Community > Posts By > uche9aa

uche9aa's photo
Tue 05/05/15 07:19 AM

Id say 100% loss at those prices! Lol
Good attempt there,Missy. But its not the answer!!!!

uche9aa's photo
Tue 05/05/15 07:04 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Tue 05/05/15 07:47 AM
Unfortunately, Roman Catholic church or better known as pagan Rome has respect for this evil demon called queen of heaven as one of their pillars of faith. They sadly misconstrued the greeting from Angel Gabriel to sister marry,the mother of our Lord to be a sign of conferment of divinity to her. Constantine and the council of tent in 500 AD introduced idolatry and apostasy to Catholic Church. I was a devout member of that mother of all spiritual harlots before I obtained mercy to know the truth about God in verity

uche9aa's photo
Tue 05/05/15 06:38 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Tue 05/05/15 06:39 AM

uche9aa stated >>>
A trader bought 100 oranges at 5 for $1.20, 20 oranges got spoilt and the remaining were sold at 4 for $150. Find the percentage gain or loss

Well, excuse me if I question this post; but the 4 @ $150. either seems like a mistake in the placement of the decimal point or the percentage of gain would be a redundant question sense he's already marked up his product to a point that he'd never sell those oranges!!!

He'd either have to eat his 80 remaining before they spoiled or give them away or slice them up for the birds/chickens to enjoy!
great attempt! Bravo. But lets wait for other better attempts from other intelligent people like you

uche9aa's photo
Tue 05/05/15 06:20 AM
Not suprised that there isnt a response to this 'game'. Its isnt sex topic, lol!!. Maths isnt easy stuff either and IQ isnt determined by color of skin.Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

uche9aa's photo
Mon 05/04/15 02:32 PM
Its sweet to serve JESUS i speak from my heart... .......

uche9aa's photo
Mon 05/04/15 11:20 AM
A trader bought 100 oranges at 5 for $1.20, 20 oranges got spoilt and the remaining were sold at 4 for $150. Find the percentage gain or loss

uche9aa's photo
Mon 05/04/15 07:29 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Mon 05/04/15 07:30 AM
Beheading, stonning, wars, forced marriages, Jihads,etc will cease. You have a peceful world with only christianity remaining. Pls note that christianity isn't a religion,its a relationship!

uche9aa's photo
Mon 05/04/15 07:15 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Mon 05/04/15 07:19 AM
I 've learned in a hard way that racism is still very much alive and well in the US and elsewhere

uche9aa's photo
Mon 05/04/15 06:59 AM
Every palatable water is holy. Just pray over it and drink it.Dont allow "hoy water" scammers to make unlawful gain of you

uche9aa's photo
Mon 05/04/15 01:58 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Mon 05/04/15 02:03 AM
It didnt start new. One of the most disturbing experiences Paul had was the issue of "false brethren" who preached for gain and whose god is their belly. They can tell ies or even do worse for filthy lucre. Some so called pastors were never converted in the first place nor knew Christ. Its like, go to bible college and get certificate,then get 'employed' or start your own 'church'. Its akin to business ventures these days. But in the case of the subject you referred, many possibilities abound. 't Could be backslidding, lack of consecration and discipline, Shallow christian life living, cowardice which is also sin,etc. You owe him one thing, prayer!

uche9aa's photo
Mon 05/04/15 01:18 AM
I agree with the brother that posted this thread. Salvation is by faith on the finished work of our Lord and saviour JESUS. That faith MUST have fruits of good works. Its not that we are perfect,myself is far from it. But we must strive to live a life that is worthy of our calling. We can not be claiming to be saved and still consciously lndulging the flesh by living sinful lives.That would amount to a total contradiction of the intent of him who delivered us from darkness and ushered us into the light where old things were supposed to have passed away,including old life styles,and all things become new. "Show me your faith without works and i will show you mine with works" Peace unto the brethren

uche9aa's photo
Sat 04/25/15 03:17 PM
She has the financial wherewithal to get the media on her side.Cant wait for next year

uche9aa's photo
Fri 04/24/15 12:07 AM
"intimate encounter" I loathe it,disgusting to me!!

