Community > Posts By > JaceKnows

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 06/23/08 01:13 AM
Well, at least you came back. Sheesh... you better have someone in reserve in case you drop off the face of the earth so they can let everyone know. You're loved. Suck it up, enjoy it. (=

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 06/23/08 01:11 AM
I had to track this thread down since the other part closed. It's hard work keeping up! (=

JaceKnows's photo
Sun 06/22/08 02:02 PM
I once lasted an hour and fifteen minutes... but that was on the night we set the clocks ahead an hour. . . Ohhh! <rimshot>

JaceKnows's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:55 PM

I love a partee.

I love to re-partee just as much after the first one is done!

drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou bigsmile

*hands JaceKnows a Bedazzler as his 'consolation prize' and tries to stifle her laugh ... smarta$$! :tongue:)

I was kinda hoping you liked that one... lol

JaceKnows's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:46 PM
I love a partee.

I love to re-partee just as much after the first one is done!

drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou bigsmile

JaceKnows's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:44 PM

I :heart: boobs!
you had to do it, didn't you Jace?

I did. I think that might be put on my tombstone.

JaceKnows's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:33 AM
Deal breaker? Maybe. It drives me nuts to see people that can't find a coherent sentence without a flashlight and a flare gun. I guess in life, the people I'm closest to accept me for me. I'm accepting of them, as well. So no, not a "deal breaker". In business, though, that's another story entirely...

JaceKnows's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:30 AM
Red Vines and Mr Pibb.

JaceKnows's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:29 AM
Just stopped in to say hi to Gypsy. Hi Gypsy! (= flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker

JaceKnows's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:28 AM
I've come to terms with the fact there's no one out there that WANTS to "date" me, so I don't really mind just accumulating all these friends I seem to have gotten out of it.

That being said... there's a lot of good nights/days, and a lot of lonely nights/days. Sometimes the good, outweighs the lonely. Sometimes, it doesn't even come close...

JaceKnows's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:23 AM
I LIKE Ikea.... huh

JaceKnows's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:13 AM
Gee, thanks.

JaceKnows's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:12 AM
Glenfiddich single malt 12 year old scotch. Anyone who tries to push that Fleischman's crap is just out of it!

drinker drinker drinker

JaceKnows's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:08 AM
Blame me. I said if someone mentioned or suggested heroin they were gonna pull it. (=

JaceKnows's photo
Sat 06/21/08 11:10 PM

I think you're living the High Life! Next caller!
(((Jace)))) how ya been stranger?

Doing well, although not all that strange.. (= How's you?

JaceKnows's photo
Sat 06/21/08 11:07 PM
I think you're living the High Life! Next caller!

JaceKnows's photo
Sat 06/21/08 11:06 PM
I :heart: boobs!

JaceKnows's photo
Sat 06/21/08 11:05 PM
I'll have you know that Glenfiddich is the absolute smoothest-tasting single malt 12 year old scotch you can get for under 40 bucks a bottle.

JaceKnows's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:23 PM
I missed the smart thread? Or the dumb one? Weird... I kinda leave this website alone for two and a half days (because I actually DO get a day or two off of work now and then) and I miss sooooo much.

Mostly what I miss, are ya'll, though. (=

Much love to anyone posting in here.

:heart: love love flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou love love :heart:

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 06/20/08 08:09 AM
G'morning everyone. It's Friday. (=