would eliminate a dictator from power....one known to have used chemical weapons in the past, etc. So, going into Iraq had no legitimate reason, but it was a very attractive option in the war on terror - primarily because it took the focus of the hunt for Bin Laden.

The cover up is that after the first WTC bombing, they lacked enough evidence to pursue anti-terrorist measures. The government needed more so they could be given a mandate to improve internal security. That evidence might then sway public opinion, especially if the same people were involved. So, it became a waiting game....waiting for the next strike. They never expected the form it would take. It was too incredulous. No one had done it before. Any relevant information had to be something meant to throw them off. But eventually, 9/11 led to a secondary cover up because the government did not want to admit they lacked legitimate reasons for going into Iraq....but it was a necessary evil in order to bring justice for the 9/11 attacks. The government had little choice: Americans were howling for Bin Laden's head on a spike.

wheres the plane ?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxa5dLSIWrM
starting around minute 5

i didnt see the plane

i didnt see the plane

i didnt see the plane

i didnt see the plane

i just saw an explosion

where are the other cameras

please donate money to the pentagon for national

security purposes they only can afford 1 old obsolete camera

no wonder the terrorists are winning

lol

no photo
Fri 08/05/11 12:42 PM

no photo
Fri 08/05/11 12:31 PM

wheres the plane ?????

no photo
Fri 08/05/11 09:14 AM
It is possible that you are mistaken. There is no evidence of a
conspiracy at all but there is overwhelming evidence that it was an
Al-Qaida terrorist attack. Without factual evidence the conspiracy
theories are nothing more than a fantasy.
oops oops oops

so all you people that think that bin laden was a mastermind.you are saying that our nsa,fbi,cia and government are a bunch of bumbling idiots and that one man or a handful of men can mastermind and fool them all.

why do you waste yor time voting? or being part of anything? your basically saying that everybody at the nsa,fbi,cia are made up of idiots.

why do we waste our time building stealth fighter/bombers if we can be taken out handful of men obviously far smarter than anybody we have working for our government.

your saying that the terrorists are smarter than our nsa,fbi,cia all put together. wow!!!!!!!!!!

instead of posting here you should be in the top special forces and in your free time you could be competing in the special olympics

maybe get you junior spy kit out and im sure it should come with a magnifying glass and see if you can find the owl on the front of every dollar bill.

its a clue and i think it was hidden there by the terrorists

no photo
Thu 08/04/11 11:23 AM
you are falling into the plans of the nwo.they want you to feel powerless and helpless.you have bills nobody had before.they took away all the good jobs.they constantly bombard you with false messages.know wonder we feel the way we do today.your bills will keep skyrocketing.in the late 80s we had free tv or hbo $10 a month no cell phone bills or internet.gas was 1.30 or less a gallon and half as many red lights.no infomericals or very few.no popups. the fertilizer was 15-30-15 not 24-8-16.there were no so called terrorists.we only recycled aluminum cans.so things are alot different now.we can all be dependent on the government and now get free birth control to keep us in check. lol

no photo
Thu 08/04/11 11:00 AM

No way this guy looks like Osama. I knew that was fake first time I saw it.

geeze you people will believe anything.

laugh laugh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19eVwHAbmRI&feature=related

geez, if we are that dumb and believe anything as you claim, then why don't we believe the truthers?

because the news told you 1000 times the terrorist are going to do it

then when it happened

you already had the answer

now they are in the process of setting up the homegrown terrorist(you)

so lets kill the christians

no photo
Thu 08/04/11 10:39 AM
so the new tvs are 240+ frames per second and the pentagon 1 frame per second.

what century are you living in?

so if i drive more that 1 frame per second they wont see me?

i guess they only have 1 camera too?

no photo
Thu 08/04/11 10:34 AM

Chazster said:

That doesnt mean the government itself did not have access to the footage does it? I mean if people want to believe they are so powerful they planned it themselves I wouldn't think they would have a hard time getting footage before anyone else.

Yes it does. How would the government itself have access to footage of the first plane hitting the tower? Its not like people normally sit around with their camera's trained on tall buildings waiting for something to happen.

Also, even if some tourist did happen to film the first plane hit the tower there is no way it could have gotten into the hands of the President's security people a few minutes after the fact. No way.

The only way the government would even have video of the first plane hitting the tower is if they filmed it them self and knew about it in advance.

The only other explanation is that Bush was just making up stories as he went along as he often did. But how can you trust a president that lies so easily and so often that he can't keep things strait from what he is supposed to say and what he isn't supposed to say?

At approximately 8:48 a.m. on the morning of September 11, 2001, the first pictures of the burning World Trade Center were broadcast on live television. They were not videos of the FIRST plane hitting the tower.

If Bush saw anything, that is what he had to have seen. But THIS IS WHAT HE SAID: "I SAW AN AIRPLANE HIT THE TOWER."

Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-h4Zc57QKg

So the official report about when Bush learned about the attack is a lie if he saw a video of a plane hitting the tower before he went into the class room. The official report is that he was told about the second plane when he was in the class room.

There are other reports about when Bush heard about it also:

Two accounts explicitly state Bush was told while in the motorcade. “The President was on Highway 301, just north of Main Street… [when] he received the news that a plane had crashed in New York City.”

So what are they hiding? Why the lies about when they told Bush about the attack?

