Community > Posts By > Tulareman

Tulareman's photo
Wed 01/18/12 02:08 AM
I would keep mine. Michael is a common name. And easy to remember. That way I dont have to buy a belt buckle with Mike on it to remember my name when I wake up in the morning.

Tulareman's photo
Wed 01/18/12 02:02 AM
My best friend - That it is OK to let go of, and put the past behind her.And to allow a man's love to enter her heart. In Order to be able to experience what true love is all about.

Tulareman's photo
Wed 01/18/12 12:52 AM

Seeing my beautiful daughters face in the morning.

She is adorable!!! But. I notice that she is not a happy camper. You didn't wake her up just to take the picture did you?

Tulareman's photo
Wed 01/18/12 12:50 AM
It always starts my day at being a good one when, I get up and look outside and see that my car hasn't been stolen.:banana: :banana:

Tulareman's photo
Wed 01/18/12 12:45 AM

I myself have been homeless and down to where I had to panhandle in order to get something to eat. I didn't like doing it. But when you are hungry. And haven't ate anything for a couple days, you have to do something.
After being homeless and being around others that are in the same situation. You get a second nature feeling that a person is really telling the truth about being in real need of food. Or if that person is in need of beer or wine.
Now. Some people may say the famous cop out line " Get a job ". Like I had often received. But being homeless means that at times you have no way to take a shower, or wash clothes. And have you ever tried to find a job when you are wearing dirty clothes, unshaven,and unbathed? Not all that easy.Especially in these days where unemployment is so high. Employers can afford to be picky about who they hire now.
I have been fortunate enough that the Lord has blessed me to where as I was able to get out of the homeless situation. And able to have a roof over my head. Food in the refrigerator. A car to drive. And a washer and dryer to wash my clothes.
So yes. I give the dollar to most of the people that ask. And sometimes more when I take the time out of my day to actually stop and talk to them about their situation.
There has even been times when taking the time to get to know the reason they are homeless I have found out that they got stuck in a place far away from their home town. And no way back home. So I have driven them home to either their parents house. Or a friends home.
And yes. At times it meant driving through 3 states.
But believe me. 99.9% of the time when I see the tears, hugs and kisses they receive when they get HOME, makes it all worth it.
So. At times if you are able. Before you give that dollar. Take the time to talk to them. And try to find the REAL reason they are in that situation. It may touch your heart.

thats a beautiful sentiment

its always easy to judge others by assumptions, 'get a job' has to be one of the more ignorant responses people have to other peoples misfortune,,,

Im glad you got out of your situation,,,,
Thank you. It took me awhile. And I give ALL the glory to God.

Tulareman's photo
Wed 01/18/12 12:42 AM

the social landscape has changed

families broke up and less children grew up with any real examples of lasting substantial commitments and more and more examples of casual sex, casual relationships, fwb, booty calls,, etc. Sex became dispensable entertainment and love followed soon after.

I think in the quest to make everyone the same, we lost the old fashioned ways that went along with men being chivalrous , women being ladies,,etc,,,and the ROMANCE that accompanied those complimentary roles,,,

to me, romance is thinking of the other person, either by fixing a nice dinner, or remembering a spot that's special to the other and taking them there,, romance is paying attention to the little things and putting in time and effort and 'thought' in stead of just money,,,,
To let you know. I ALWAYS look forward to your responses to posts. You always seem to be correct in what you say IMHO. And you do it with intelligence.

Tulareman's photo
Wed 01/18/12 12:34 AM
I believe that through the years, romance has changed through the generation.
Most people now a days have no clue what " Courting " is.
Most people now a days have no clue what Respect means.
Or. That you can really be in a relationship that sex is not the #1 priority.
But. Yes. Times have changed. Gotten to a faster pace.
The age of electronics. Which I will not go there. Its already beencovered in another thread.

