Community > Posts By > uche9aa

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/22/15 11:36 AM

What she did makes me think some women are truly evil.
Fear God and the next to FEAR is woman for your own good!!!!

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/22/15 11:05 AM

What would the world look like if everyone was like you?
Would the world be a better place to live in?
Yes. At least,there wouldnt be terrorists beheading,cutting people's hand off and stoning innocent women and men

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/22/15 10:56 AM

So, did the husband catch HIV from his wife or not?
My guess is as good as yours

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/22/15 10:49 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Wed 04/22/15 10:51 AM

What just cause is there for a married women to keep her husband from knowing that she is HIV positive?

I know not of any.
Ah! The hearts of women are ocean of secrets!!!! How many of them can be sincere enough to reveal to their husbands the number of men and the nunber of times they have been laid before marriage? NONE!!. Thats just one example there for you.

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/22/15 07:49 AM

The doctor is wrong. The doctor works for his patient.And there is the " doctor patient confidentiality"

MAJOR law suit

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/22/15 07:26 AM

how about patient confidentiality?

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/22/15 07:10 AM

It seems to me that the father has a right to know about anything that could affect his baby's health.

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/22/15 04:05 AM

The doctor is wrong. The doctor works for his patient.And there is the " doctor patient confidentiality"

MAJOR law suit

exactly. :thumbsup:
Because your fellow woman is involved? lol.Women really love themselves!!! So even at the risk of the husband's life,what type of "doctor patient confidentiality" is that?

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/22/15 03:45 AM

I do not know a lot about the meds a Aids patient must take... but I do know it is a not just one pill. How did she hide that for 5 years?...your wife is taking a regiment of meds weekly or monthly and you never bother to say... why are you taking all those pills?.. you never inquire about it?.. look at the prescription bottles?

what about the check ups for the kids she had.. no mention of that.. were they infected?

Something doesn't sound right to me.
Here, we are not in US.Unfortunately,we still have large number of illiterates still around.And these things happen daily,including AS genotype getting married to AS partner.

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/22/15 03:27 AM

The doctor was right in telling that to her Husband, he has done nothing wrong..

Prey for that Husband, has not contracted HIV from her..

Whatever happened to the oath of secrecy and right of need to know?

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/22/15 03:24 AM
Its true,its not a new thing.Some similar cases are in the court already and the daily papers are awash with this case. But even if you dont know whether they are telling the truth;assuming its true,whats your thought

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/22/15 03:10 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Wed 04/22/15 03:13 AM
A colleague's brother is a doctor with like two years experience in one of the general hospitals.He helped deliver a woman who already has two children.During the post delivery treatment,the curious husband asked why his wife required such.The doctor told the hubby that the woman needed all the treatment since she is HIV positive.The husband was shocked as he didint know her status.In fact,she has been positive before they got married but she decieved the husband with fake medical report which stated she was negative.The man left and never returned.The doctor defended his actions as he claimed her file clearly stated she has HIV before marriage which is over 5 yrs and has been on drugs so he thought the hubby knew her status. The question is; Was it ethical to have disclosed the woman's status to her husband and if not,What are the likely consequences of his action?

uche9aa's photo
Tue 04/21/15 01:25 PM
Happy birthday.Thou shalt live verrrrrrrrry loooooong

uche9aa's photo
Tue 04/21/15 10:16 AM
The simple answer to the OP's question is straight YES,no need rigmarolling.Whenever a witch cries at night and a child died in the morning,you need not ask who killed the child as that would be stupidity

uche9aa's photo
Tue 04/21/15 07:32 AM
To be frank,it would be very difficult if not impossible for the modern church to totally rid itself of the doctrinal corruptions from the mystery babylon,the city on seven hills

uche9aa's photo
Tue 04/21/15 01:23 AM
"Marriage should be honoured by all,and the marriage bed kept pure,for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral" "Flee from all appearance of evil" "Holding on to the faith AND A GOOD CONSCIENCE.Some have REJECTED these and so have shipwrecked their faith" May the Lord give thee understanding

uche9aa's photo
Mon 04/20/15 01:21 PM
A witch cried at night,and a child died in the morning.Your guess is as good as mine.Obama shall soon be demystified

uche9aa's photo
Mon 04/20/15 01:09 PM

I think Dodo is a Muslim from the Hebei Province in northern China.shades
I suspect same.

uche9aa's photo
Mon 04/20/15 01:16 AM

Yes, women do the same thing unfortunately. I reply to all, even if it's just to 'politely' let them know I'm not interested. It seems rude not to respond. I usually say, "Thank you for your note. I hope you find the right person. Best wishes."

If someone doesn't respond, it means they don't have the kindness or manners that you are looking for.

Maybe its unfortunate and maybe its rude....but I have known some women here to get over 100 messages in a day....so really....who has time to politely respond to all that...

That is a good point..
If a message just says " Hi" or the dreaded " H R U?".. then NO effort was put forth.
And if there are no interests listed or the dreaded " Ask me for a pic" & " I will tell you later'..is listed.
Or it's obvious they did NOT read your profile.
.OR they want you to do ALL the conversational work...
noway

There is no point in responding.
"No nonsense"

uche9aa's photo
Mon 04/20/15 12:58 AM

Wanna meet new people so talk to me
There good guys here,enjoy the forums