Community > Posts By > uche9aa

uche9aa's photo
Tue 07/28/15 07:16 AM

I thought the whole point behind dating women.. was so you can have sex with them.... now the OP'... is telling me... that were supposed to be in it for love.... and just for love..
no sex!. none whatsoever.. nada.
. Zippo with the sex..... did you fall down and hit your head on something hard Op.?... JUST LOVE ME..slaphead

The so called "pleasure" in sex is mere fleeting vapour but love like a cornerstone lasts infinitus. Its worth waiting for until marriage. If you have sex before marriage, what are you consummating again during honeymoon? Whats the exicitement?
.soooo.. what happens if it turns out they are horrible in bed then what do you do lol.. I don't buy a car unless I get to test drive it first lol:thumbsup:
You equated women to a car, mere object that you can purchase,how dare you? Wait for their venom, you are finished. Even your mingle hubby, I AM, cant and wont spare you!. Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

uche9aa's photo
Tue 07/28/15 07:15 AM

I thought the whole point behind dating women.. was so you can have sex with them.... now the OP'... is telling me... that were supposed to be in it for love.... and just for love..
. Zippo with the sex..... did you fall down and hit your head on something hard Op.?... JUST LOVE ME..slaphead

The so called "pleasure" in sex is mere fleeting vapour but love like a cornerstone lasts infinitus. Its worth waiting for until marriage. If you have sex before marriage, what are you consummating again during honeymoon? Whats the exicitement?
.soooo.. what happens if it turns out they are horrible in bed then what do you do lol.. I don't buy a car unless I get to test drive it first lol:thumbsup:
You equated women to a car, mere object that you can purchase,how dare you? Wait for their venom, you are finished. Even your mingle hubby, I AM, cant and wont spare you!. Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

uche9aa's photo
Tue 07/28/15 06:49 AM

uche9aa's photo
Tue 07/28/15 06:21 AM

Don't give that one ^^ sex, Amaria. ohwell
Jealous girl!!

uche9aa's photo
Tue 07/28/15 02:40 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Tue 07/28/15 02:45 AM
"...he/she that seeks finds..." There is nothing wrong in a woman 'looking' for a husband. There are men who are naturally shy and can hardly woo a woman for marriage. Others are shy to even talk to a lady sister because of conservative doctrinal teachings they recieved in the church where they were converted. They can talk in writing but find it hard to stand face to face with the opposite sex. And I must admit that I am one of such people. If after prayers, you recieved a leading from the HolySpirit to talk to a brother about marriage, its rather commendable!!

uche9aa's photo
Tue 07/28/15 12:16 AM

The trend in the dating world now is that when two people are in love, they have to engage in sex to truly express their love for each other. And I must say that this belief is spread among many ladies and its just due to their emotional build up. To make it worse, some guys think about the one they love even while having sex with you. Trying to buy a guy's love through sex is just a waste of time. If he gonna love you, he 's gonna do that even without sex, Sex does not guarantee love. Refuse/reject/resist/shun sex before marriage and we will bow at your feet!!

^^^^^^^ I'm thinkin there is a traitor amongst us...WTF???
No, not "traitor". Its rather, Wikileaks!

uche9aa's photo
Tue 07/28/15 12:10 AM

The trend in the dating world now is that when two people are in love, they have to engage in sex to truly express their love for each other. And I must say that this belief is spread among many ladies and its just due to their emotional build up. To make it worse, some guys think about the one they love even while having sex with you. Trying to buy a guy's love through sex is just a waste of time. If he gonna love you, he 's gonna do that even without sex, Sex does not guarantee love. Refuse/reject/resist/shun sex before marriage and we will bow at your feet!!

Hey Uche
What do you do when you have a dream with sexual overtones. Do you wake up and punch yourself in the face?
Friend, If you really want to know what I would do after such dream, hear it; I will know that forces of darkness want to initiate me to their marine kingdom or pollute and thwart my destiny. Fasting and prayer destroys such licentious spirits. Thats not our topic here pls, Devildog

Wow!!!.. and I just try to go right back to sleep to pick up where I left off.
Oh please dont do it. Sex in dream is a harbinger of evil and misfortune

uche9aa's photo
Mon 07/27/15 01:03 PM

Hey Uche
What do you do when you have a dream with sexual overtones. Do you wake up and punch yourself in the face?
Friend, If you really want to know what I would do after such dream, hear it; I will know that forces of darkness want to initiate me to their marine kingdom or pollute and thwart my destiny. Fasting and prayer destroys such licentious spirits. Thats not our topic here pls, Devildog

uche9aa's photo
Mon 07/27/15 12:09 PM

Someone, somewhere said something like this..

