Community > Posts By > uche9aa

uche9aa's photo
Mon 04/20/15 12:47 AM

Yes, women do the same thing unfortunately. I reply to all, even if it's just to 'politely' let them know I'm not interested. It seems rude not to respond. I usually say, "Thank you for your note. I hope you find the right person. Best wishes."

If someone doesn't respond, it means they don't have the kindness or manners that you are looking for.
Seconded

uche9aa's photo
Sun 04/19/15 10:55 AM

@ DoDo_David (how fitting is the name)

Uh, as revealed in the Tanakh, "Dodo" is a Hebrew name for a man. Are you being anti-Semitic?

you have been in support of Obama.

I have not supported President Obama's presidency or his policies or his decisions as POTUS.

Absolutely not true. There have been a large number of legitimate complaints (backed up by verified facts) that you have responded to with the "obama derangement syndrome" poster. You have been quite consistent that is ABSOLUTELY a show of support. You have used your own judgement to pick which comments deserve the "poster" which is proof of support.

If YOU choose to decide if another poster's comments are "deranged" regarding Obama, and you post accordingly, you are, by definition, showing support for Obama, his policies, or his decisions, as appropriate. You claim to be non-judgmental while being one of the most judgmental posters.

I post that poster whenever someone goes beyond the pale by making an utterly false claim about President Obama's faith or about his place of birth. Those things have nothing to do with his policies and decisions as POTUS.

Better check again. You have used it when folks have posted that Obama "appears" to be a Muslim. Actions speak louder than words and Obama's actions have been highly favorable to Islam in many cases and unfavorable to Christians in others. Especially lately.

Besides, you stating someone is deranged is a strong political statement in and of itself. It is also one that you can't prove that, again, puts you in the definition of a Obama supporter.

The facts are that Obama's personal religious beliefs are known only to him and may not exist at all. His current actions, policies, and decisions are WAY more pro Islam than pro Christianity and you calling someone deranged for their otherwise accurate observations makes you a Obama supporter.

How many times has Obama used the term Radical Islamic Terrorism? How smart is his current deal with Iran? What did he do while hundreds (perhaps thousands) of Christians have been slaughtered? And you want to make absolute statements of fact like "utterly false statements about Obama's faith"? Perhaps you should consider under what faith Obama was raised and compare that to his current actions.

uche9aa's photo
Sat 04/18/15 12:52 PM

Hi, Uche9aa.
In the lighter mood, really, I have been wondering at your choice of profile photo...is this also part of the spirituality -inside and out? Please don't get offended...I have really wondered for a long time!

Now...to the topic; spirituality does not stop married people from being Romantic. Many factors could be responsible for this sister's case...hopefully, confidential counseling fished out the reasons and helped out.

I also think going out rightly to a church committee was not the wisest as a first external step...would have been best to first confide in any good Christian that the couple feel free with.
Lol hhahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Looks like you dont like that white monkey man? Well, your opinion is noted

uche9aa's photo
Sat 04/18/15 09:29 AM

Remember,Obama had a dream.

huh Perhaps you should Google "I have a dream" before you say anything else that is blatantly wrong.

I didn't get the impression he was referring to the famous, MLK Jr " I had a dream ". From his previous postings I assume he meant Obama's Dream for this country is actually a nightmare for it's citizens.
Sure.You decoded the parable

uche9aa's photo
Sat 04/18/15 09:25 AM

hello every one

You are welcome

uche9aa's photo
Fri 04/17/15 10:44 PM

@ DoDo_David (how fitting is the name

you have been in support of Obama. Instead of down talking all the anti-obama examples of his Lies, Illegal actions and repeated downing on Christians and Americans in general, please provide a list of the positive achievements he has made since he has been in office. Shouldn't take you long.

i have a list of his lies, if need be...
Remember,Obama had a dream.That dream is what Americans are yet to see when Iran and ISIS are through with their agendum for that super power nation.Next time,be careful of sweet mouthed orator

uche9aa's photo
Fri 04/17/15 10:30 PM
Remember,Obama had a dream.When he is through with you yankees,you would be careful next time about sweet mouthed presidential candidates

uche9aa's photo
Fri 04/17/15 02:21 PM

In the US I mistook freedom of speech for tolerance. The 2 are very different things and one must know the local culture and speaking etiquette wherever one goes in the US. For example speech must adapt according to the local political and racial views of where you go in America. At bars the safest thing to bet on, is no political or religious talk, and this differs from Europe. Usually, it is best to go with a well mannered friend than to go alone. People who visit need to know that in the US anything is possible, good or bad. Oh, and be very careful of the authorities when visiting a police state.
You are right.Case is made worse if you are black.A racist white police man could shoot any face he dislikes and still retains his job or even in addition get a reward of excellence from the powers that be!

you started a good thread Uche,.. a funny thread.. good stories don't turn it into a U.S. racial thread... o.k..
Ok.Cease fire declared

uche9aa's photo
Fri 04/17/15 01:10 PM
Edited by uche9aa on Fri 04/17/15 01:13 PM
Nobody should change his or her number.All hope is not lost.lol

uche9aa's photo
Fri 04/17/15 12:20 PM

92tears
Sorry,but i am afraid....

uche9aa's photo
Fri 04/17/15 12:19 PM

70 bummer dude,,
No clean lady for you at that age

uche9aa's photo
Fri 04/17/15 12:02 PM

Marry at the age of 91? Lucky i am if i reach that age.;
You shall live more than that age but marriage is sure anytime from now

uche9aa's photo
Fri 04/17/15 11:58 AM

I am NOT waiting that long
75... Nope not happening..
Not at all!

uche9aa's photo
Fri 04/17/15 11:04 AM

Imagine if you were asked to get married at the age of the last two digits of your phone number.Which one will be yours? Mine is 78. Comment yours

I will be 68 when I finally get married...sad
Menopause time

uche9aa's photo
Fri 04/17/15 11:01 AM

not too late

uche9aa's photo
Fri 04/17/15 09:43 AM

Imagine if you were asked to get married at the age of the last two digits of your phone number.Which one will be yours? Mine is 78. Comment yours

I'm sorry the numbers you have requested are classified & are only distributed on a ' need to know basis. Have a nice day.... Next!? "

laugh
I know women are very secretive about their age but this wont sell you out, just two digits are needed here.I promise i wont disclose it to 'him' Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

uche9aa's photo
Fri 04/17/15 09:25 AM

I have never been to marriage but i attended many times to woman's joint fellowship. And most of there topics are about marriage life.

What is the most common misunderstanding of the husband and wife aside from financial needs? It is a sex.....right? What is a reason for you to be a shy from your husband? Remember that the rule of a woman is to gave his husbands need not only sex but all.smile:

For me..... I prefer a dress than wearing a tight clothes during bed time.smile

Not to mis understood from what i say all. With sweetness and romantic smile

uche9aa's photo
Fri 04/17/15 09:13 AM

Thankfully,
I won't live that long. bigsmile

Cancelled.Thou shalt live long

uche9aa's photo
Fri 04/17/15 07:31 AM

omg...marry to a 79 yr old man...oops
libido is dead at that age

uche9aa's photo
Fri 04/17/15 06:19 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Fri 04/17/15 06:22 AM

^ Excuse me. That just got me aroused...
It shouldnt,not new.The world is full of rotten ppl

Uche do they not have a sense of humour in your part of the world.
A contrite striken heart was at the confessional making confession and you were intruding.Now read her affirmative comment above. Now,do i have sense of humour or not?