Community > Posts By > lostsoulmate48

lostsoulmate48's photo
Fri 07/20/12 07:26 AM
Edited by lostsoulmate48 on Fri 07/20/12 07:28 AM
On my next date I would like to actually spend time in a quiet place, away from all the crowds...just me and him then whatever we decide to do as long as we both have Chemistry and good communication. I wish I could date the same I dated before, but he moved out of State so, we only chat now. Not the same...never the same...maybe one day I will meet someone nice again:-):heart:

lostsoulmate48's photo
Tue 07/03/12 10:38 AM
I was wondering if we have any MINGLE MEETINGS around the Northeast Texas area?

lostsoulmate48's photo
Sun 12/11/11 11:12 PM
I have learned through my online dating experiences that if someone dates you online and they ask for your to be EXCLUSIVE they also should abide by the same rules. However, that is not what happened in my current situation. I am dating someone on here, he wanted an EXCLUSIVE relationship with me, I did what I normally do when I am in an EXCLUSIVE relationship, I diactivated my account once he made it clear he wanted to be EXCLUSIVE, he later diactivated his account but now, he has reactivated it, when I was informed by a friend about this, I went back to check and YES, his account was reactivated again, when I confronted him with this, he said he had no idea and that he didn't know anything about it. I decided since he "didn't know anything about it" , he needed to go back and diactivate his account again. He said he would as soon as he got home, yet five hours later I went to check and his account is still active. Sounds to me like he is not serious about anything and he just wants to play games. Correct me if I am wrong, but fair is fair..so I will not deactivate my account as long as he doesn't diactivate his. What do you think? Should you deactivate your account when your relationship becomes EXCLUSIVE and HE/SHE asks that you diactivate your account? Would you expect HE/SHE to do the same?

lostsoulmate48's photo
Fri 08/12/11 08:43 AM
Hello, My name is Dolores, thank you for posting this. I was a victim of abuse,I lived with a man who mistreated me and our children, I lived in fear for 24 years, until I met a Pastor who used to be a police officer, and he was God sent to me, I wasn't able to speak to anybody or answer the phone because my ex controlled everything!! I mean everything! But my Pastor saw through it all, one day things got out of hand and I was able to get help from my Pastor , we got my ex arrested and charged. My children and I are safe and someone put the fear of God on my ex, he left Texas and he is now remarried and moved out somewhere else. I thank God for his mercy and for the people HE sent to help us.
Please be careful, however, talk to someone you trust, explain the situation and give her a cell phone that her ex wont find, then wait till he does something, record it, and take picture if possible. All of these and if there are children involve you need to contact Child Protective Services, they will help her hide and leave him also protect her kids, but she must be willing to do this, many women who had been abussed for so many years are brain washed by their agressors to believe that nobody will protect them and nobody cares about them only HIM...WRONG! She needs to see that there will be a support system to help her to get a place to live and a job for her and to keep her kids safe, she will be having an attorney appointed to her to file for divorce and she will have a safe place to go to. Please tell her not to be afraid, God is with her! HELP HER AND HELP HER KIDS PLEASE!

lostsoulmate48's photo
Fri 08/12/11 08:31 AM
My soul mate I feel you near
When I am alone and fall asleep
I can't help it but I miss you so much my dear
This love I feel for you is deep

Where to look for you? I have no clue!
My heart beats each time I meet someone new
And I pray to God it's you!
Oh God! Please!! Make my dream come true!

Please God! Stop this pain!
I don't want to be alone,
I must find my true love!
I promise no matter what, I won't complain!

Let me find my lost soul mate
Please God! Let him see my glowing heart
Let today be the day for tomorrow will be too late
God, let our souls reunite and never again be apart!

note: I truly believe in the Soul mate experience and I know somewhere out there my soul mate is looking for me...I hope one to find him... maybe today he will be reading this poem I just wrote for him. I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU and I can't wait to be with you again my love...
yours forever and ever.
YOUR SOULMATE!

lostsoulmate48's photo
Fri 08/12/11 07:58 AM
You are so true...We just lost our dog of 13 years and we miss her so much! It has been so hard without her, my kids won't even move her bowl from the yard, still on the same spot where it was when she passed away! Pets are like family but dogs are better than family, they love you unconditionally!