Community > Posts By > uche9aa

uche9aa's photo
Mon 04/13/15 10:41 AM
America with more than 80% christians.Yet Obama said its not a christian nation? What does he want it to be, Islamic country? Of course!! Nature abhors neutrality or secularity or vacuum.You are either here or there

uche9aa's photo
Mon 04/13/15 03:41 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Mon 04/13/15 03:44 AM

The irony of blaming America for all the problems in the world, yet calling on us to help with every problem around the world.
In reality if truth must be told,America has hand in "every" problem around the world.Be it in the middle east,Asia,Africa,etc. Divide and rule,protect America interest at the detriment of millions of lives and their blood,stoke the fire and pretend to care.Its all about oil,weapon sales and the world bank. Look at what what America turned Libyia,Iraq,Egypt,Syria and Yemen to,just to mention a few.But the chicken is coming back to roast soon.Wise up guys,the enemy is within now!!

uche9aa's photo
Mon 04/13/15 03:02 AM

Looks like somebody isnt getting the gist.The enemies of America have infiltrated the congress and the sit of power and are covertly working acidusly to imperil the security of US,Israel and the world.What they couldnt do from without shall soon be achieved from within.Its an effective war tactics.AMERICA,HERE COMES SHARIA,SOON!

Me thinks you might better focus on your Country!
Fifty/Fifty?laugh
Ya.But you and i know that when America sneezes,many countries catch cold,including my country! You can now appreciate my,nay,our concern.

So blame America for the problems your country faces? Take the plank out of your eye before you worry about the speck in mine.
If only you realised that whats in your (not you in person pls) eyes isnt just a plank but a huge tree. ISIS isnt a threat to my "eyes" as much as it is to you

uche9aa's photo
Mon 04/13/15 02:13 AM

Looks like somebody isnt getting the gist.The enemies of America have infiltrated the congress and the sit of power and are covertly working acidusly to imperil the security of US,Israel and the world.What they couldnt do from without shall soon be achieved from within.Its an effective war tactics.AMERICA,HERE COMES SHARIA,SOON!

Me thinks you might better focus on your Country!
Fifty/Fifty?laugh
Ya.But you and i know that when America sneezes,many countries catch cold,including my country! You can now appreciate my,nay,our concern.

uche9aa's photo
Mon 04/13/15 02:04 AM

uche9aa's photo
Sat 04/11/15 09:57 PM

uche9aa's photo
Sat 04/11/15 11:37 AM

The only thing that comes up is that when in Denmark during summer, we were playing Danish music (record players and LPs at the time) and singing along as best as we could, enjoying it, even though we didn't understand a word of it. Then a Danish acquaintance picked us up, heard the music and laughed cos we were playing and singing Danish Christmas songs.

uche9aa's photo
Fri 04/10/15 12:04 PM

uche9aa's photo
Fri 04/10/15 08:52 AM

Birthers are a major part of the reason why ANYONE with ANY issue with Obama and his running of the country are all viewed as whack jobs. First you wanted a birth certificate. One surfaced showing he was born in Hawaii and that wasn't good enough. And someone on a another thread even said that being born in Hawaii AFTER Hawaii became a state qualified him as foreign born. It's ridiculous. Take the tinfoil off your heads, step away from the microwave, and look at REAL issues.

Here's the real issue. To even run for President you have to prove by birth certificate that you are a US Citizen. any, and I mean ANY American can get a certified copy of their birth certificate within 2 weeks of applying with the hall of records where you were born, providing it exist. Why did it take him 2 years and he had to go to Hawaii personally to pick it up. BTW, I studied Obama intensely before he was ever elected and He had devoted to Islam at age 13. His Father and Stepfather were both Muslim. When you devote to Muslim and revert to some other faith (unless it's of course to fool your enemy) you will be executed, you are worse than and infidel according to the Quran. More real issues, just recently, even as Christians are being persecuted all over the world by Islamic extremist, Obama took the liberty of slamming Christians at the Easter Prayer breakfast just last Sunday. His first month in office at the Arab League Summit he apologized to Arab leaders for the behavior of the United States toward the middle east and proclaimed "We are not a Christian Country". At the time Christians made up 78% of the US population, I think that pretty much makes the US a Christian Country. Certainly the most prominent Faith by any definition. I can't believe after everything he has said and done since he took office, there's still a few of you out there looking the other way and proclaiming him to be a "Good" President.

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/09/15 02:15 PM

My first day here in Israel.... I ride in a bus from Kibut Saad to Tel -aviv. My siter forgot to tell me how to pay the fare. So i just ride on the bus and go at the back and sit down thingking that i will pay my fare before i dro!p but the driver stop the bus and come to me speaking in Hebrew. Thinking he is asking me where will I drop by so i am answering him Tel-avi. Tel-aviv. Better i have a co Filipino setting at my back and tell me go and pay your fare. I fell so shame on that time.
Really embarrassing!! to say the least

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/09/15 01:41 PM

I never make such mistakes. Ever!

But I will tell you about my cousin who travelled to visit my family from another country. She was using dish washing detergent as shampoo. oops
Thats the issue. But i hope her hair was white as snow ever afterwards

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/09/15 01:35 PM

not in texas

sorry bro offtopic

Not to worry,my bro. But ever been outside your continent?

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/09/15 01:32 PM

Just warming up the topic for you, OP.
Hahahahaha,kikikikikik,hohohoho.Thanks daughter of Zion

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/09/15 01:27 PM

I have no idea what you asked for either.
Ok. Your experience when you travelled to non English speaking country.I gave example of my brother who travelled to Italy and because he didnt understand their language,he mistook liquid soap for body cream and used it as such until his friend corrected his folly

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/09/15 01:01 PM
Seems we have too many local champions here who never travelled beyond their door steps.Lollllllz

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/09/15 07:04 AM

The authenticity of President Obama's Hawaii birth certificate has even been verified by Fox News.
Would anyone accuse Fox News of being pro-Obama?
"Money answereth all things"

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/08/15 02:26 PM

TO THE OP....
I REALLY don't get the fascination here..
1- Is it because his bio-daddy is African & some step siblings?
2- Is he viewed like a rock star/ celebrity in parts of Africa?
3- Is it that he is 30-33% black?
( don't know where I read that - pre first election. But an Afro- American that is 47% black in the USA is considered a high percentage)
4- Do you think he is unjustly ridiculed? (all USA Presidents & there families have been through out history. Even there mothers & siblings have)

What is the Love. Fascination or Fear with this guy?

none of the above... he's just a liar and a bad president....bad for the US

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/08/15 01:55 PM
Maliki Obama,president Obama's brother joined Hamas.That should be an eye opener to US citizens.Your enemies are within and you knew it not.Watch Obama sell USA to Iran

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/08/15 12:08 PM

Hi, bibarnes,

If there is a difference between non-alcoholic wine and alcoholic wine, please kindly tell where it is specifically written in the Bible that the miracle wine (water turned to wine by Jesus as first miracle) is the alcoholic wine.

Also, I am wondering...does everyone have the same stomach condition that Timothy had?

I just want to know.

Lol. I like critical thinkers. I rather have JESUS than....

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/08/15 12:00 PM
He or she that believeth shall not make haste