Community > Posts By > JaceKnows

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 06/16/08 01:54 AM
I have noticed. I sometimes wonder what's wrong with me...lol

I posted in her thread in a manner of helpful, good luck. I dunno.. I feel bad for some people, often wish I could do more... but I was raised to do things myself with a LOT of "forced independence". I think being the oldest child had something to do with it, too..lol

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 06/16/08 01:50 AM
Sorry to hear all that! Hopefully you can clean up the evidence a cat was in there and get the pipes fixed. Have a friend that can take a cat for a day or two? I wish you luck! flowerforyou

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 06/16/08 01:49 AM
Personally... if you're that bad off, you probably shouldn't own cats in the first place... and if you can't afford the deposit for them. . . . <shrug> That's probably mean of me to say, that's why I'm saying it here. I don't think she *wants* to hear that right now....

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 06/16/08 01:45 AM
My guitar or my steel drums... Rum... the rain... the Gulf of Mexico.... snorting blow.... etc.

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 06/16/08 01:44 AM
PC? Fu*ck that! glasses

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 06/16/08 01:43 AM
"The Sandlot"!!!!!!!! Yes!! Awesome! (=

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 06/16/08 01:36 AM
Well, I don't really have to "explain" it to anyone if I don't want to... My co-manager Mark and I run this place pretty much by ourselves, and our direct boss is here rarely, and when she IS her, she's only here for an hour or two and then gone. She has four other hotels to "monitor" and doesn't pay much mind to us...

That being said, the burn mark looks kinda funny, cause it's sorta squared off where the packet mark is from the non-dairy creamer packet. It's near the coffee pot, and we're always spilling stuff over there, anyway, so it might get wiped up over the course of time. Right now, however, I have it soaking in a puddle of our best ammonia-based floor cleaner. I figure that can't hurt the steel, and if it works, it works!

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 06/16/08 01:23 AM
Although it's looking like it might be too late! sad

I promise I won't type any more weird sh!t!

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 06/16/08 01:23 AM
But see, I AM paying attention now! (=

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 06/16/08 01:16 AM
I see that... Sorry, had some guests in the lobby I needed to tend to! I'd much rather pay attention to you/here than them..lol

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 06/16/08 12:33 AM

Thought this thread had to do with non-dairy creamer...

Good rules, thanks! (=

lmao Jace you're so silly.. laugh

You like it! (=

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 06/16/08 12:33 AM
Aww... {{{{{Izzie}}}}} SDSW! (=

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 06/16/08 12:30 AM
Ciao FOTP! Sleep well! (Thanks! LoL) (=

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 06/16/08 12:29 AM
Thought this thread had to do with non-dairy creamer...

Good rules, thanks! (=

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 06/16/08 12:28 AM

tsk tsk, not gonna give you any other bright ideas you might burn your house down :wink:

Ha, the funny thing is... I'm at work. LMAO! (=

ummmm what are they going to say about the burn mark?

Also, are you ever going to use dry creamer again if you do use it now??

Not entirely sure how I should tell my staff that the person in charge, figured out how flammable non-dairy creamer is.... I was thinking of posting a memo, but............lol

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 06/16/08 12:27 AM
Guest in the lobby: "Didja all have a fur or somethin'"
Me: "Um, nope. What can I do for you?"

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 06/16/08 12:23 AM
Hi Fear! (= drinker drinker

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 06/16/08 12:22 AM

tsk tsk, not gonna give you any other bright ideas you might burn your house down :wink:

Ha, the funny thing is... I'm at work. LMAO! (=

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 06/16/08 12:19 AM
I only tried a little bit!!!!!!!

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 06/16/08 12:14 AM
Wow, if only I had a Lil' Firefighter hat to wear... the kitchen smells like smoke...and burnt non-dairy creamer.

Stainless steel counter.......my ass! There's a big-ass black mark on it that is NOT coming off!