Community > Posts By > Tulareman

Tulareman's photo
Sat 08/18/12 02:46 AM
I love to lick the whole body from head to toes. Not missing anything:tongue:

Tulareman's photo
Sat 08/18/12 02:40 AM

I agree with Singmesweet. A LOT of men have been hurt and they have lost confidence in themselves or whatever. Also some do not like the possibility of being rejected.
I fall into this category

Tulareman's photo
Sat 08/18/12 02:38 AM

Does it work with you when you have someone who just wont give up but continues the pursuit in order to get you to concede? It doesnt work with me, but I do admire the determination.
It's hard for me to make an honest voice on the matter. I have had no body after me in a persistent way.

Tulareman's photo
Sat 08/18/12 02:35 AM

dont know about other things but i know that SEX is legal and that is enough for me to settle in America! rofl
It's enough for me also.

Tulareman's photo
Fri 08/17/12 01:45 AM

A mutual match has never contacted me. In fact, the last one I got deactivated as soon as he matched with me. laugh
That happens to me all the timesad

Tulareman's photo
Fri 08/17/12 01:39 AM

Just live your life. If something makes you happy...go with it.
I agree with this

Tulareman's photo
Sat 08/11/12 02:39 AM
I guess one could say that I am set in my ways. But. That could change if the right woman came along.

Tulareman's photo
Sat 08/11/12 02:33 AM

If you lovelove someone by heart:heart: its hard to forget...
So very true. Even though I divorced my first love 20 years ago. I still have deep love for her. And will till the day I die.

Tulareman's photo
Tue 08/07/12 03:16 AM
Way back inmy younger days when I was able to climb into the dumpsters, I would love to dumpster dive. Found ALOT of great things.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Tulareman's photo
Tue 08/07/12 03:08 AM

flowerforyou
Hi All....I'm new on M2,
I'm in search of a taller man, living nearish Milwaukee, that doesn't necessarily act his age (I'm a Young 52). One that can laugh at himself/me without being vicious, enjoys all types of music, movies and food and isn't afraid of a woman that knows when to keep her opinions to herself but not afraid to speak her mind when appropriate.
I seem to be having "a time" on the site trying to get responses to my initial "Hi" etc emails.
I'm looking for "single" activities around town but most listed on sites are for the age group about 10-15 years younger.
Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm open to most anything. Hope everyone is finding their search alittle easier than me.
Drop me a note if you'd like to chat or with anything interesting, I'd really appreciate it!

P.S. Share your thoughts and prayers for the families of the Oak Creek victims!

NEWAT52
I wish you well in finding what you are seeking. And welcome to Mingle2waving

Tulareman's photo
Thu 08/02/12 04:33 AM
Having served in the military. It touched my heart. Thankyou for sharing that

Tulareman's photo
Thu 08/02/12 04:19 AM

I am quite approachable and friendly but hard to get to know. I tend to be a private person mostly and only share facts with someone when I feel they are trustworthy.
This pretty much discribes me

Tulareman's photo
Sun 07/22/12 03:12 AM

For me, I analyse everyone as much as possible. I am not concerned with the little details like eye colour. If there is an 'observer' type of personality, I am it. I just have always been interested & curious about who people really are. Go figure, huh?
I can honestly say that I am pretty much the same way

Tulareman's photo
Tue 04/24/12 03:41 AM
Did you know? That www is 666 in Hebrew.
Now. I have to wonder. Whoever came up with putting www infront of web sites couldnt have picked " aaa or " bbb " instead of www.

Tulareman's photo
Sat 04/21/12 03:35 AM
Hello & Hi to everybody that is on Mingle2. May your day be a great one:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Tulareman's photo
Thu 04/19/12 03:11 AM

I turn my phone off ,
I would expect the same or at least on Vibrate.
At times we need to know things. Then there is time for down time from the rest of the world. flowerforyou
I go with this answer

Tulareman's photo
Thu 04/19/12 03:06 AM
Once I start talking to a woman, I talk to only her. Untill figure out if it is going to go anywhere.

Tulareman's photo
Thu 04/19/12 02:58 AM
You must beable to trust

Tulareman's photo
Thu 04/19/12 02:48 AM
1st marrage at age 24
2nd marrage at age 46
3rd marrage at age 50
I know. Don't sound like a great track record.

Tulareman's photo
Mon 03/19/12 04:22 AM

Aw, you know what to do. Keep in touch with her every day. You write poetry, don't you? Send her a poem every day. It doesn't have to be long. Just something. Send her a little drawing by mail (yes, I mean real mail). Don't tell her ahead of time, let it be a surprise.

Make up a holiday, or pick one of the crazy ones you can find on the internet, and send her a card for it--you know those blank cards you can get.

Phone her, text her, e-mail her. It's not that you don't know what to do, it's just that you're having trouble with patience. If you have to save up money to go visit her, tell her, keep her updated on how close you're getting to the total.

You know what to do. Just follow your heart.
I agree with all ^^^^^^she said

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 21 22