Community > Posts By > uche9aa

uche9aa's photo
Fri 04/17/15 05:57 AM
Imagine if you were asked to get married at the age of the last two digits of your phone number.Which one will be yours? Mine is 78. Comment yours

uche9aa's photo
Fri 04/17/15 05:16 AM

^ Excuse me. That just got me aroused...
It shouldnt,not new.The world is full of rotten ppl

uche9aa's photo
Fri 04/17/15 12:45 AM
Amateur scammer

uche9aa's photo
Fri 04/17/15 12:37 AM

What about that perv who wrote that he likes to strip and will oblige you and do it anywhere? I had the misfortune to check out his profile and he messaged me. That is why stealth settings are so crucial here. Gah

The stealth settings aint working,couldnt reset mine.There are some scumbag perverts I wouldnt like to have them view me back nor message me

uche9aa's photo
Fri 04/17/15 12:13 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Fri 04/17/15 12:14 AM

In the US I mistook freedom of speech for tolerance. The 2 are very different things and one must know the local culture and speaking etiquette wherever one goes in the US. For example speech must adapt according to the local political and racial views of where you go in America. At bars the safest thing to bet on, is no political or religious talk, and this differs from Europe. Usually, it is best to go with a well mannered friend than to go alone. People who visit need to know that in the US anything is possible, good or bad. Oh, and be very careful of the authorities when visiting a police state.
You are right.Case is made worse if you are black.A racist white police man could shoot any face he dislikes and still retains his job or even in addition get a reward of excellence from the powers that be!

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/16/15 01:55 PM
Its not a new news to me. I have been saying it.The veil will soon be removed and Americans will know who their president really is

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/16/15 01:29 PM

@ DoDo_David (how fitting is the name)

you have been in support of Obama. Instead of down talking all the anti-obama examples of his Lies, Illegal actions and repeated downing on Christians and Americans in general, please provide a list of the positive achievements he has made since he has been in office. Shouldn't take you long.

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/16/15 11:33 AM

mine is the guitar....sometimes it feels as if it's another appendedge of my body...
Argo,dont 'steal' my post on guitar.Lol!!

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/16/15 08:58 AM

so wat happens when the sun becomes a white dwarf??? end of the life???

Way before that...in around 5 billion years, the sun will expand to a red giant, taking out earth then...
Dont worry about "5 billion years" The end of this planet or world is nearer than your nose to your eyes

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/16/15 08:21 AM

Being friendly and looking happy, in some countries this means the woman is available.
Available for?

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/16/15 08:20 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Thu 04/16/15 08:22 AM

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/16/15 07:24 AM

I would like to see the UN moved to the Hebei Province in northern China.
Just saying......:tongue:

I'll drink to that. drinker
While we are at it, let's send all of the people who keep making the false claim that President Obama is a Muslim. :tongue:

It's not his religion that is the issue. The 1st amendment says he can worship dog splat freely if he wishes.

What is the issue is how it affects his ability to perform the tasks of his office, and so far, with his failures at most everything, who would know. And since using his office to seal his records, other than his "word", which doesn't amount to anything since he is a proven habitual liar, how would YOU know his preferences to religion?? His years with Reverend Wright, the America hater? laugh

Actions speak louder than voice

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/16/15 06:05 AM

I think it how people are raised by their parents. Girls especially are given a' list of do's & don't s'.
And what constitutes ' a. good girl or bad girl" .
I think the husband should have more patience and not expect her to change, so quickly to what he wants...
In her mind she is probably still hearing her parents,with 'the list'

Possible!!!

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/16/15 04:48 AM

Her spirituality obviously beclouded her romantic life. Hence the thread.Should it be so and is it same experience with all genuine prayerful christians,both men and women?

huh Christian spirituality didn't cause this bride's problem. Something else did.
Please,what could possibly be the cause? I really want to know because this is the second case we heard on this issue.The other one was almost two years ago

Perhaps it is a cultural issue.
I doubt its cultural issue.Why is it always the sisters who are too holy and shy to undress before their husbands.We frown at that and have warned them.Such people can never be romantic,i suspect.

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/16/15 04:32 AM

Her spirituality obviously beclouded her romantic life. Hence the thread.Should it be so and is it same experience with all genuine prayerful christians,both men and women?

huh Christian spirituality didn't cause this bride's problem. Something else did.
Please,what could possibly be the cause? I really want to know because this is the second case we heard on this issue.The other one was almost two years ago

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/16/15 04:19 AM
For me,its music.I play bass guitar and have great feelings on the strings.I send people in the church to the third heaven during praise and worship

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/16/15 02:10 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Thu 04/16/15 02:11 AM

It seems like that is more of a self conscious thing or 'body image' thing than a romance issue. My husband is extremely romantic.
Sex for christians is no different than non christians. In fact, my opinion is it is better, as there is an understanding of body, soul and spirit being joined as one.
What was the outcome of the meeting and really I think that was selfish of him to take such a personal issue to any more than one mentor.
Our church lay emphasis on holiness both inwardly and outwardly.In addition,there is dress code for all members,no occasion for the flesh and its vanities.But i think the sister got it all twisted.It wasnt selfish of the brother.The brother resorted to informing us because ALL entreaties failed.She was counselled by the pastor's wife and i hope there is no more problem.We have not got further cimplaint

Then what is this topic about? It seems to me you want affirmation that when you are married you are going to have sex?what I dont get it?

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/16/15 01:48 AM
Scammer:the CIA is after you!!

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/16/15 01:41 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Thu 04/16/15 01:52 AM

It seems like that is more of a self conscious thing or 'body image' thing than a romance issue. My husband is extremely romantic.
Sex for christians is no different than non christians. In fact, my opinion is it is better, as there is an understanding of body, soul and spirit being joined as one.
What was the outcome of the meeting and really I think that was selfish of him to take such a personal issue to any more than one mentor.
Our church lay emphasis on holiness both inwardly and outwardly.In addition,there is dress code for all members,no occasion for the flesh and its vanities.But i think the sister got it all twisted.It wasnt selfish of the brother.The brother resorted to informing us because ALL entreaties failed.She was counselled by the pastor's wife and i hope there is no more problem.We have not got further complaint

uche9aa's photo
Thu 04/16/15 01:04 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Thu 04/16/15 01:16 AM
One cant underestimate the benefits of getting married to a real spiritual girl.The spiritual support she 'll give her husband and family is priceless.But sometimes,I kinda wonder if her very spiritual side wont end up creating less affection for her husband and make the marriage less fun(romantic less) in the long run,which could be part of reasons why some guys are not very comfortable with marrying born again christian girls.We just finished resolving a family problem that came up two months after the wedding of a sister in our church.The husband came to marriage commitee to complain that they were yet to consummate their marriage because the wife refused to undress in his presence and she normally wear tight when going to bed.Pls,note that she has no problem physically! Your thoughts will be very much appreciated