For a man to feel loved, he needs sex.
For a lady to want sex, she needs to feel loved.

My take is: Not all women want to buy a full pig when she only needs a sausage.
No. Most ladies think they are doing men favour by "giving him sex"

uche9aa's photo
Mon 07/27/15 11:55 AM

Girls, Please Stop Giving Us Sex

Uche! I'm taking away your man card, govern yourself accordingly :angry:
You mean I shouldnt have spilt the beans?

uche9aa's photo
Mon 07/27/15 11:16 AM

my legs are crossed ohwell
And zipped up too. Thats great!

correct sir uche :laughing:
Ya Angel Debbie

uche9aa's photo
Mon 07/27/15 11:05 AM

my legs are crossed ohwell
And zipped up too. Thats great!

uche9aa's photo
Mon 07/27/15 10:58 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Mon 07/27/15 11:03 AM

uche9aa's photo
Sun 07/26/15 11:35 AM

This is absolutely true...
Marriage, when it is healthy, will include its share of sacrificing for each other. But people nowadays don't have the mind to sacrifice for each other instead they end up divorcing.
Two people cannot come together in one home, love, communicate, and care for each other without occasionally suffering for each other.

''My husband is an amazing example of a sacrificing husband. There have been several times I’ve cut back on certain foods for my health and he’s been faithful to not only support me, but to give up the same foods. Even when he would be out of my presence, he would still turn them down. Perhaps his biggest sacrifice was when he gave me the amazing chance to stop working outside the home, allowing me to work on my health goals and to devote time to my home and to our work with couples. He willingly went without extra fun money and time to give me this opportunity and to bless our family. He is the hardest working man I know, and I am truly blessed to have him. "

We need to develop strong love and sacrifice among ourselves to keep our marriage everlasting.

uche9aa's photo
Fri 07/24/15 05:56 AM
"When two people love each other, DIVORCE IS NOT AN OPTION". I love this!!!

uche9aa's photo
Thu 07/23/15 07:19 AM
I 've adjusted accordingly. Thanks Charles

uche9aa's photo
Thu 07/23/15 07:13 AM

Why do olden days marriages last longer than modern ones?.Modern marriages have both the husband and wife either wishing for death or divorce as their only alternatives. Why marry if you hate your fellow human?

An excellent point raised, my 'friend'.waving

I have been ruminating for a while, and finally deduced that this issue might be capably dealt by:

(a) Aged people, who have remained married to the very same person, all through their lives.

(b) Men & Women of 'this' generation, who've been married, at least once.

:smile:

uche9aa's photo
Thu 07/23/15 06:07 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Thu 07/23/15 06:09 AM
Sin like every action has consequences both now and hereafter. The choice is yours

uche9aa's photo
Wed 07/22/15 12:50 PM
Edited by uche9aa on Wed 07/22/15 01:29 PM
Hussien Barack Obama is covertly tearing America's and indeed, world security apart. He is obviously on a mission and he is so far succeeding. A muslim is for the first time in the history of America at the helm of affairs and amazingly, not many people are aware that the enemy is now within

uche9aa's photo
Wed 07/22/15 07:35 AM

So why is even important to be married in today's society? To me, it turned into a joke both times. Some say for the benefit of the other, but the second time around we had pre-nups and transfer on deaths setup for the benefit of our kids from our first failed marriages. I'm finding out that more folks I know don't want to get married again, but does that mean they are going to stay celibate? Very doubtful and they also don't want to be tied to someone else just for the benefits. And what benefits, if they die first? So my first ex, if she doesn't remarry might get $250 a month more in SS, because we were married over tens years. WooHoo.

And with the supreme court ruling, that gays have the right to married, you know who applauded the loudest? The divorce attorneys. Why? Why do you thing, just increase their client base, because we know that gays have money.

But to answer your question it was harder, at least in Ohio, to get divorced in the olden days. I remember when my mom and dad divorced in the 60's, my mom told me the judge did everything to try to make them stay together for the sake of us kids. Even though my dad flat out cheated on her and was never home. Now back to present day, I got divorced mainly because we fought every night about how loud the TV was in the bedroom. Of course, judge didn't care and the divorce attorney just wanted his pay.
"how loud the TV was in the bedroom" And this was the "reason" for your divorce? And that was between two adults? Somebody was looking for a way out of that "marriage" prior to that incident. Nothing could be trivalier than that!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25