Also this report says that there may have been an assassination attempt on Bush that morning:

http://www.historycommons.org/essay.jsp?article=essayaninterestingday

Conclusion:
If Bush did see a plane hit the tower on television, and it was not the first plane, then they are lying about when he was informed about the attack. What is going on? Why would the government not tell the President right away about what is going on????

Probably because the people who run this country don't inform the president of much at all. The president is just a figurehead and a puppet? Or is it because our government and security is just completely incompetent?

Or he could have just been mistaken and thought what he saw on tv was the first plane hitting. People are not perfect and in fact mny people claim Bush isn't smart. Thus if you think he isn't intelligent it is easy to believe he was mistaken on what he thought he saw on tv.

Yes and I covered that possibility and I asked why was the official story about when they informed the President about what was going on a lie?

Why does the government tell us what they want us to hear rather than the truth? THEY ALWAYS LIE.

The are covering up something if they think they always have to LIE.

Again he could have saw the news and the tower but not remembered he didn't actually see the crash only the aftermath and then saw it the next day or saw the second crash the same day. Its not that hard to imagine. This doesn't mean an intentional lie he could just be mistaken about what he actually saw.

I would argue if it was a cover up they would have drilled him more on the official story so he wouldn't say things like that in public. The fact he did say that leads one to believe that it is more of a memory problem then proof of a coverup.

where is the footage of the plane with wings hitting the pentagon? i cant find it.

why did they take out tons of insurance polices for terrorism 2 months ahead of the attack and then want payed twice as much for 2 separate attacks?

why would the oil companys suppress hho gas if there was an oil shortage?

why is there a shortage of phosphorous in the fertilizer?
you need this to grow food

why is everybody that witnessed ground zero first hand dead?

what happened to john todd?

why were there bigger bombs hidden inside oklahoma city when timothy mcveigh blew it up

why wasnt our nsa,fbi,cia investigating the twin towers after the first bombing happened?

why is there an owl on the front of our dollar bill?

what is bohemian groove?

since we killed bin laden why isnt the war over?

why is there really fluoride in the water?msg in all the food?

why is there aspartame,saccharine and sucralose in all our food?

why are they putting from many come one on our coins?

just to start with

no photo
Thu 08/04/11 09:09 AM
where is the footage of the plane with wings hitting the pentagon? i cant find it.

why did they take out tons of insurance polices for terrorism 2 months ahead of the attack and then want payed twice as much for 2 separate attacks?

why would the oil companys suppress hho gas if there was an oil shortage?

why is there a shortage of phosphorous in the fertilizer?
you need this to grow food

why is everybody that witnessed ground zero first hand dead?

what happened to john todd?

why were there bigger bombs hidden inside oklahoma city when timothy mcveigh blew it up

why wasnt our nsa,fbi,cia investigating the twin towers after the first bombing happened?

why is there an owl on the front of our dollar bill?

what is bohemian groove?

since we killed bin laden why isnt the war over?

why is there really fluoride in the water?msg in all the food?

why is there aspartame,saccharine and sucralose in all our food?

why are they putting from many come one on our coins?

just to start with

no photo
Thu 08/04/11 01:24 AM
Edited by volant7 on Thu 08/04/11 01:30 AM
maybe i tuned in late that day but i didnt see the first impact until later.sure i saw the aftermath.how would they of gotten footage of the first impact? but i have yet to see any proof that a plane hit the pentagon.the rockafellers had a front row seat of the whole event.they rented rooms facing the towers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xorR2Yo84Jo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQJN1jOlc&feature=related

911 was a satanic ritual sacrifice. this is just to set up the nwo and the mark of the beast

no photo
Wed 08/03/11 08:40 PM
so on mythbusters they debunked hydrogen hho gas for the last time saying it definitely does not work.

i showed someone what i was doing and they were amazed

then were screaming i was going to blow up the house with water

now there were saying i fooled them and thought i showed them a magic trick

i showed them it worked and they still dont believe it

thats the power of tv

no photo
Wed 08/03/11 04:41 PM
Edited by volant7 on Wed 08/03/11 04:44 PM

Seakolony's appearance inspired me to look for a link that my brother sent me debunking the 9/11 conspiracy theories. By degree, he is a physicist, but by career, he is software engineer. Unfortunately, I deleted the email a while back, and now after searching the web, I can't remember the name of the website. It was very thorough with pages and pages of scientific explanation countering very specific "truth" claims, and provided references to back up all data and science.

Ah well. I remember what it looks like, but the web is so packed with "9/11 Truth" websites now that I have to sort through hundreds on search results just to find the page I'm looking for. slaphead

Look at the few I posted at the beginning of this thread. One was done by Popular Mechanics.

well if your going to believe the history channel or popular mechanics then lets talk about the debunked FEMA TRAINS,FEMA CAMPS AND FEMA COFFINS.

ive been watching the trains line up for 4+ years now every night.what are they planning?since im so wrong about everything.lets see one picture or video of the plane hitting the pentagon.the most secure building.not an explosion or puff of smoke.but an actual plane with wings.im not here to convince anyone im just explaining the deception.if you dont believe it fine.i will never convince some people and thats fine but the people that want to believe will know the truth.

Ted Gundersen is dying as we speak of course this has nothing to do with the fact they kept spaying stuff inside his car.the satanic preschool case was covered up learn a bout the little boy that was skinned alive and his blood drank.vampireism maybe popular mechanics or the history channel would like to do a show on that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCOF2WmNHOk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9P_wofGtws&feature=related