Community > Posts By > JaceKnows

JaceKnows's photo
Tue 06/17/08 10:40 PM
Me no play wif fire!

On a personal note... My son is battling a slight control of the wilds... if everyone could pray for him, that'd be great. Thanks. (=

JaceKnows's photo
Tue 06/17/08 10:14 PM
If it makes ya'll feel better... I got home from work this morning at 8:30, took a nap for three hours, got up at 11:30, went and picked up my boy from summer school, hung out with him, did stuff around the house, worked on his pitching, made supper, watched the Brewers game, dropped him off at his mom's house at 9:30, and got BACK here to work at 10:00 because one of my desk clerks had "massive diarrhea.", and I'm here till at least 7:00 AM if not later, tomorrow morning. (= drinker drinker

JaceKnows's photo
Tue 06/17/08 10:09 PM
Wow, only 12:09! I've been at work for two hours... feels like 6!

JaceKnows's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:35 PM
Yeah, sorry about that. )=

I'll type/talk better for the rest of the evening. (=

JaceKnows's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:29 PM
As long as you don't fill her room with Bratz™ or with Polly Pocket™, I think you'll be fine.

Lighter than brown is a great color to stick with...

JaceKnows's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:28 PM

omg I'm so retarded.. I just got that.. blushing

flowerforyou flowerforyou

JaceKnows's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:21 PM

My ex wife was a gagger... that's why she's an ex! Oh! Rimshot! <hits imaginary snare drum>

so I guess our future marriage is out.. laugh

LOL! LOL! <snorting, laughing so hard>

JaceKnows's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:20 PM
My ex wife was a gagger... that's why she's an ex! Oh! Rimshot! <hits imaginary snare drum>

JaceKnows's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:19 PM
Hello Izzie! (= flowerforyou flowerforyou

JaceKnows's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:14 PM
I think cookie tossing should be an Olympic Event.

"Look how far the Russian has chucked his Oreo, Bill."
"Does look like a new world rec....OH!!!! The South Korean just HEAVED his oatmeal-raisin!"

JaceKnows's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:11 PM
My buddy's drag car was nicknamed The Snot Rocket. Each time before a pass, he'd spit on the floor of the passenger side for luck. LOL

JaceKnows's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:10 PM

Considering it's been a while since I've had ANY kissing... I think that'd be swell to do. Doesn't matter about the sex, without good kissing, there's nothing there... Kissing is almost MORE intimate, when the passion is right.

He shoots! He scores!! The crowd goes wild!!!

Yeah, see how far THAT mindset has gotten me? <eyeroll> LoL

JaceKnows's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:06 PM
Ciao Wyatt! drinker drinker

JaceKnows's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:06 PM
I don't have to think about the remote control in the bedroom... I don't have a TV in there. (=

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

JaceKnows's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:05 PM
Considering it's been a while since I've had ANY kissing... I think that'd be swell to do. Doesn't matter about the sex, without good kissing, there's nothing there... Kissing is almost MORE intimate, when the passion is right.

JaceKnows's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:03 PM
Snot rocket in the shower. Classy! I love it! (= flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker

JaceKnows's photo
Tue 06/17/08 08:51 PM
I'm adamantly opposed to anyone getting huffy...especially on JSH. (=

JaceKnows's photo
Tue 06/17/08 08:49 PM
I missed a car-paint topic?? Darnit. I don't think anyone was around (or paying attention) for my crystal meth/existential topic a while back, though.

JaceKnows's photo
Tue 06/17/08 07:06 PM
It IS sweet he sent you that text message, Lily. The only people I ever see with flat tires are old people and fat drunk Indians off the reservation... I mean that in a nice way.

JaceKnows's photo
Tue 06/17/08 06:43 PM

Mom?

Why are people so sensitive?

All people are sensitive. When you stab a human, they bleed. If you stab them right, they bleed a lot.