Community > Posts By > amaraii

amaraii's photo
Tue 08/23/11 04:57 PM
Welcome flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

we are very nice people, for most partsdevil devil devil

amaraii's photo
Fri 08/05/11 08:56 PM
No, he hasn't since i am getting mail from him. and he's been trying to instant message me as well, not working. When I press yes to the message, it just gives me a blank screen. Plus it was working 2 hours ago. Happened before too, but then went back to normal. Just want to know why its doing that.

amaraii's photo
Fri 08/05/11 08:36 PM
Edited by amaraii on Fri 08/05/11 08:39 PM
No, the button is there, when I click I get the screen, its just not connecting. The screen is just blank. Not like how it usually is.what

The person is online and he is not blocked either.

amaraii's photo
Fri 08/05/11 07:59 PM
why doesn't it work sometimes. I get a blank screen. What am I doing wrong.

amaraii's photo
Fri 08/05/11 07:10 AM
vixentongue2

amaraii's photo
Fri 08/05/11 07:08 AM

Hi, amaraii. Please send me an email with the user name of the person in question, so that we can check it out.

Hi, thanx, but I figured it out. It seems for some reason, instant messaging started to automatically block this person, so I have to manually unblock him on the instant message window, for him to connect.
thank you.flowers flowers flowers flowers

amaraii's photo
Thu 08/04/11 03:09 PM
for not showing his face.:laughing:

amaraii's photo
Thu 08/04/11 06:46 AM
I am trying to instant message someone on mingle 2, but it keeps saying the person is blocked. I haven't blocked this person, and he is not on my blocked list. So can someone tell me whats going on.

amaraii's photo
Wed 08/03/11 08:43 PM
Can I still post? I want to win.:banana: :banana: :banana:

amaraii's photo
Wed 08/03/11 08:17 PM

I'm sure we all have different preferences when it comes to first dates. What are yours?

Do you like to dress to impress or keep it casual?

Do you keep it simple to where you can sit and talk, or do you like to plan it out to keep busy?

Do you have preferences on who pays? Do you discuss that beforehand, or assume you or the other person will pay?

Keep in mind, there are no wrong answers. We all will have different preferences. What works for some may not work for others. I'm just curious as to what others think.

I like to dress to impress. Mostly because my motto is dress to kill, if I am doing something that is out of my comfort zone.

I'd prefer to do something together, because I believe, its easier to get to know each other, if we are doing something, since we'll act more natural with each other. But I don't mind having a coffee and just talking.

When it comes to who pays, I guess I am old fashioned. I want to be treated like a lady, which means, I expect the guy to pay. But don't get me wrong, I am not in it for a free meal. I just think a girl should be treated like a lady, that all.

amaraii's photo
Wed 08/03/11 07:49 PM

Depends on how attached. A man who respects his family and cares for them is a man of noble character.

Unless his mama wants to come with you on the honeymoon....

rofl rofl rofl

amaraii's photo
Wed 08/03/11 07:15 PM
Edited by amaraii on Wed 08/03/11 07:27 PM
It always looks better. The grass on the other side. Not just the grass, also the neighbor's wife, your friend's sports car, your boss's apartment, your colleague's job and how ever many examples you want to hear.grumble grumble grumble

So many people are not entirely satisfied with what they have. They think that all the above examples would be a better way to live their lives. What they don't realize, is that often they already have so many perfect things in their lives, their friends, partner or spouse, their job.slaphead

The sad part is that it usually takes losing or nearly losing what they have in order for them to realize how much it means to them, and how happy they were with what they had.sad2 tears

Guess, its human nature to want what we can't have.tongue2

amaraii's photo
Wed 08/03/11 06:40 PM
Define nice guy........hmmmm

Be nice to me, that's all I care about. tongue2 drool

amaraii's photo
Wed 08/03/11 06:10 PM
soooo sleeeeepy yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn

amaraii's photo
Tue 08/02/11 08:46 AM
hello. flowerforyou

amaraii's photo
Tue 08/02/11 08:41 AM
definitely missed something.rofl rofl rofl

amaraii's photo
Tue 08/02/11 08:32 AM
If you are reading this then, it means you are my friend. That means you are special, because u are important to me. You should know about me. You should know who I am, what I am and what I want to be. You don't have to know everything, you only have to know the important things. I love you, so be happy, because at least there will be one person who will love u.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

amaraii's photo
Tue 08/02/11 08:12 AM
Naughty pitchfork

amaraii's photo
Tue 08/02/11 08:00 AM
I am thinking, Almond Roca are so addictive, I want to eat some more.

but I shouldn't. so addictive. want some more. NO I shouldn't.sad sad sad

amaraii's photo
Mon 08/01/11 06:26 PM
monsoon sad sad