Tulareman's photo
Wed 01/18/12 12:22 AM
Yes. Alot of times I cuss when talking to friends, and people I know. But. If the person that I am hanging around with at the time don't cuss. Then out of respect I try my best not to.
And I also don't cuss in front of kids.
I am trying my best to get to a point where I don't cuss at all. but after being used to it all through my life. It's not all that easy.

Tulareman's photo
Wed 01/18/12 12:09 AM
I myself have been homeless and down to where I had to panhandle in order to get something to eat. I didn't like doing it. But when you are hungry. And haven't ate anything for a couple days, you have to do something.
After being homeless and being around others that are in the same situation. You get a second nature feeling that a person is really telling the truth about being in real need of food. Or if that person is in need of beer or wine.
Now. Some people may say the famous cop out line " Get a job ". Like I had often received. But being homeless means that at times you have no way to take a shower, or wash clothes. And have you ever tried to find a job when you are wearing dirty clothes, unshaven,and unbathed? Not all that easy.Especially in these days where unemployment is so high. Employers can afford to be picky about who they hire now.
I have been fortunate enough that the Lord has blessed me to where as I was able to get out of the homeless situation. And able to have a roof over my head. Food in the refrigerator. A car to drive. And a washer and dryer to wash my clothes.
So yes. I give the dollar to most of the people that ask. And sometimes more when I take the time out of my day to actually stop and talk to them about their situation.
There has even been times when taking the time to get to know the reason they are homeless I have found out that they got stuck in a place far away from their home town. And no way back home. So I have driven them home to either their parents house. Or a friends home.
And yes. At times it meant driving through 3 states.
But believe me. 99.9% of the time when I see the tears, hugs and kisses they receive when they get HOME, makes it all worth it.
So. At times if you are able. Before you give that dollar. Take the time to talk to them. And try to find the REAL reason they are in that situation. It may touch your heart.

Tulareman's photo
Mon 01/16/12 04:52 PM

It's a good start! Have fun.
Thank you.happy

Tulareman's photo
Mon 01/16/12 01:14 PM

A rarity for me...I have no comment :smile:

Your profile's easy to read, clear and concise. :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for saying that. I am gratefull.smooched

Tulareman's photo
Mon 01/16/12 01:27 AM

drool cheesecake love
Yummydrool

Tulareman's photo
Mon 01/16/12 01:14 AM

online dating,and possible marriage. REAL OR FALLACY.
I have heard, and read success stories that it does happen. Just have to hang in there. And wait. And wait. And wait. And wait. And wait. And. When you are tired of waiting. Wait some more.

Tulareman's photo
Mon 01/16/12 01:02 AM
Right now, I cant thing of anything that I could bring to the table.
WAIT!!!!!! I just remembered:banana: I have a 1/2 gallon of Rockyroad ice cream in the freezer:banana: :banana:

Tulareman's photo
Mon 01/16/12 12:54 AM

I wish I had never know abuse by someone who claims they loved me. Makes me think that when a person (not friends or family) says they love you; that is just a joke or just a causual word like hello.
I know exactly what you are saying. Same wish here.

Tulareman's photo
Mon 01/16/12 12:51 AM

Give it time. ohwell
Yep. I know it's a coming. And its mankinds own darn fault.

Tulareman's photo
Mon 01/16/12 12:48 AM
I have always wanted to be an FBI agent. Female Body Inspectordrool

Tulareman's photo
Mon 01/16/12 12:45 AM
WOW!!!!! How funny that this subject came up now.
Yesterday afternoon while watching the Giants and Green Bay game, the power went off in the whole neighborhood for about an hour.
And as I recall, the first thing that I said to my dog was " Well, Keno. What are we going to do know? "
And try telling me that dogs are not smart. Because after I said those words. He started to play with the dog leash that I have hanging by the door.
So. We had something to do after all.

Tulareman's photo
Mon 01/16/12 12:26 AM
What I find amazing is. As much as the world has gone to hell in a hand basket, God hasnt wiped us all out yet again.

Tulareman's photo
Mon 01/16/12 12:20 AM
I wish that one day, from somewhere, a woman that is honest comes into my life to stay.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 21 22