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/23/15 07:24 AM

...God recognizes systems and structures that man puts in place (except that HE is not pleased with anything that is against HIS word or will).

It is because God reckons with systems and structures that are in place that the Bible instructs clearly that we submit to authority.

It is therefore proper for a man and a woman who want to get married to do so legitimately by following the process recognized in their environment - NOT just start living together and having sex.

To think we can just start living together and having sex according to our pleasure without following the recognized process of getting married is a lie from the devil! It is fornication in the sight of God as per Bible contents.

We must keep at the back of our minds that the Bible already says concerning the heart of man, that it is desperately wicked and deceitful above all things. Follow the Bible please!
Well articulated.

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/23/15 05:23 AM

I don't believe for one minute that the story is true.

Its a classic Ucheish thread... there is no straight forward answer as it pits peoples moral & ethical believes against each other. The debate that can never be "won"... and he " feeds" it from both sides... keeps the fire going ;)

The religious verses will start to work themselves in at around page 5-6

But heh.. you don't shot the messenger.. right?

JMO

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Devildog,this is true.Anyone thats fictitious will be indicated to be so abnitio.Am still laughing because of your phrase "ucheish" hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!! kikikikikikikikikiki!!!!!!! huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! etc etc etc

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/23/15 02:27 AM

Excuse me for having a hard time believing this story is even true. Seriously. One woman supposedly covers up that she has AIDS for 5 years, so no women can be trusted? slaphead whoa frustrated
No,its true story.Its not expedient to mention hospital names but i affirm that such bizzarre things happen.Even worse,uglier and unbelievable incidents occur frequently all over the word. Like 2OLD2MESSAROUND highlighted in one of her posts in this thread. Believe it or not,they happen!! Trust only your mother!!

Considering some of your other threads, why should we believe you're not trolling?
lol.Bitter truths are often provocative

What truths? All I've seen from you is conjecture, which leads me to doubt the validity of this story. Especially since you use it to justify the notion that women in general can't be trusted.
NOT "WOMEN IN GENERAL" pls.There millions of noble,sincere and nice women.Many of them condemned that woman's behaviour even here in this thread.But i adviced that since you raised grave concern on who to trust,I said at least trust you mother,she is a woman too.Until you are able to build enough confidence to trust other women.That was my assertion in essence.Hope its clear

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/23/15 01:19 AM

Excuse me for having a hard time believing this story is even true. Seriously. One woman supposedly covers up that she has AIDS for 5 years, so no women can be trusted? slaphead whoa frustrated
No,its true story.Its not expedient to mention hospital names but i affirm that such bizzarre things happen.Even worse,uglier and unbelievable incidents occur frequently all over the word. Like 2OLD2MESSAROUND highlighted in one of her posts in this thread. Believe it or not,they happen!! Trust only your mother!!

Considering some of your other threads, why should we believe you're not trolling?
lol.Bitter truths are often provocative

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/23/15 12:45 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Thu 04/23/15 12:53 AM

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/22/15 10:20 PM

What just cause is there for a married women to keep her husband from knowing that she is HIV positive?

I know not of any.
Ah! The hearts of women are ocean of secrets!!!! How many of them can be sincere enough to reveal to their husbands the number of men and the nunber of times they have been laid before marriage? NONE!!. Thats just one example there for you.

Hmmm.. well maybe in your part of the world the conversation of " so honey.. just how many times and how many men did you screw before you actually knew I existed" is a normal kitchen conversation, but in the rest of the world that is usually met with

None of your F***ing business...

to bad they don't come with a security seal on them...heh Uche... Lol
lol. I hope science will one day come up with a breakthrough on how to measure which woman is worth marrying and the one that had eaten toooo much of forbidden fruits

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/22/15 12:03 PM

American and U.K. confidentiality regs,
only apply to America, and the U.K.,
and have no bearing on the medical practices
in Africa.

However, the story is reading like something
out of the inquirer.
Not really.The country where this sad incident took place operate and practise same laws like the US.Same medical oath and same ethics