Community > Posts By > uche9aa

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/15/15 06:30 AM

When a Dutch friend came to Kuala Lumpur for a work stint from Singapore where he had been working, he was traveling with a Canadian. He asked if his friend could spend a night or two at our place. I settled them into a room, told them where the bathroom were, asked them to make themselves comfortable and be ready for dinner.

They took turns to take their shower..... the Canadian took his bath first, then my Dutch friend went in. He came out and apologized profusely...... the friend had immersed himself in the bathroom water reservoir, similar to the one in this pic and there were soap suds all over. I don't know how he got around to explaining to his friend....hehehe!

[This is not an over-sized bath! It's basically a reservoir to be used by everyone in the household, so it's not for bathing in directly!]

Thank goodness it wasnt hot water otherwise you would have been a suspect.Hahaha

It is a water reservoir....sort of like a tank in the bathroom! Not for hot water...Uche! You are supposed to scoop the water using the green plastic scoop in the pic. He was more likely to have drowned then get scalded as he could have fallen when attempting to climb in.
He must have been wondering how we could ever get comfortable in a square 'bath tub' and in ice cold water to bootlaugh laugh laugh

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/15/15 06:25 AM
I have said it in one thread i created here in this site on Obama being a covert muslim but some hypocrites wouldnt agree

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/15/15 05:25 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Wed 04/15/15 05:26 AM
This woman could spring some suprises.If Americans could vote for Obama,they would vote for anybody

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/15/15 05:01 AM
You can.As for the "fraudsters" the law of attraction subsists.Welcome

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/15/15 04:54 AM
"The way of a man is not in himself,its not in man to direct his path" Behind every addiction is a spirit or demon.No,you CANT stop obeying the evil master within.The victim needs spiritual help

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/15/15 04:04 AM
"Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer.I tell you,the devil will put some of you in prison to test you and you will suffer persecution...be faithful even to the point of death and I will give you the crown of life" I would be eager to go and recieve the crown of life with smiles on my face

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/15/15 03:15 AM

I like to have fun and laugh. I'm usually down for whatever.
"Down for whatever"?

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/15/15 02:42 AM
All these facts,and some fools still think that there is no God? Big bang my foot!

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/15/15 12:45 AM
Its 90% likely that the president of USA is a muslim.The veil will soon be removed

uche9aa's photo
Wed 04/15/15 12:20 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Wed 04/15/15 12:23 AM

Uchea........You been in the closet for years. Do not lie. Nothing wrong with homosexuals. As long as they do not hit on me, I treat them like any other person.
Lol!!! Remember,men could now be raped by fellow men

uche9aa's photo
Tue 04/14/15 11:29 PM
Edited by uche9aa on Tue 04/14/15 11:31 PM

In same sex marriages, both men are "husbands" and both women are "wives."
Really,does it make sense afterall?

uche9aa's photo
Tue 04/14/15 11:54 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Tue 04/14/15 11:55 AM

only thing i can say to this tread is: who the hell cares?
Curiousity,nothing else.One wonders the interest,the attraction,the inn thing therein.How do they cope,etc

uche9aa's photo
Tue 04/14/15 11:16 AM

I know one..... There 2 adopted child called them as mommy and mama. So no husband and wife.

Yes, that is why they adopted because they know there self that whatever they do they can not produce. Hehehe
What about IVF via sp***m donation?

uche9aa's photo
Tue 04/14/15 08:17 AM

When a Dutch friend came to Kuala Lumpur for a work stint from Singapore where he had been working, he was traveling with a Canadian. He asked if his friend could spend a night or two at our place. I settled them into a room, told them where the bathroom were, asked them to make themselves comfortable and be ready for dinner.

They took turns to take their shower..... the Canadian took his bath first, then my Dutch friend went in. He came out and apologized profusely...... the friend had immersed himself in the bathroom water reservoir, similar to the one in this pic and there were soap suds all over. I don't know how he got around to explaining to his friend....hehehe!

[This is not an over-sized bath! It's basically a reservoir to be used by everyone in the household, so it's not for bathing in directly!]

Thank goodness it wasnt hot water otherwise you would have been a suspect.Hahaha

uche9aa's photo
Tue 04/14/15 06:45 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Tue 04/14/15 06:47 AM

It doesn't matter anymore now. Even male and female marriage take turns on who is the husband especially who earns well. In terms of intercourse sometimes the dominant is the husband.
Who is the permanent "husband" in same sex marriage?

uche9aa's photo
Tue 04/14/15 06:42 AM
Clothes are for the covering of nakedness.If the nakednes is not properly covered,nothing makes such a fellow difference from lower animals like dogs,goats and swine

uche9aa's photo
Tue 04/14/15 05:16 AM
Certainly,no knowledge is a waste

uche9aa's photo
Tue 04/14/15 03:41 AM

as for males , husband would be the one with longer Shawarma sandwich down there , as for females , the one with smaller b@@bs
Really? Wonderful!

uche9aa's photo
Tue 04/14/15 03:30 AM
In same sex marriage,what determines who is to be the "husband" or the "wife" Just curious and sincerely want to know,pls

uche9aa's photo
Mon 04/13/15 12:02 PM

The irony of blaming America for all the problems in the world, yet calling on us to help with every problem around the world.
In reality if truth must be told,America has hand in "every" problem around the world.Be it in the middle east,Asia,Africa,etc. Divide and rule,protect America interest at the detriment of millions of lives and their blood,stoke the fire and pretend to care.Its all about oil,weapon sales and the world bank. Look at what what America turned Libyia,Iraq,Egypt,Syria and Yemen to,just to mention a few.But the chicken is coming back to roast soon.Wise up guys,the enemy is within now!!

Chickens are coming home to roast? I think you mean roost? Be that as it may, the United Nations (which is a joke and would completely collapse without the United States) insists that America must deal with every issue around the world. Our political leaders often capitulate so as to prevent hurting the feelings of our allies. The UN and NATO are nothing more than other countries telling America to do what they are unable and/or unwilling to do themselves.
Ya,roost.typo error.I use phone to type and post away from home.Thanks.You have some points.But does that exonerate or absolve US of their atrocious wars and instignation of anarchy globally?