Community > Posts By > uche9aa

uche9aa's photo
Sat 08/01/15 08:20 AM

Solve this maths and show your working. 6-1*0+2\2=?

Step 1: We identify the 'operators':

minus (-)
multiplication (*)
addition (+)
division (/) (not '\' @ Uche)

Step 2: We 'focus' upon the 'precedence/priority' of operators:

(highest to lowest):

/
+
-

Step 3: Now we proceed as follows:

6-1*0+2/2

= 6 - 1 * 0 + (2/2)

= 6 - 1 * 0 + 1

= 6 - (1 * 0) + 1

= 6 - 0 + 1

= 6 - (0 + 1)

= 6 - 1

= 5

Therefore, result of above given mathematical expression = 5

:smile: :heart: flowerforyou waving
The important factor is that you understood I meant division, whether "\" or "/" could be typo error. For some reasons like this your own formula now I am delaying posting my own working. Until then, lets have as many contributions as possible. Thanks!!

Uche, that was a dirty trick. In the mathematical order, the addition happens before the subtraction so you are correct. Attention to detail.
Ya. Sometimes we allow divergent of views and thoughts for a purpose. I knew the question i set and those who understood it answered correctly. Thanks for being there for me

uche9aa's photo
Sat 08/01/15 12:19 AM

uche9aa's photo
Sat 08/01/15 12:17 AM

Space booked. I will comment when I have enough GB to watch all those documentaries

Uche, You may also want to watch the new PBS documentary on fornication. Its called:

"Mmmm..Gotta get me some of that"!! I think its on channel 69
Devildog....devildog....devildog Eeeh!!!

uche9aa's photo
Fri 07/31/15 11:23 AM
Great!!!. Waiting to watch you on youtube riding camel and climbing sinai

uche9aa's photo
Fri 07/31/15 10:57 AM
I know we agree on many issues. I was just joking. lol. Did you trek?

uche9aa's photo
Fri 07/31/15 10:29 AM

I heard the temple of Solomon has been rebuilt and sacrifices of sheep and other animals will soon start as it was many years ago. Ohhhh, who will take me to Israel. Pansytilly ooooh, dont just show me pictures and tell me stories,take me to the country of my savior plssssssss!!!!!

I doubt animal sacrifice will do any good...but...you do live in closer proximity than i....start trekking...happy :tongue:
Eehhh? So you want me to turn blue and black in the deserts and become a skeleton after probable ten years of "trekking" from Nigeria to Israel? Never knew you hated me this much. I guess its because I said girls should stop giving us men s**, you ve never forgiven ever since then. Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

uche9aa's photo
Fri 07/31/15 09:46 AM
I heard the temple of Solomon has been rebuilt and sacrifices of sheep and other animals will soon start as it was many years ago. Ohhhh, who will take me to Israel. Pansytilly ooooh, dont just show me pictures and tell me stories,take me to the country of my savior plssssssss!!!!!

uche9aa's photo
Fri 07/31/15 07:45 AM

How?

uche9aa's photo
Fri 07/31/15 03:02 AM

Step 1: We identify the 'operators':

minus (-)
multiplication (*)
addition (+)
division (/) (not '\' @ Uche)

Step 2: We 'focus' upon the 'precedence/priority' of operators:

(highest to lowest):

/
+
-

Step 3: Now we proceed as follows:

6-1*0+2/2

= 6 - 1 * 0 + (2/2)

= 6 - 1 * 0 + 1

= 6 - (1 * 0) + 1

= 6 - 0 + 1

= 6 - (0 + 1)

= 6 - 1

= 5

Therefore, result of above given mathematical expression = 5

:smile: :heart: flowerforyou waving
The important factor is that you understood I meant division, whether "\" or "/" could be typo error. For some reasons like this your own formula now I am delaying posting my own working. Until then, lets have as many contributions as possible. Thanks!!

uche9aa's photo
Fri 07/31/15 02:48 AM

Space booked. I will comment when I have enough GB to watch all those documentaries

Here uche, found something for you...from the Discovery Channel... :smile:
http://youtu.be/iMuTXy26nos
Buffering failed after several attempts. So Panstilly, whats in there?

This one, then ...
http://youtu.be/pVf96KH-hEQ
Love and s*x in the bible to me?. I will report you to the mods and recommend two weeks ban on you. Hahahahahaha!!!!

uche9aa's photo
Fri 07/31/15 02:25 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Fri 07/31/15 02:27 AM
Beautiful and intelligent minds we have in this thread. Wow!!

uche9aa's photo
Fri 07/31/15 02:11 AM

they cheated uche and doubled my 3.5. im telling ya, they did laugh :wink: :smile:

or they googled it laugh laugh
And who said they (including Pinkbunny43) got it?. Patience does it, wait for the finally answer from me

yes, they cheated. honestly. I know what they did. They googled it, so the answer they gave is correct.

uche, you must believe me. flowerforyou smitten :angel:

So people now cheat in maths with the help of google?. If its true, its a bad omen. In my days at school, nobody ever tried it. It kills the brain's cognitive process!

Well, here's a bit of the math I usually do, so let's see how you do:

It's an easy one

You need to make 200 ml of a 0.5 M solution that has a molecular weight of 243 g/mol, how many grams do you need?
Good quiz, but you need to create your own thread. Dont kill my thread by superimposition of your own topic on it. Hahahahaha

uche9aa's photo
Fri 07/31/15 01:51 AM

they cheated uche and doubled my 3.5. im telling ya, they did laugh :wink: :smile:

And who said they (including Pinkbunny43) got it?. Patience does it, wait for the finally answer from me

yes, they cheated. honestly. I know what they did. They googled it, so the answer they gave is correct.

uche, you must believe me. flowerforyou smitten :angel:

So people now cheat in maths with the help of google?. If its true, its a bad omen. In my days at school, nobody ever tried it. It kills the brain's cognitive process!

uche9aa's photo
Fri 07/31/15 01:39 AM

uche9aa's photo
Fri 07/31/15 01:34 AM

1*0 = 0
2\2 = 1

So

6-0+1 = 7

Multiply and divide before you add and subtract.
NorCalSwe. hmmmmmmm

uche9aa's photo
Fri 07/31/15 01:30 AM

3.5 laugh laugh
Debbie, show your working

only if im right??
I wont sabotage the quiz. Hahaha

uche brokenheart

im wrong anyway, math's is not my strong point.
I knew you were wrong but we are too friendly to the extent that I wouldnt announce your failure openly. Hahahahaha!!!

uche9aa's photo
Fri 07/31/15 01:25 AM

Here uche, found something for you...from the Discovery Channel... :smile:
http://youtu.be/iMuTXy26nos
Buffering failed after several attempts. So Panstilly, whats in there?

uche9aa's photo
Fri 07/31/15 01:14 AM

3.5 laugh laugh
Debbie, show your working

only if im right??
I wont sabotage the quiz. Hahaha

uche9aa's photo
Fri 07/31/15 01:10 AM

Too busy working to solve... :tongue:
Alriiiight. Remember to show your profile picture too!. Tired of "Ask me for my photo"

Oh...i would not want to stir undesired overtures...:angel: lets just concentrate on the math, shall we? :tongue:

Now how about putting brackets on that equation of yours ? bigsmile
Sure, let the person that will solve it put it. Ehhh...dont stir the hornet's nest!! hmmm

uche9aa's photo
Fri 07/31/15 01:04 AM

Joethebricky, how did you arrive at 1?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25