The sound of water-waterfalls...the sea crashing on rocks
A really starry night
Flowerbuds -just as they start to open
Fallen leaves in Autumn
Babies first smile
Love

angel120756's photo
Tue 11/15/11 02:30 PM

Thank you all for replying,very interesting and informative poats.

angel120756's photo
Sun 11/13/11 07:48 PM

Sweet post :smile:

angel120756's photo
Sun 11/13/11 07:40 PM

Big Boooos lol-It was taken on my birthday!!

angel120756's photo
Sun 11/13/11 07:31 PM

Mental health problems have come more to the fore since famous people eg Steven Fry(Bi-Polar Disorder) have openly spoken of their condition.

It has been generally 'swept under the carpet'and those horrific attacks that make the headlines add to the negative thoughts on mental health.There are those who are extremely ill and should be getting the treatment required-hospitalisation.

Many others are in therapy and it has been very sccessful-people becoming 'enabled' rather than 'disabled'

The brain is a very complex organ and an individuals life can impact on them in different ways.

If you met someone and got on well and liked them and they were open and honest by telling you early on that they had problems-would you stay or go?

angel120756's photo
Sun 11/13/11 06:13 PM

Does anyone know anything about this condition? Will be grateful for replies.

angel120756's photo
Sat 09/17/11 01:56 AM
There was a nun from Siberia
Who had a virgin interior
Till one night a Monk
Jumped into her bunk
And now she's a Mother Superior

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

angel120756's photo
Sat 09/17/11 01:45 AM
oh my! i cannot walk much but do try a bit-use it or lose it as said lol.....

angel120756's photo
Fri 09/16/11 09:22 PM
There are many reasons why someone would like to have a pet.If they are alone all day they are company,if there are no children they can often be a substitute-something that needs love care and attention.
The practicalities of having a pet need to be discussed-if working full time then that is not fair on the dog to be left alone for long periods of time.
Is having a pet filling a void in a persons life? These can all be discussed-finding ot the reasons.It may be a compromise for perhaps to work in an animal shelter and see then if a pet is what is really wanted.
The whole situation does not seem to have been discussed thoroughly-talk in a calm way and find out the reasons behind wanting a pet-they tend to be far more than I Want A Dog.

angel120756's photo
Mon 08/29/11 09:45 PM
They tried the 'greener grass' then real life comes back lol-the 'excitement wears off and they think they can pop back into the life/lives they destroyed----jog on.....

angel120756's photo
Mon 08/29/11 09:39 PM
I know a couple who have been together for 12 years-married for 9 and there is a 20 year age gap.Never before have i spoken with a man so devoted to his wife.He is in his 40's now.
It would do no harm to chat awhile and see what pans out!!!

Good luck x

angel120756's photo
Mon 08/29/11 09:34 PM
He asked the lady out-to a place where conversation is zilch then expected his 'desert' at her place-ok he may have gave of his time but it seems to me he wanted a wham bam thank you mam night out..

If he wanted to get to know her then he would have made better arrangements so they could have time to chat and get to know one another-seems he opted for the easy route.

He made the date cheap by his actions re wanting her to put out-he made assumptions.

angel120756's photo
Mon 08/22/11 03:41 PM
IMO when u get hurt in a relationship it affects you self esteem,your 'gut feelings'(this can cause anger as is always a ? as to if it is right or not)
Others cannot fill that empty void-you need to be 100% happy with yourself and your life.....that takes time,otherwise it may come across as needy and angry-qualities which make people feel very wary.
I have been married twice and they both cheated-the last with my so called 'best friend'so I know how it feels.
I forgave-after a while as the anger,bitterness etc was destroying me-was like a weight had been removed from me emotionally and physically.
I wish you all the best in your journey

angel120756's photo
Sun 08/21/11 09:44 AM
If you are trying too hard it can come over as desperation.get to like yourself more and not appear 'needy' to have someone.They cannot fill the void!!

angel120756's photo
Sun 08/21/11 09:41 AM
IMO people sometimes enter into an intimate relationship before they have developed an emotional one. That in itself can complicate things.
If a split occurs qiute shortly after then people feel used.

I feel that if you both want to remain friends after you break up it can work-as long as there are no feelings of 'love' held about the other person.It may be better to take a time out first to get feelings into perspective and be totally honest with yourself(selves).

angel120756's photo
Fri 08/19/11 03:59 AM
IMO emotional intimacy is significaly important in a relationship and should be in place before the physical.That's the whole ethos of a 'courtship'-getting to know one another and being able to discuss anything and everything together.

If a physical intimacy occurs before the emotional one then it can complicate things-differing emotions are in play.

angel120756's photo
Fri 08/19/11 03:34 AM
I honestly feel that some proffessional therapy would help her. Her grief at the loss of a friend in such horrendous circumstances,coupled with broken relationships must leave her feeling helpless.hopless,drained and empty.

There is no one person that can fill that void except herself-she needs to be whole and more stable emotionally before even thinking of a relationship. She will then be in a better place to make the right decisions.

Hgs and Blessings to you both

angel120756's photo
Fri 08/19/11 03:23 AM
why not just say on here? Is part of what you are asking after all!!

angel120756's photo
Fri 08/19/11 03:14 AM
Kevin-if you are going to stay with her then you must get help to protect your emotional self.There are ways of setting boundaries which do help though initially may be fought against.Do not try to do this without proffesional advice.
Hugs and Blessings to you(both?)

angel120756's photo
Thu 08/18/11 08:15 AM
IMO People cheat as they are not able to communicate with their SO.They are also cowards who feather a 'new' nest as they will have somewhere to go when all hits the fan.
If they not happy instead of admitting it they cheat so the SO can tell them to get out and then in their miniscule minds they are not 'guilty' as they have been told to go!!!!

Previous 1