Mon 07/25/11 06:28 PM
Tokio Hotel

amaraii's photo
Mon 07/25/11 06:24 PM
I wanna play too :angel:

amaraii's photo
Mon 07/25/11 06:12 PM

I got one.

A while ago I dated a woman that had a unique son. This kid (at ten) was a math genius. he also had an odd way of putting things.
When it rained, he'd say: The clouds are passing water!

that's funny.

My family calls me by this weird nickname, "Bunchi" doesn't even have a meaning to it. Don't know how, got stuck with it when I was a kid, and even now every family member and relative, still calls me that.

I normally call all my girlfriends "sweetie" flowerforyou

amaraii's photo
Mon 07/25/11 05:19 PM
Me too. I was sad and dissapointed, because I didn't want to give out my phone number, to sign up for the site. But surprisingly even though I didn't give out my number I was signed in.

Yay. :banana: :banana: :banana:

amaraii's photo
Mon 07/25/11 05:16 PM
garter snakes rule :banana: :banana: :banana:

amaraii's photo
Mon 07/25/11 05:07 PM

Hi,

So you're on the 'dreaded' first date with someone you barely know. All is going great, food's good, conversation is nice, everything has a nice feel to it: And then, out of nowhere, comes the curve ball that messes the whole thing up.

Mine went like this:
She looks at me across the table, i'm liking how the candle light bounces off her blue eyes.
She says:"so, we're dating, right?"
I said: "Yeah, this is our first date..."
Then, WHAMMO! SHE SAID: "Good! Here's copies of my utility bills so you can pay them for me. Men should pay for everything..."

needless to say, there was no second date. lol

What's your story?

poor you flowers

amaraii's photo
Sat 07/23/11 09:20 PM
but we meddle only for your own good. love

amaraii's photo
Sat 07/23/11 08:42 PM
Edited by amaraii on Sat 07/23/11 08:43 PM
I volunteer :banana:

Have a nice life, I promise I'll take good care of your TV. I'll never let it get lonely. Cross my heart. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

amaraii's photo
Sat 07/23/11 08:37 PM
ouch slaphead

amaraii's photo
Sat 07/23/11 08:35 PM
that's hilarious rofl rofl rofl

great title :thumbsup:

amaraii's photo
Sat 07/23/11 08:30 PM

The really not so funny but funny part is,,,.,.,. it never happens that way,

The people with their own guns NEVER SAVE THE DAY!!!

They have been there at the shoot ups and THEY NEVER SAVE THE DAY!!!!

So although this is always the talk, the walk never happens....

so true frustrated

amaraii's photo
Sat 07/23/11 05:23 PM
hot! drinker

amaraii's photo
Sat 07/23/11 09:27 AM
I can only imagine the devastation that you must be experiencing. I am so sorry. I hope you will feel the strength and love from the many people who care about you and your family.
Peace and prayers. flowerforyou

amaraii's photo
Sat 07/23/11 08:01 AM

You know Penny I think it depends on if you want the adventure of being close to your friend. I would hate to see a broken heart but if you guys really get along and he and you both can go with the flow, well why not.

But she wants more, he doesn't. Will it be worth it in the end?

And Pennyg, I would suggest you figure out if he is willing to go beyond the platonic before you move. You don't want to go into all that trouble and be disappointed. And why is it that it has to be you that makes all the effort. If he only wants a platonic relationship, tell him to move or come visit you. Honey you deserve better. flowerforyou

amaraii's photo
Fri 07/22/11 05:54 PM

Where is my credit card? I knew I had it here.
I haven't seen it :angel:

like we believe you.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

amaraii's photo
Fri 07/22/11 05:27 PM
You should should start with writing complete sentences at least. Stick to your positive points, and say something about who you are, and not whats wrong in your life.

My advice go check out the blog on mingle2 about:
"5 Simple Secrets to Getting Replies From Your Online Dating Profile Page"

good luckflowerforyou

amaraii's photo
Fri 07/22/11 09:49 AM
If you wish to help him financially don't expect him to pay you back. It'll save you a whole lot of aggravation. frustrated
Personally, unless I am married to the person, I would keep money out of the relationship.

amaraii's photo
Fri 07/22/11 07:21 AM
Edited by amaraii on Fri 07/22/11 07:23 AM
What do you mean there is no god? Perhaps not the "God" that we as humans have invented, with all the rules and regulations and customs, but some power that is greater than we are, because whether you believe in a god or not, do you not, when you are at your most desperate pray to god.
And that is something we do instinctively.

amaraii's photo
Thu 07/21/11 09:09 PM
Edited by amaraii on Thu 07/21/11 09:10 PM
No, cheating is deal breaker for me. Even if I still loved him, I would not stay with him. I would never cheat on someone, therefore I expect the same of the person who I am dating/married. One of my life philosophies is "Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you."
Well that's meflowerforyou

amaraii's photo
Thu 07/21/11 08:58 PM
Clarify pls. Serving them better at what, in a relationship, in bed, in life...? what